Atrocious development

WBC323

WBC323

Diamond
Guys, i'm 24, and my growth has been stunted by being anorexic and underweight whole my childhood..

So: i ended up with stunted height, (thankfully still a bit above average) size of my bones are very thin(around 5.9 inch wrists) and i have small, underdeveloped skull, (small chin, narrow, short face, retruded maxilla, small lower third and so on, all the problems). I look bad and can't cope with this. I still can use beard and hair, but beneath all that it's obvious something is wrong. It's so sad, seeing my genetic potential got ruined by idiocy, and having to living complexed by this shit.

So, what are my options, and did someone else suffered from anorexia in their youth that impaired their growth? I would need to grow my body like 10% and go through growth and developmental phases that probably ended years ago, so i guess it's very fucked up, but there must be something doable.

Last edited:
I am sorry for you bro :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, DidntRead, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
It's not *that* bad, but yeah, sucks big time.

Guys, i'm 24, and my growth has been stunted by being anorexic and underweight whole my childhood..

So: i ended up with stunted height, (thankfully still a bit above average) size of my bones are very thin(around 5.9 inch wrists) and i have small, underdeveloped skull, (small chin, narrow, short face, retruded maxilla, small lower third and so on, all the problems). I look bad and can't cope with this. I still can use beard and hair, but beneath all that it's obvious something is wrong. It's so sad, seeing my genetic potential got ruined by idiocy, and having to living complexed by this shit.

So, what are my options, and did someone else suffered from anorexia in their youth that impaired their growth? I would need to grow my body like 10% and go through growth and developmental phases that probably ended years ago, so i guess it's very fucked up, but there must be something doable.
just lolm

im 5'5 based off GENETICS

i always ate and slept a lot as a child

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
just lolm

I thought you were 5’7”? Damn. How do you cope? I am miserable when I think about my height at 174cm.

You are mentally stronger than I

I grew up anorexic af was 135 lbs till like 19 and turned out to be 6'4 cease the cope bro it's all genetic nothing you could have done would have have made you taller or anything like that it's 99% genetic
just lolm

Grew up anorexic and was 135 lbs and reached 6'4 op is coping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, KEy21, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I grew up anorexic af was 135 lbs till like 19 and turned out to be 6'4 cease the cope bro it's all genetic nothing you could have done would have have made you taller or anything like that it's 99% genetic

Grew up anorexic and was 135 lbs and reached 6'4 op is coping

What the Height of your parents?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Father 5'10 mother 5'4 but i have uncles who are like 6'7/6'8

Jesus Christ at your uncles, my father is probably 5'9 and my mother 5'9 too, my uncle is much more i think 6'3.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Jesus Christ at your uncles, my father is probably 5'9 and my mother 5'9 too, my uncle is much more i think 6'3.
Yap my uncles are titans that's why i reached 6'4 it's in my dna somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yap my uncles are titans that's why i reached 6'4 it's in my dna somewhere
Tfw when literally every male from your extended family is at least 6'2 and you're 5'10 at best

Fuck absolutely everything

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tfw when literally every male from your extended family is at least 6'2 and you're 5'10 at best

Fuck absolutely everything
That's how genetics are that's mainly genetic remodeling i got lucky af tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2227
I drunk milk and growed to 6'5

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
As long as you are enough and slept enough you reach your genetic potential in height

Yes bro, environment is so harsh sometime

Genetic is never the problem, it's all about environment... :)