ATOMIC BLACKPILL: Girls in elementary school have more experience than the incels on this forum.

D

Deleted member 16282

Iron
A response to this thread by @.👽.

Look at the comments below. No these girls were not raped by adults, they did it with young girls their age.

Kissing as young as 4 and lesbian sex as young as 7-9

DONT SEXUALIZE LITTLE GIRLS OINKWELLS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@MoeZart @GODmaxxing @IncelsBraincels @Blackeycel @bl0odyme5s @joeveniro @Syobevoli @Amnesia @SubhumanCurrycel @PikachuCandy @Hozay @Leonardo DiCaprio @Marsiere214 @Clark69

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling, vaninskybird, Kekee and 16 others
No they dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
kissing at 6-10 doesnt mean much they just copy adults but damn 11yo niggas already fucking and having fetishes you cant cope:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 7098 and 8 others
insert personalityinkwell trying to explain that fucking 12 yo is perfectly normal.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Toth's thot, YourMaxilla and 10 others
This italian (leftist) journalist wrote on Fb how his 5 yo daughter touched his dick during shower

I don't think this is normal.
Someone said "It's normal that parents help kids showering" :soy:

5 yo girls already exposed to dick, this isn't normal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, Deleted member 15338 and 9 others
This italian (leftist) journalist wrote on Fb how his 5 yo daughter touched his dick during shower
View attachment 1427300

thats an adult with a child, not normal. not quite "rape" in that instance, but definitely inappropriate

what i posted was comments talking about prepubescent girls hooking up with other prepubescent girls

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Marsiere214
what i posted was comments talking about prepubescent girls hooking up with other prepubescent
This society is fucked up, ((they)) pushed homosexuality into children

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface, Deleted member 15406 and 6 others
If you frequently compare your romantic experiences to the experiences of women, you'll never be happy. It's the same as comparing your income to the richest billionaires in the world.

It helps to recognize that you don't know if women have an individual conscious experience. Instead, it helps to think of them as collections of matter and energy, governed by the laws of physics.

After all, how do you know? They could just be the same as a thunder storm, in that there is no consciousness experiencing life through them. You choose to believe they experience consciousness, with zero evidence, and then you feel shitty based on your unprovable belief. Sounds a lot like religion to me.

If these two are not a larp it’s completely over holy shit
73D63DF7 E769 4AD0 83DD FB2F5638E7A5

D4290101 A175 4598 9434 DEDCEF02C799

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person
i feel like this is extreme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16282 and aBetterMii
bugged forum

Last edited:
bugged forum

Last edited:
jfl girls at my school are even more promiscuous

• +1
Reactions: Slasher and Lmao
A response to this thread by @.👽.

View attachment 1427301
Look at the comments below. No these girls were not raped by adults, they did it with young girls their age.

View attachment 1427275
View attachment 1427277
View attachment 1427283
View attachment 1427284
View attachment 1427287
View attachment 1427288
View attachment 1427289
View attachment 1427290
View attachment 1427291
View attachment 1427293
Kissing as young as 4 and lesbian sex as young as 7-9

DONT SEXUALIZE LITTLE GIRLS OINKWELLS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@MoeZart @GODmaxxing @IncelsBraincels @Blackeycel @bl0odyme5s @joeveniro @Syobevoli @Amnesia @SubhumanCurrycel @PikachuCandy @Hozay @Leonardo DiCaprio @Marsiere214 @Clark69

this is beyond disgusting, friend of mine's little sister is 11 and had unsupervised access to the internet since she was 7-8. She's obese, dresses like an emo tiktok whale, says she likes girls and tells her parents she's gonna kill herself if they don't accept her. fucking hell at 11 i ran around outside with friends playing real life pokemon

Girls below 14 shouldn't have access to the internet, they are too dumb and impressionable.

Best book on the topic, highly recommend everyone to read/listen to it

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Elvisandreaa, gamma and 2 others
Muh" raped by adults "

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Pathetic women's of any age shouldn't have unsupervised access to the internet
this is beyond disgusting, friend of mine's little sister is 11 and had unsupervised access to the internet since she was 7-8. She's obese, dresses like an emo tiktok whale, says she likes girls and tells her parents she's gonna kill herself if they don't accept her. fucking hell at 11 i ran around outside with friends playing real life pokemon

Girls below 14 shouldn't have access to the internet, they are too dumb and impressionable.

View attachment 1427348

View attachment 1427348

Pathetic women's of any shouldn't have unsupervised access to the internet

View attachment 1427348

View attachment 1427348

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16282 and Deleted member 7098
No they dont
if an incel is a khhv, and an elementary school girl is not, how am i wrong?

i understand not every elementary school girl does this

but im also not talking about everyone on this forum, just the incels

if an incel is a khhv, and an elementary school girl is not, how am i wrong?

i understand not every elementary school girl does this

but im also not talking about everyone on this forum, just the incels
Most are virgin at that age and they dont know what they are doing

Most are virgin at that age and they dont know what they are doing
and all incels are virgin

as for "dont know what they are doing". its more like "they have very little knowledge"

but thats irrelevant, its still experience

and all incels are virgin

as for "dont know what they are doing". its more like "they have very little knowledge"

but thats irrelevant, its still experience
I dont care if incels are virgin . If they have little knowledge about it then they cant consent

I dont care if incels are virgin . If they have little knowledge about it then they cant consent
do does it not count as "experience", then? if it happened while they were concious?

do does it not count as "experience", then? if it happened while they were concious?
I guess they can experience it but they still dosent understand it

Thats true
i think children should be shielded from such degeneracy indeed

kissing at 6-10 doesnt mean much they just copy adults but damn 11yo niggas already fucking and having fetishes you cant cope:feelswah:
this is a good post. kissing is innocent, sex is degenerate with little kids

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

this is what being blasted by PSYOP does to women

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
impressive how they try to one up each other
"nah you guys are lame i was getting fucked in kindergarten"

@Leonardo DiCaprio @FastBananaCEO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
fucken over for OP

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and IncelsBraincels

View attachment 1427300

All leftists are pedophiles

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and gamma
OP at what age do women expire

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...