At work everyone talks beside me

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Platinum
Most brutal shit at least I'm getting paid just standing here lol, minimum wage at that

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Anyone know how to make pain and anxiety go away

where do you work

Same. But like I said before, those two slut coworkers always have to come up to me and try and talk and then I become nervous. I wish they’d just let me be a quiet incel in peace

Same. But like I said before, those two slut coworkers always have to come up to me and try and talk and then I become nervous. I wish they’d just let me be a quiet incel in peace
I am jealous I wish people cared enough to even interact with me. Maybe I should try to adopt your mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
A bar. Am currently just standing here cuz it's not busy
bruv finna end up like baby reindeer, at least you’ll get to fuck a fat bitch, better than nothing

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I am jealous I wish people cared enough to even interact with me. Maybe I should try to adopt your mindset.
Maybe I’m just too ugly and they wanna make me feel better. Idk. It’s weird. Every job is always like this. Whenever I’m quiet and keep to myself, girls always try and talk to me.

I think you just gotta become uglier like me. The uglier you are the more pity they’ll have and they’ll start lying and calling you cute and stuff like with me

• +1
Maybe I’m just too ugly and they wanna make me feel better. Idk. It’s weird. Every job is always like this. Whenever I’m quiet and keep to myself, girls always try and talk to me.

I think you just gotta become uglier like me. The uglier you are the more pity they’ll have and they’ll start lying and calling you cute and stuff like with me
Idk maybe. I get told I'm quite unapproachable because of how depressed I look. Try frowning all the time like I do

i feel u its brutal, im getting a security guard licence and working as a bouncer or some shit, fuck this, gonna hop on test as well and be a 6'5 24 inch scary mf

• +1
Idk maybe. I get told I'm quite unapproachable because of how depressed I look. Try frowning all the time like I do
I always have a resting bitch face and girls still don’t leave me alone. Maybe they want attentiok

i feel u its brutal, im getting a security guard licence and working as a bouncer or some shit, fuck this, gonna hop on test as well and be a 6'5 24 inch scary mf
I appreciate the pity. If I was standing here alone at 6'5 I'd feel so based so you got that. Same goes if I was handsome but I'm recessed

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I appreciate the pity. If I was standing here alone at 6'5 I'd feel so based so you got that. Same goes if I was handsome but I'm recessed
yeah im pretty fucking ugly myself also, but yeah even know just being 6'5 nobody tries to fuck with me, and my frame isnt that good, so if i take like 350mg test and shave my head and fraud an inch with lifts it will be good