Attainable halo

drbloop

drbloop

Iron
Slight tan + whitened teeth + reddish lips + darkened eyebrows combo is high contrast and youthful/healthy

All of these are attainable
1)beta-carotene + astaxanthin
2)teeth whitening
3)rub lips with teeth lightly + chapstick
4)minoxidil on eyebrows ( I saw no negative side effects after 7 months daily)

Attachments

• chad.jpg
    chad.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 100
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Copeful, randomvanish and 2 others
12496.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma and drbloop
Jesus .Me is still going through it’s greycell period where greycells just make water threads all over the looksmaxxing forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 5746, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Show us your mino before and after eyebrow results ??

• +1
Reactions: drbloop
Show us your mino before and after eyebrow results ??
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

minox should be done for over a year but my eyebrows look notable denser and darker in person in all lighting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10516, SLA and Deleted member 5746
Slight tan + whitened teeth + reddish lips + darkened eyebrows combo is high contrast and youthful/healthy

All of these are attainable
1)beta-carotene + astaxanthin
2)teeth whitening
3)rub lips with teeth lightly + chapstick
4)minoxidil on eyebrows ( I saw no negative side effects after 7 months daily)
my eyebrows are really thick but in the sides density lowers can i use minox at sides ? my brows got upturned like a tekken character on sides btw

bro just go outside for a tan instead of eating 10 carrots a day its alot easier it only takes 1-2 hours in weather above 20 degrees and going outside would do some good for a few users on this forum

i went outside yesterday and it was 29 degrees i only was outside for about 2 hours and i got a slight tan from it it is uber easy to tan

Minoxidil is fine on my scalp but after I tried using it on my eyebrows my forehead got dry beyond reasonable levels so I stopped.

Just a warning for others

Minoxidil is fine on my scalp but after I tried using it on my eyebrows my forehead got dry beyond reasonable levels so I stopped.

Just a warning for others
Yeah some people might have side effects but I'd say its worth trying to make sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
bro just go outside for a tan instead of eating 10 carrots a day its alot easier it only takes 1-2 hours in weather above 20 degrees and going outside would do some good for a few users on this forum
And age your skin? Good idea

• +1
Reactions: drbloop
And age your skin? Good idea
do you think male models and tiktok fags with heaps of collegan worry about going outside and it aging there skin? no they don't
good luck with eating 10 carrots a day for 2 months to get a slight orange tan that is barley visable when you could just go outside for one hour and get better results in a couple days then you get in 2 months

do you think male models and tiktok fags with heaps of collegan worry about going outside and it aging there skin? no they don't
good luck with eating 10 carrots a day for 2 months to get a slight orange tan that is barley visable when you could just go outside for one hour and get better results in a couple days then you get in 2 months
Im currently testing out how much color beta carotene will give. 1 week in. You can take supplements instead of eating carrots. And you can dose high.

Also, orange golden color is bettet than the tan you get from the sun.