- lower prolactin
- lower cortisol and adrenaline
- hydrate
- smooth muscle relaxation
- increase mucus production and mucus lubrication
- bronchodilation
- increase circulation
- avoid mouthbreathing (even at night).

I'm still figuring out how to fulfill all or as many of these parameters as possible more reliably and consistently.

EDIT: This is EASILY achievable with drugs but I, personally, do not want to go down that route.
I will not give stack suggestions here because I know that there's teenagers on this site who would harm themselves and who are still too young to realize the possible health consequences it can bring.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy, DianabolDownie and 4 others
My voice is always a LOT lower after I woke up, if I could keep this voice the whole day my voice would be perfect. Do you have any idea on this?

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Good_Little_Goy, DianabolDownie and 6 others
Just fake it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
screaming and building thicker vocal cords thru gargling alcohol. I've personally only done the screaming, works pretty well.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Jamal2222
Could increasing T and DHT in puberty allow for a deeper voice to develop?

There was the gargle theory that must be studied more deeply

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
My voice is always a LOT lower after I woke up, if I could keep this voice the whole day my voice would be perfect. Do you have any idea on this?
It's a very common phenomenon. I think it's most likely due to the smooth muscle relaxation factor and maybe also partly due to higher testosterone levels in the morning.

It might be totally different for someone who sleeps with his mouth open, as the mucous membranes in the throat would dry out and rather produce a higher pitch in this case. I'll actually add this point to the original post because I feel it's important.
Could increasing T and DHT in puberty allow for a deeper voice to develop?
Of course. But androgens seem to not only matter during puberty but actually throughout one's whole life. In my experience, at least. Temporary testosterone (and prolactin) level fluctuations can actually also produce significant fluctuations in pitch; much more than I initially thought.

Ever noticed your voice getting MUCH lower when you're extremely aroused sexually ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
screaming and building thicker vocal cords thru gargling alcohol. I've personally only done the screaming, works pretty well.
Y’all are crazy 😂

bump because i legit want to voicemaxx and mog people on voice chat while playing battlefield

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Bewusst
smokemaxxing is legit

bump because i legit want to voicemaxx and mog people on voice chat while playing battlefield
You'll want to look at the key factors mentioned above then
smokemaxxing is legit
Slightly increases testosterone, significantly lowers prolactin. Also thickens the vocal chords due to chemical irritation and increases mucus production.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger
You know that there is surgery to get a deeper voice right?

- Window Anterior Commissure Laryngoplasty
- Fat Injection Thyroplasty
- Medialization Laryngoplasty
- Micro-laryngeal Pitch reduction

I'm not an expert but they seem legit.
They cost around a few thousand dollars. Sometimes $900-$1,000

I don't recommend smoking( which swells vocal cords lowering the pitch) or gargling apple cider vinegar but those seem like options too.

• Woah
Reactions: MogTheMogger
You know that there is surgery to get a deeper voice right?

- Window Anterior Commissure Laryngoplasty
- Fat Injection Thyroplasty
- Medialization Laryngoplasty
- Micro-laryngeal Pitch reduction

I'm not an expert but they seem legit.
They cost around a few thousand dollars. Sometimes $900-$1,000

I don't recommend smoking( which swells vocal cords lowering the pitch) or gargling apple cider vinegar but those seem like options too.

life fucking fuel, bookmarked thread and your post, does these surgeries are harmfull long term?

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
life fucking fuel, bookmarked thread and your post, does these surgeries are harmfull long term?
Might leave you permanently mute in the worst case, damage your voice in a better one and actually improve it in the best one.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MogTheMogger
Here's the thing. Some of them like the Fat injection method are temporary as they may only last a few years. Another thing is sometimes they only perform it on males who have an exceptionally high-pitched voice. Lastly, I believe ones like the Medialization Laryngoplasty are performed on FtM trannies iirc. But it goes to show that the methods/surgeries exist and are legit without you having to break the bank.
I would suggest doing more research and actually contacting doctors for further advice.

I went into detail a little bit in my thread:

Another good read/example of research you should look into when learning about these procedures, etc:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 5701, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Here's the thing. Some of them like the Fat injection method are temporary as they may only last a few years. Another thing is sometimes they only perform it on males who have an exceptionally high-pitched voice. Lastly, I believe ones like the Medialization Laryngoplasty are performed on FtM trannies iirc. But it goes to show that the methods/surgeries exist and are legit without you having to break the bank.
I would suggest doing more research and actually contacting doctors for further advice.

I went into detail a little bit in my thread:

Another good read/example of research you should look into when learning about these procedures, etc:

no wonder that post x rep is so different, thanks for this legit fucking response bro, i might keep researching about it, kudos and nice day

Might leave you permanently mute in the worst case, damage your voice in a better one and actually improve it in the best one.

you too king

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
My grandfather has an incredibly deep voice but he was always high T as fuuuuck. But it's getting deeper and deeper. I think age has an influence as well?

Couldn't edit the thread.

Here's some scientific "proof" for you guys that blood testosterone levels are significantly and inversely related to vocal pitch (fundamental frequency to be more precise) in ADULT MEN.
In layman's terms: more t = deeper voice, even after puberty. And vice versa.

Voice doesnt matter u mongs
i have a pretty deep voice and i havnt noticed a difference in when i talk highpitch or lowpitch. people only check looks

• JFL
Voice doesnt matter u mongs
i have a pretty deep voice and i havnt noticed a difference in when i talk highpitch or lowpitch. people only check looks
That's gigacope. The difference is day and night, at least for me. When my voice is deep, people actually listen, even the ones who I'm not even talking to sometimes respond to what I say.
I am taken much more serious and people have more respect the deeper my voice is, both men and women.

Not surprising because the voice is a great indicator of one's hormonal profile and health in general (just like looks).

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Danish_Retard
Can you tag me if you make a complete guide? I hate my voice but I don't have the energy to do any research myself rn tbh ngl.

• Hmm...
Ideally, you'll want sth like this:

- increase (free) testosterone
- lower prolactin
- hydrate
- bronchodilation
- increase circulation

I'm still figuring out how to fulfill all or as many of these parameters as possible more reliably and consistently.

EDIT: This is EASILY achievable with drugs but I, personally, do not want to go down that route.
I will not give stack suggestions here because I know that there's teenagers on this site who would harm themselves and who are still too young to realize the possible health consequences it can bring.
Dude this is hard as fuck to do it consistent for 1 year to even see change

Just get voucd deepening surgery

wtf is your avi trying to do its legit pissing me off
is he trying to dance or box ?

Can you tag me if you make a complete guide? I hate my voice but I don't have the energy to do any research myself rn tbh ngl.
Just achieve the points listed in the op. How can anyone be so lazy that he wants everything served predigested on a silver platter?

Ideally, you'll want sth like this:

- increase (free) testosterone
- lower prolactin
- hydrate
- bronchodilation
- increase circulation

Smoking,smoking,smoking

Not at all. Be smart about it and you can see incredible changes. Create habits that allow you to maintain a better hormonal profile and implement the other things as well.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother