Atlanta is probably the worst city on the planet for dating

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Just made an incelfish account on Hinge to check out what kind of girls are available. I've been ascending, looking better than ever recently, so naturally I'd wanna check out my options as far as dating goes.

Last time I tried with my own pics, I did alright in terms of results. However I tried only to match with non-obese women, who probably have stupidly high SMV here, so everyone ghosted me.

My standards are very clear: be skinny, don't be black, don't be short, don't be a total slut, have compact midface.

As I thought, it's still terrible. Some examples of the abominations you will regularly find in Atlanta:

I set my race filters to White and East Asian, because I refuse to date any sheboons or midget goblinas - the city is over half black, so naturally half the foids online are unlovable.

I think it's really over. There is NO point in looksmaxxing for women who look like this and act like gigastacy. Time to go back to rotting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, BeanletMogger, boss8055 and 15 others

lolol this one looks like a 3D animation

straight out of dreamworks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, edodalic29, PrinceofDarkness and 11 others
Amerimutt master race. No wonder race mixing was banned for centuries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, IAMNOTANINCEL, looksmaxxed and 1 other person
I agree. Furthermore, the Greyhound station in ATL is not a suitable place for first dates UNLESSS that's what gets her off.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Chadeep, SubSigma and 1 other person
I agree. Furthermore, the Greyhound station in ATL is not a suitable place for first dates UNLESSS that's what gets her off.
Put any good looking man in Atlanta online dating and he'd suddenly turn homosexual. Oh well. I guess I can try to pick up girls from my little sister's high school?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and BigJimsWornOutTires
Just made an incelfish account on Hinge to check out what kind of girls are available. I've been ascending, looking better than ever recently, so naturally I'd wanna check out my options as far as dating goes.

Last time I tried with my own pics, I did alright in terms of results. However I tried only to match with non-obese women, who probably have stupidly high SMV here, so everyone ghosted me.

My standards are very clear: be skinny, don't be black, don't be short, don't be a total slut, have compact midface.

As I thought, it's still terrible. Some examples of the abominations you will regularly find in Atlanta:

View attachment 3018291View attachment 3018292View attachment 3018293

I set my race filters to White and East Asian, because I refuse to date any sheboons or midget goblinas - the city is over half black, so naturally half the foids online are unlovable.

I think it's really over. There is NO point in looksmaxxing for women who look like this and act like gigastacy. Time to go back to rotting.
Dating apps have race filters now???? U srs???

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, Lynxress and 2 others
Put any good looking man in Atlanta online dating and he'd suddenly turn homosexual. Oh well. I guess I can try to pick up girls from my little sister's high school?
If they're 18+. Regardless if she's younger and has been around, don't put yourself in that legally dangerous situation. Imagine getting arrested for fucking a whore. SMH. Not worth it.

• So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, geenk worg and 2 others
You're in ATL? It's ova. Sheboonmaxxx or death.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, watah, butterworld and 3 others
You're in ATL? It's ova. Sheboonmaxxx or death.
I am very tired of people telling me location is cope, that I'm fakecel, that I can get girls. There are no girls here. If there are they are Gigachad only

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xtra and SecularIslamist
What did The Incel fish look like?

Among US woman,the only group that seem fuckable are White Americans(Young slim ones ofc),It is probably Very hard to get them tough.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and SidharthTheSlayer

It's good for gay black dudes.

• +1
Reactions: watah, icetraebald, Chadeep and 1 other person
Among US woman,the only group that seem fuckable are White Americans(Young slim ones ofc),It is probably Very hard to get them tough.
On the contrary, your PFP. I visited a few reservations and the women got excited around me. Sometimes, they'll fan themselves off with their hands. Yeah, like that shit will keep you cool.

Ugh, the more I think about it, any race of women acts like that around me. Nevermind! Forget what I said.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, geenk worg and Beetlejuice
Only East Asia and Europe are the only places on the planet with good-looking women. America used to be a land of chads and stacies. Is this true, @noobs?

I 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and SidharthTheSlayer
Are these matches or options?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Are these matches or options?
I set location to delhi on hinge once and even that had better looking girls
Those are just random girls I chose to represent the dumpster diving ATLcels have to go through, I didn't like anybody with my incelfish account. My matches from before fogged them hard (still capped at MTB). Some of my matches:

This is realistically the peak of what you could expect to get in Atlanta (online).

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and WatermelonLover
whole USA is shit (maybe except the Utah state)

• So Sad
On the contrary, your PFP. I visited a few reservations and the women got excited around me. Sometimes, they'll fan themselves off with their hands. Yeah, like that shit will keep you cool.

Ugh, the more I think about it, any race of women acts like that around me. Nevermind! Forget what I said.
I wonder what kind of mental illness this is

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and thereallegend
I am very tired of people telling me location is cope, that I'm fakecel, that I can get girls. There are no girls here. If there are they are Gigachad only
anyone who says location is cope is either braindead or just a troll

• +1
Those are just random girls I chose to represent the dumpster diving ATLcels have to go through, I didn't like anybody with my incelfish account. My matches from before fogged them hard (still capped at MTB). Some of my matches:
View attachment 3018348View attachment 3018350View attachment 3018351View attachment 3018352View attachment 3018354View attachment 3018356View attachment 3018357View attachment 3018358
This is realistically the peak of what you could expect to get in Atlanta (online).
Ngl I get way better matches than that

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, St.TikTokcel and SidharthTheSlayer
For dating Moscow is even worse.
Everyone here is htn-chadlite+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Aero, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mvp2v1
You don't like hood shaquashinas?

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Lynxress and SidharthTheSlayer
I set my race filters to White and East Asian
Wont work with ATL, 90% of the female population legit looks like Young Thug. Just suck it up and fuck some ebony pussy or it’s over

• So Sad
Wont work with ATL, 90% of the female population legit looks like Young Thug. Just suck it up and fuck some ebony pussy or it’s over
I need to move to Cali, maybe transfer schools. I'm trapped here

Why don't you date black woman ? Just curious

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Entschuldigung, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
just post up at the high museum of art in midtown and cold approach, with the first compliment being their style

shit worked for me and you probably mog me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SidharthTheSlayer and St.TikTokcel
just post up at the high museum of art in midtown and cold approach, with the first compliment being their style

shit worked for me and you probably mog me
Cant tell if you are trolling, you are a chadrone with just a bit of acne scarring. I will try this though

Why don't you date black woman ? Just curious
I can't get along with them. I'm not a very street type guy. I don't even mind the looks that much (when they are skinny), some black girls can be good looking. It comes down to them being very fat and not compatible

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Go fuck Tyronne

idk try going to UGA over the weekend you might have more chances there. but at the same it's home to 6'+ white chads lol

• +1
idk try going to UGA over the weekend you might have more chances there. but at the same it's home to 6'+ white chads lol
I'm not interested in getting a one night stand over a weekend, I would like an LTR with a sweet young girl. I probably will transfer there though.

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
The average bmi in the deep south is like 32

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg

You need to leave america period .

Otherwise the only cities with a lower obesity rate and decent amount of attractive white and Latina foids are gonna be like

Austin , Dallas ,r texas . Houston got a lot of fatties according to my traveler friend

Any large city in Florida
San Diego and Los Angeles
Denver
New York City
Portland

Other cities

Chicago
Minneapolis
Seattle metro ( not the city but foids in the Pacific Northwest are less fat so in the suburb areas of Seattle my friend who lived their few years said lot of cute foids , and it's next to Vancouver Canada so easy access to different country)

Try labeling yourself as a Jew. The amount of Jewish girls that sent me likes were insane afterwards. You me curry but maybe they’ll think your some Iranian Jew. So you can get away with it.

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and SidharthTheSlayer
You need to leave america period .

Otherwise the only cities with a lower obesity rate and decent amount of attractive white and Latina foids are gonna be like

Austin , Dallas ,r texas . Houston got a lot of fatties according to my traveler friend

Any large city in Florida
San Diego and Los Angeles
Denver
New York City
Portland

Other cities

Chicago
Minneapolis
Seattle metro ( not the city but foids in the Pacific Northwest are less fat so in the suburb areas of Seattle my friend who lived their few years said lot of cute foids , and it's next to Vancouver Canada so easy access to different country)
It's hinge, he can change the location if he wants to , you can set it literally anywhere

I need to move to Cali, maybe transfer schools. I'm trapped here
Goblinas from california aren’t much better. Go to florida
nah ethnic foids are fine if they’re higher class, slim and have proper Anteface. But you won’t find them in places like the entire west coast & the shithole south

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Goblinas from california aren’t much better. Go to florida
I wouldn't go there for goblinas, I'd go there for SQUISHY SQUISHY!
It's hinge, he can change the location if he wants to , you can set it literally anywhere
What's the point though... I'm still stuck here. It's almost guaranteed that other places would have better quality, I don't need to set my location to another place to know that.

When in Atlanta you gotta try the dark meat :ogre:

I wouldn't go there for goblinas, I'd go there for SQUISHY SQUISHY!

What's the point though... I'm still stuck here. It's almost guaranteed that other places would have better quality, I don't need to set my location to another place to know that.
Also what kind of curry parents decided to live in atl? Almost all the curries in America are either in NYC/Jersey, Cali, Texas, or maybe Florida. But I could be wrong. My lab partner is curry and he told me almost no curry lives outside of Cali, Texas, or nyc/nj