Attack of the elementary htb

autisticpain17

autisticpain17

Iron
I was sitting on the couch listening to music
20240731 155924660
when all of a sudden my little sister sat on the sofa next to me bored . she asks me if I want to go to the pool or liquor store with her. I say no I'm not in the mood, she tells me your never in the mood. I ask her do you really expect me to take you after you say that? she says again your never in the mood. she tells me she'll go to the liquor store by herself. I tell her a old junkie is going to kidnap her. since she was acting up I tell her hey il go to the pool with you if you write down I'm sorry 100 times I told her to just say it beforehand but it sounded incredible annoying . she instantly grabbed her notebook annoyingly and slammed the door. I told her what the hell! then she yelled out YOUR AUTISTIC AUTISTIC AUTISTIC . she told me I DONT NEED YOU IM GOING by myself ! even though the minimum age requirement to enter was 14. she walks off and I don't say a word just feeling shitty. she tries to enter our home a min later needing her goggles. I tell her no I'm not letting you in. all hell BREAKS LOOSE this girl starts crying and shit then all of a sudden I'm being compared to my loser alcoholic stepdad cause I wouldn't let her in. she says shit like I MISS MY MOM LET ME IN IL TELL THE PARK MANAGER multiple times. I don't say anything instead I just pull down the curtain in front of the door and hear her crys that were so unnecessary . after ten mins, I tell her hey say im sorry (my name) and il let you in. I even say I'm sorry (her name) for telling her bad words, she doesn't apologize . she says that she's been out for 30 mins (15 max) and continues to say I'm just like my loser alcoholic stepdad. 30 mins actually go by she has the keys so I'm standing at the door pushing it many times trying to not let her in. I tell her to apologize she doesn't instead she calls me autistic and tells me that she hopes I die young with the most demonic face I've seen that only my mom gives me. she says hurtful sentences like these 3 more times all different and aimed to hurt me. I feel more distraught, she continues to insult me and bang the house with her hands. eventually she managed to slightly break in ,she keeps on being a jerk. I tell her loudly that I gave her many opportunities but now she'll have to wait outside for 3 hours and 30 mins until my mom comes. she starts to apologize crying probably to let me let her in and feel sympathy but I'm not a fool to anyone when it comes to life, not anymore...
9d7f474acdf9adc438e9fed0e077f4cf
I push my palm against her forehead easily pushing her away. she weighs very little believing that the perfect weight for girls is 90 pounds while I weigh 184 at a taller height. I tell her being slightly hurt why I won't let her in and that she'll have to wait. she ends up understanding her shit actions( kinda she made up some bullshit every 2 sentences can't accept being wrong) and she left the keys on the carpet letting me grab them easily and give her no chance of entering without damaging the home. I give her a water bottle 20 mins afterwards caring for her health, she tells me she needs to use the restroom I tell her use it outside( I've let out full donkey shits outside during Wednesday's cause my mom took 2 hours to get home after school(she had the keys )😂 I wasted 40 mins standing against the door being insulted seeing her tears and feeling like letting her in. all she had to do was apologize for her actions ANYTIME within 40 mins which she sort of did by accepting waiting 3 hours until my mom eventually arrive. she didn't even stay outside for the full 3 hours only 2 and a half cause she said she was about to vomit and her eyes were itchy, probably 75 percent bullshit . I decided to go outside and just listen to music after finishing my chores waiting the other 30 mins for my mom , well at least she admitted to being wrong and feeling bad for her actions but still what the fuck. we're getting along and she's clearly making an effort to make me forgive her fully.( 12 year old strong htb btw already life mogged my shit non verbal Nintendo 3ds ocarina of time childhood with ease no diff).

Over for your thread formatting skills

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki

Joined Jul 27, 2024
Posts 10
Reputation 6
I've probably known about this site longer than u why u gotta hate on fellow gaycells we're both cut from the same thread😔

+