Atlast found someone pleasant to look at in Tinder thotstralia

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Still not in mood today for more serious kemono outsidemaxxing futher when nearest bushes, so instead rhis morning to do tinder swiping in so shitholes like new zealand and australia, what very fills in as there now peak activity hours (18-22). Sure is disgusting experience, to look at all those ugly old and often even fat anglo thots. But after lots of swiping in Australia finally found someone likeable and righswipeabble. Is ethnic from China

Autumn

And after swiping her right, this is second what I offered to look at... :feelsgiga:

Bog

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, 5'7 zoomer, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
One more

Ume

By bio - perfect kemonowaifu. Even giving superlike for this one

I'm an introvert, prefer to be at home or somewhere quiet and not too many people. Also play game, watch anime and do cosplay. I am seriously anti social 😮‍💨 Looking for a chill, quiet and relax relationships, I have (kinda) anger issue so you might not want to turn my evil mode on 😬No smoke, no drink, no gamble, no "for fun" pls ✌️ Thank you

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
Every single time I see an East Asian female I think of the foid that walks out of the TV from The Ring

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Do you use a chadfish or your own pics?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Australia is an emerging China colony.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Australia is an emerging China colony.
Every western country is going to be filled to the brim with indians and east asians

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Is that because they lack sufficient muscle mass and bone for proper development?
Is because they kawaii, unlike bony white cows

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, BrendioEEE and GuyFromSingapore