Atesh Salih VS Henry Cavill

Mog

• Total voters
Aloejuice

Aloejuice

Iron
Atesh Salih
Height: 5'11"
Cerruti show autumn winter 2017 paris fashion week mens france shutterstock editorial 7946204k
Slpfxcu0ind9cx0l
B8f67a8c3e0f3ca0d8cd00ae7da52cf5  atesh salih le male

Henry Cavill
Height: 6'1"
Gettyimages 1004137304 1024x1024
Bfb34892732e55b0fa871983a5aa903e
Henry cavill boner on set ftr1

Atesh mogs hard in his photoshoots but the justmewbrah crew blackpilled me on him

Cavill mogs

Anybody who picks Salih got shoved in lockers as a kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Looks234, Entschuldigung and 7 others
Henry mogs Atesh to the kryptone.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Constantin Denis
Too tough.
Appeal wise, Cavill mogs
But aesthetics wise, they both have their strengths and are PSL 7+
Cope

cavil mogs the fuck out of him

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, one job away, Blue and 1 other person
Cope

cavil mogs the fuck out of him
Salih's eye area is one of the best in the world, his lower third and cheekbones are also top tier. Cavill looks more handsome in the ideal sense that's why he is one to one with Salih. And just lol if you think Atesh isn't attractive to anyone outside the PSL community.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Prime Salih mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
H
Salih's eye area is one of the best in the world, his lower third and cheekbones are also top tier. Cavill looks more handsome in the ideal sense that's why he is one to one with Salih. And just lol if you think Atesh isn't attractive to anyone outside the PSL community.
He looks insane in photoshoots, but 6.75 max for him.

Cavil looks like that on stock photos without any fucking sweat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
H

He looks insane in photoshoots, but 6.75 max for him.

Cavil looks like that on stock photos without any fucking sweat.
But you are discounting how he looks in motion, plus he is almost 50. Just look at this -
515f429a172db9ee72333451e1a3d8e1

You have to agree he looks extremely here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Aloejuice, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 15081
which fucking photoshoot
just took pic with his bro

View attachment 1457322
The colour is edited, no human has colouring like that irl. Also the lighting is way too perfect down to the mm to just be a candid. This is a frauded pic but he does indeed look insane here. Ideal looks if he looked like this all the time

• +1
Reactions: Aloejuice
The colour is edited, no human has colouring like that irl. Also the lighting is way too perfect down to the mm to just be a candid. This is a frauded pic but he does indeed look insane here. Ideal looks if he looked like this all the time
i don't think it's edited, i guess this photo was taken on an old camera like Codak or some shit, it's probably photo from 90's, he is 49 now

Download

More like this IRL tbh

He's still GL but his eyebrows descend hard compared with photoshoots and unfrauded pics

i don't think it's edited, i guess this photo was taken on an old camera like Codak or some shit, it's probably photo from 90's, he is 49 now
Nah Ive worked in photography before. The lighting comes from a set up and the colour has been graded. If it was taken on an older camera the colour would be less saturated

• +1
Reactions: Sens
View attachment 1457491

More like this IRL tbh

He's still GL but his eyebrows descend hard compared with photoshoots and unfrauded pics
His biggest failo is his skintone. Its so weird and yellow tbh. He would ascend so hard with hexum's skintone

cavill mogs

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton