• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rg1235, Costcosuperstore, SteveRogers and 19 others
Why are fedora tipping atheist faggots so narcy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Costcosuperstore, Roquefort and 13 others
it's hard not to lose respect for someone when they admit to believing in fairy tales about an all powerful man floating in the sky, tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, efidescontinuado, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
it's hard not to lose respect for someone when they admit to believing in fairy tales about an all powerful man floating in the sky, tbh
you sound just like the stereo typical reddit atheist jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rg1235, Roquefort, SteveRogers and 6 others
Bitch is called McLaughing 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Roquefort, virgin and 1 other person
She will no longer post on that account, I dealt with her

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and junpei
fr they seem to despise even they tho they belive he doesn't exsist super weird
Both cannot co exist, I spoke To a girl about this, she claims Christian but has gay friends, I told her they would have to die, one cannot co exist with the other, same here

• +1
Reactions: junpei
nope this is me 😎

you did not understand his character he was coping with nihilism after what happend to his daughter but at the end he felt something greater than him and was no longer an atheist

• JFL
Reactions: Harold O'brien
you did not understand his character he was coping with nihilism after what happend to his daughter but at the end he felt something greater than him and was no longer an atheist
he didnt turn religious - he was struggling with meaning and in the ending it's clear he wished he died

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
unfortunately god does not exist

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
rewatch bro its sound like u watched clips from youtube
im not your "bro"

im pretty sure i watched this show when you were still wetting the bed

• Ugh..
It's nice to see that it's a woman who's willing to speak her mind. Not believing in god=ability to think for yourself.

Allt the Muslims and Christian fundamentalists will be doubly offended when they find out a woman was allowed to have her own option.

Reddit fags r reddit fags most people are religion copers who cares about a prayer tbh

post proof for god
you made a claim that he doesn't exsist so post proof
if you said i don't belive in him i won't demand proof but u made a claim

you made a claim that he doesn't exsist so post proof
if you said i don't belive in him i won't demand proof but u made a claim
It doesnt work like that bro. You have to proof something does exists. There is no need to prove that things dont exists. Do you see any scientist try to prove that monkey shaped aliens that wear hats dont exist?

Screenshot 2024 08 11 at 20017AM

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Costcosuperstore, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
It doesnt work like that bro. You have to proof something does exists. There is no need to prove that things dont exists. Do you see any scientist try to prove that monkey shaped aliens that wear hats dont exist?
buddy there's something called positive atheism which someone makes a claim like yours and he is obliged to present proof and theres negative atheism when someone just say i don't belive in him
these are diffrent

buddy there's something called positive atheism which someone makes a claim like yours and he is obliged to present proof and theres negative atheism when someone just say i don't belive in him
these are diffrent
I dont believe in god, because of the lack of evidence. If you can provide me good evidence maybe I will start believing in god again

I dont believe in god, because of the lack of evidence. If you can provide me good evidence maybe I will start believing in god again
whats your epistimology and how do you differentiate between right evidnece and wrong evidence
i

whats your epistimology and how do you differentiate between right evidnece and wrong evidence
i
Right evidence is evidence, which is clear, unbiases, reproducable and can be somehow percieved

>god is omniscient
>god is omnipotent
>god is benevolent

so why do good men suffer?
problem of evil head ass this an emotional argument will not work on me and you are a son of nature by which standard u say something is good and something is bad

ok, go ahead
I'm not gonna go through the effort of listing each argument and carefully explaining them wrong when you'll probably dnr it anyway. Watch youtube debates instead on the topic of atheism and draw your own conclusion. But the arguments in the video are terrible though

To be an atheist or whatever but to talk about random believers who literally did nothing to you, and how disappointed you are in them, or how dumb or whatever you think they are, is just childish, dumb and cringey, especially if you put direct attention and energy into it, like those on such subs on Reddit..

problem of evil head ass this an emotional argument will not work on me and you are a son of nature by which standard u say something is good and something is bad
how is it an emotional argument?

The logical argument from evil is as follows:

P1. If an omnipotent, omnibenevolent and omniscient god exists, then evil does not.
P2. There is evil in the world.
C1. Therefore, an omnipotent, omnibenevolent and omniscient god does not exist.
This argument is of the form modus tollens: if its premise (P1) is true, the conclusion (C1) follows of necessity

Your response is far more emotional

I'm not gonna go through the effort of listing each argument and carefully explaining them wrong when you'll probably dnr it anyway. Watch youtube debates instead on the topic of atheism and draw your own conclusion. But the arguments in the video are terrible though
ok, retard

how is it an emotional argument?

The logical argument from evil is as follows:

This argument is of the form modus tollens: if its premise (P1) is true, the conclusion (C1) follows of necessity

Your response is far more emotional
as an atheist you do not have an obective standard on what evil on whats not, something u percive evil i may not percive that way
the problem of evil as far as it can go it will end as god is evil but thats easly refutable

as an atheist you do not have an obective standard on what evil on whats not, something u percive evil i may not percive that way
the problem of evil as far as it can go it will end as god is evil but thats easly refutable
john lenox explained really well watch here

so in defense of religion you are appealing to moral relativism?

jfl at how uttetly retarded that is considering the fundamental building block of a religion is an anthopomorphic deity asserting codified moral judgements

Last edited:
so in defense of religion you are appealing to moral relativism?

jfl at how uttetly retarded that is
nigga you're an atheist you belive are just a fucking atoms floating around and yes in your worldview theres only actions and making judjment on them without an actual objective standard is not acceptable and also you belive your mind is a result of random mutations, theres not a logical human that trust something that came from randomness

This is why nobody likes Atheists, they simply cannot keep to themselves, they just have to mock religious people and want to live in a world where everyone is as spiritually bankrupt as them. I can respect agnostic people and other religions like Christianity/Judaism but i cannot respect an atheist who has no spiritual beliefs at all. That is the very definition of midwit and someone who has no place in society. Kingdoms/Empires were built and prospered based on faith/religion. It gives people purpose, a sense of belonging and far far more than anything an atheist could offer you. Besides the whole what they can offer thing, God is real my friends, one day you will learn. People who don't believe in any spiritual stuff are just retarded, there's far too many things that have essentially proven the spirtual world/afterlife is real.
That's why 99% of the world doesn't really associate with atheists, a god-fearing man and his family would never associate with an atheist and rightfully so.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and junpei
nigga you're an atheist you belive are just a fucking atoms floating around and yes in your worldview theres only actions and making judjment on them without an actual objective standard is not acceptable and also you belive your mind is a result of random mutations, theres not a logical human that trust something that came from randomness
actually atoms arent real - they are just a model 🤓☝️

also randomness isn't real - it's just a model to simplfy extremely complex interactions that the human mind has no hope of reducing to more basic elements (i.e. rolling dice, the forces are all there)

actually atoms arent real - they are just a model 🤓☝️

also randomness isn't real - it's just a model to simplfy extremely complex interactions that the human mind has no hope of reducing to more basic elements (i.e. rolling dice, the forces are all there)
no evolution is random even darwin said that human evovlved to be a lil smarter than apes not to be concious and know truth he even douted his theory becasue he couldn't trust his mind and thought its giving him delusions for survivals

no evolution is random even darwin said that human evovlved to be a lil smarter than apes not to be concious and know truth he even douted his theory becasue he couldn't trust his mind and thought its giving him delusions for survivals
please remove rust from your avi, you're not intelligent enought to have that privilege

thanks,
Harold

please remove rust from your avi, you're not intelligent enought to have that privilege

thanks,
Harold
i dismanteled your world view when english is like my 3rd language
imagine if i spoke with u with arabic you will legit not sleep for a month 💀

• JFL
Reactions: User28823