Atlantid/north Atlantid goddesses

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
If you have no north Atlantid women hitting,talking,looking,smiling,
And even when you talk to them they ignore you or they don’t pay attention or they see invisibleble

Then by default you are unattractive the only true validation is from prime Atlantid women and if you are invisible to them

ITS over

You welcome for the quality content

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly
Russian JBs mog them hard

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
I've been over this before. Women cannot be goddesses. They are responsible for suffering right from the beginning of time. Eve disobeyed God and ate from the tree of knowledge and then persuaded Adam as well because she was so devious. From that time humans became self aware of the suffering that is life. Goddesses have historically been portrayed in female form, but females are not goddesses.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Michael Myers
lol brits are the biggest sluts whats ur point, these same north atlantids fuck BBC in france and fuck every ethnic in the UK and scandinavia
???????????
lol at this worship
even i fucked one before and i wasnt even trying
+ they get mogged by slav foids easily
gigacope
keep crying slav pussy
I've been over this before. Women cannot be goddesses. They are responsible for suffering right from the beginning of time. Eve disobeyed God and ate from the tree of knowledge and then persuaded Adam as well because she was so devious. From that time humans became self aware of the suffering that is life. Goddesses have historically been portrayed in female form, but females are not goddesses.
i know but atlantids women are different

gigacope
keep crying slav pussy

i know but atlantids women are different
lol what gigacope, r u telling me british and scandinavian foids arent the biggest sluts? they suck ethnic dick lol, even refugees are getting part of them nowadays and gues who average north atlantid guys fuck (dont include models cause every pheno has their own), they travel to shitty poor countries cause theyre weak betas, their women like to be handled by men so they go to spain and italy to take mediterranean masterrace cock
keep deluding youselfg boyo

lol what gigacope, r u telling me british and scandinavian foids arent the biggest sluts? they suck ethnic dick lol, even refugees are getting part of them nowadays and gues who average north atlantid guys fuck (dont include models cause every pheno has their own), they travel to shitty poor countries cause theyre weak betas, their women like to be handled by men so they go to spain and italy to take mediterranean masterrace cock
keep deluding youselfg boyo
are you that retarded?

I know one guy he said interracial couples are rare

and about 90 to 94% of women prefer their own race

and niggers don't mog shit i only saw white and black couple about 2 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I mog them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and mido the slayer
are you that retarded?

i said mediteranneans lol, english and scandinavian girls go to italy and spain every summer to get dicked down ive seen it with my own eyes and even they say it, ask any north atlaltid foid where do the hottest males exist they will all say Italy

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, CupOfCoffee, mido the slayer and 1 other person
i said mediteranneans lol, english and scandinavian girls go to italy and spain every summer to get dicked down ive seen it with my own eyes and even they say it, ask any north atlaltid foid where do the hottest males exist they will all say Italy
I kinda agree but not all of them I would say about 30-40% of them

Spanish and Italian are atlantomed and Atlantid looks similar

I have to interview but here in America north Atlantid women often go for someone with the same phenotype or Nordic cuck

I kinda agree but not all of them I would say about 30-40% of them

I have to interview but here in America north Atlantid women often go for someone with the same phenotype or Nordic cuck
American women are a legit meme, i live in the UK, they all go to spain and italy to get smashed, the males who are mostly atlantids go to SEA or slav land to slay cheap pussy
the good looking italians and spanish are on es with pretty features which they inherited from arabs who they went back and forth with for thouysands of years, (pretty features like hair and eyelashes and lips)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
American women are a legit meme, i live in the UK, they all go to spain and italy to get smashed, the males who are mostly atlantids go to SEA or slav land to slay cheap pussy
the good looking italians and spanish are on es with pretty features which they inherited from arabs who they went back and forth with for thouysands of years, (pretty features like hair and eyelashes and lips)
American women where I live a fat and ugly tbh

So Atlantid and atlantomed are Arabs? No I don’t think so they are Mediterranean man they look different from Arabs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Women always think the hottest guys live wherever they're not

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 656
  • +1
In terms of the objective hottest though it probably is somewhere around the North West Med. Spain, South France, North Italy etc. Decent phenotype even if not North Atlantid, but generally healthier on average than the typical Brit and with a healthier complexion and a greater cultural emphasis on appearance and fashion.

• +1
If you have no north Atlantid women hitting,talking,looking,smiling,
And even when you talk to them they ignore you or they don’t pay attention or they see invisibleble
View attachment 36718
View attachment 36719
View attachment 36720
Then by default you are unattractive the only true validation is from prime Atlantid women and if you are invisible to them

ITS over

You welcome for the quality content
North atlantid women are like nature's goth girls. Especially the ones with darker hair.

In terms of the objective hottest though it probably is somewhere around the North West Med. Spain, South France, North Italy etc. Decent phenotype even if not North Atlantid, but generally healthier on average than the typical Brit and with a healthier complexion and a greater cultural emphasis on appearance and fashion.
high iq

• +1
  • +1
Russian girls look better, cope
Spanish here. British and Northen European girls always come here to get fucked by Spanish Chads. The Chads here look better than the ones in nothern Europe. They aren't as tall maybe, but they have thick, black hair (it's a combination of Mediterrenian and Arabic hair, that gives a lot of volume and density), facial features are strong, and they don't look like Sweden Soy Boys for example. They aren't as pale either, they are usually a bit tanned.

• +1
are you that retarded?

Because they fuck niggers, not date them. They will date a white cuck whose parents have nice cars, jetskis, and boats.

Because they fuck niggers, not date them. They will date a white cuck whose parents have nice cars, jetskis, and boats.
Nah about 80%+ of women prefer their own race
Russian girls look better, cope

Spanish here. British and Northen European girls always come here to get fucked by Spanish Chads. The Chads here look better than the ones in nothern Europe. They aren't as tall maybe, but they have thick, black hair (it's a combination of Mediterrenian and Arabic hair, that gives a lot of volume and density), facial features are strong, and they don't look like Sweden Soy Boys for example. They aren't as pale either, they are usually a bit tanned.
Sounds atlantomed to me

Nah about 80%+ of women prefer their own race

Sounds atlantomed to me
View attachment 36764
stop jumping from pheno to pheno b oyo, stick to NORTH atlantid, stop trying to mention atlantid as if its some masterrace, south atlantids exist in south america, are they chads too?

Those roasties are mogged hard by JB's

Atlantid phenotype for women is the best phenotype.

Atlantid phenotype for women is the best phenotype.
No Atlantid and north Atlantid are different

North Atlantid men and women tend to look prettier you know pale skin and dark hair and colored eyes

Hoever Atlantid look hotter (higher sex appeals)

No Atlantid and north Atlantid are different

North Atlantid men and women tend to look prettier you know pale skin and dark hair and colored eyes

Hoever Atlantid look hotter (higher sex appeals)
I am talking about North Atlantid women then. They have the best phenotype.