Attack on titan is the most dogshit series in existence

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
Can't believe I spend may youth days watching this bullshit. The main character's personality went from something interesting to absolute misery. So was the whole story after 2014. It's just went a slow decline until the last arc :sick: man I need to puke on it. What a waste but almost every series now is similar to this filth.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Kilimanjaro, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Ugh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
it got less interesting once they left the wall and all went to marley
also the new artstyle sucks, they ruined my cute Mikasa

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
Man starting from the main character every aspect of this whole series turned to faggotry. Only watched the series in it's prime years(13-14) after I somewhat followed the manga. Didn't hear for months until I noticed it ended. Man what a waste of paper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
You’re all coping, best anime I ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CsCurry and Deleted member 10913
Attack on titan turned to shit in the last arc, and the ending is the final nail in the coffin. Isayama is a hack.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
You’re all coping, best anime I ever seen
Man you are the one coping. It ended just like every other gook tale. That's why it should rather be puked on

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Attack on titan turned to shit in the last arc, and the ending is the final nail in the coffin. Isayama is a hack.
Indeed, keep in mind that I watched this since I was 13. How far this series fell is beyond me. In the end some metaphysical bullshit that the average gook came up from his ass

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Came in my pants during this scene ngl :feelsohh:
ElasticEmptyDairycow max 1mb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CsCurry and Deleted member 10913
Aot animation team should abandon aot cuz the ending is shit and work on berserk with a high budget

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
This is from the later series tho. The best where the ones of 2013
When I finished the second season at the time I couldn't wait for the third one so I went to the mangas, still liked it. Haven't watched the fourth season so i can't say if it's shit or not

• +1
When I finished the second season at the time I couldn't wait for the third one so I went to the mangas, still liked it. Haven't watched the fourth season so i can't say if it's shit or not
You haven't finished the manga?

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Can't believe I spend may youth days watching this bullshit. The main character's personality went from something interesting to absolute misery. So was the whole story after 2014. It's just went a slow decline until the last arc :sick: man I need to puke on it. What a waste but almost every series now is similar to this filth.

Cope faggot

• Ugh..
The fandom was ruined too now before it was pretty chill and there weren’t any pathetic degenerates like other anime fandoms.

When all the girls found it they started simping for Levi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Kilimanjaro and 2 others
muh politics :soy:
dont ever care about that shit. they shouldve stuck to killing titans

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 10913
Aot animation team should abandon aot cuz the ending is shit and work on berserk with a high budget
started reading the manga today
on chapter 9 already rotmaxxer

• So Sad
@Kilimanjaro come here and defend your emoji

And this gay fandom

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro
View attachment 1186309
And this gay fandom
I only got into anime a year ago so I'm just a beginner, watched over 15 animes so far. But Attack on Titan definitely stood out to me not just because it's extremely hyped but also because I couldn't stop watching it. It feels so weird looking at these comments, are you guys watching the same show? I enjoyed the first season but with every new one it's just been getting better and better. It slowly turned out to actually ask serious questions about war and show how in the real world there isn't a bad and a good side of things cause everyone has a different point of view. This was the biggest thing that this show taught me and I can't wait for the other part of the last season to come out.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 10913
View attachment 1186309
And this gay fandom
Also I agree that the fandom is bad because most people only watch it because of the hype and even before finishing at least half of the show they buy merch and want everybody to know that they're weebs and I can see how that annoys many people.

• +1
Man starting from the main character every aspect of this whole series turned to faggotry. Only watched the series in it's prime years(13-14) after I somewhat followed the manga. Didn't hear for months until I noticed it ended. Man what a waste of paper
I don't agree, Eren started out as a cliche character but slowly progressed into a much more interesting and unique one

• Hmm...
Also I agree that the fandom is bad because most people only watch it because of the hype and even before finishing at least half of the show they buy merch and want everybody to know that they're weebs and I can see how that annoys many people.
Yeah, this.
But Attack on Titan definitely stood out to me not just because it's extremely hyped but also because I couldn't stop watching it. It feels so weird looking at these comments, are you guys watching the same show?
2013/2014 was where it stood out. After that it just went like every other show. You name it, it's all similar. I finished it recently and to me it's just a degradating experience.
It slowly turned out to actually ask serious questions about war and show how in the real world there isn't a bad and a good side of things cause everyone has a different point of view.
that's not my critique on the show. My argument is that it came up with metaphysical bullshit arguments that continued the show in the end where the MC turned evil he was forgiven in a obito fashion. Which is absolutely disgusting just like it was on naruto. While other 'criminals' on the show were loathed on even by the writer. The priest, commander on the cannonball, military where shown bad despite them making the most sense of the situation. the amount of bullshit the whole original titan has is just unbearable. Combined with the progress of mc's character was just like every other anime. I mean it.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Kilimanjaro
I liked the show but then read the manga and was subjected to that terrible ending. Dont really care for the series anymore.

I only got into anime a year ago so I'm just a beginner, watched over 15 animes so far. But Attack on Titan definitely stood out to me not just because it's extremely hyped but also because I couldn't stop watching it. It feels so weird looking at these comments, are you guys watching the same show? I enjoyed the first season but with every new one it's just been getting better and better. It slowly turned out to actually ask serious questions about war and show how in the real world there isn't a bad and a good side of things cause everyone has a different point of view. This was the biggest thing that this show taught me and I can't wait for the other part of the last season to come out.
no one cares about introspection because it didn't begin with it. the shift was too sudden and forced. they even had to use a time skip
btw shit meme kys