ATTENTIONšŸšØ: Surgery is a MEME

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Many new users here won't realise most of the time we are joking when we recommend surgery.

Many users here have gone to well respected surgeons and been botched - in fact, I have rarely seen a good surgery result.

If you get surgery, you will end up like this:
94bd465752ddca9851af2ed887b82644
Download 4
RB COMP AJ LOOKALIKE 1
IMG 20230808 112020

Not to mention the risks of infections, nerve damage, death, thousands wasted.

I don't want people here to get botched. This WILL happen to you. Surgery is a money grabbing scheme by surgeons who gaslight their patients. There's way more to it than most realise.

Stick to what WORKS: mewing, gym, hairstyles, skincare etc. This will have far greater results

MEWING will produce a more harmonious, natural result, with the whole face improving, whereas surgery always looks uncanny.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBrownOne, helpmeascend, Skywalker and 37 others
mewing + subliminals has genuinely helped me ascend 0.5 PSL.

Iā€™ve also been taking 800mg sodium chloride supplements to help with gut health.
healthy gut = healthy skin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBrownOne, try2beme, chadmanlet04 and 24 others

Iā€™ve also been taking 800mg sodium chloride supplements to help with gut health.
subliminals bro? really? šŸ˜‚

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Skywalker
Many new users here won't realise most of the time we are joking when we recommend surgery.

Many users here have gone to well respected surgeons and been botched - in fact, I have rarely seen a good surgery result.

View attachment 2368451View attachment 2368452View attachment 2368453View attachment 2368455View attachment 2368463

I don't want people here to get botched. This WILL happen to you. Surgery is a money grabbing scheme by surgeons who gaslight their patients. There's way more to it than most realise.

Stick to what WORKS: mewing, gym, hairstyles, skincare etc. This will have far greater results

MEWING will produce a more harmonious, natural result, with the whole face improving, whereas surgery always looks uncanny.
Iā€™m still getting my genio

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Bimax has a fail rate of over 80% cant believe how anyone even thinks about doing it just for a better look.

Very good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, MEMPSK, Prince88 and 7 others

Same, mewing took me from this:
IMG 20230808 113354

To this:
IMG 20230808 113423

This was hard mewing + chin tucks. Also chewing. Chewing may have been the most important factor

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Deleted member 31942, Marsiere214 and 10 others
surgery is very legit, but only if you actually fix a true failo. Many here want to get surgery for a feature thats actually average or better already. You are just asking to be botched. Rhino is probably most legit surgery besides skin procedures

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, T50 Mogger, malicieusss and 1 other person
Bimax has a fail rate of over 80% cant believe how anyone even thinks about doing it just for a better look.

Very good thread OP
It's literally a medical surgery for those who can't breathe properly. No one who has had it for cosmetics has ever improved šŸ¤£

I feel bad for people that might see posts about it and not realise it's trolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, zura, shortcel88 and 3 others
surgery is very legit, but only if you actually fix a true failo. Many here want to get surgery for a feature thats actually average or better already. You are just asking to be botched. Rhino is probably most legit surgery besides skin procedures
How can you even tell something like this bro. Dangerous advice even for a true failo surgery is beyond risky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Debetro, UnaMogger and 1 other person
Haha mirin gaslighting the bluepillers as if anyone takes your advice seriously over here. Make the highest IQ possible surgerymaxxing thread still only 1% would go for surgeries .

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Shekel
How can you even tell something like this bro. Dangerous advice even for a true failo surgery is beyond risky
I disagree, rhino is very safe. If i had a fucked nose i would do rhino with no hesitation. You do you though, you have to do something to looksmax. Sometimes risks have to be taken. Im completely against something like LL, Bimax can be legit for sure, but only if you are actually recessed and like op said have medical need preferably

I disagree, rhino is very safe. If i had a fucked nose i would do rhino with no hesitation. You do you though, you have to do something to looksmax. Sometimes risks have to be taken. Im completely against something like LL, Bimax can be legit for sure, but only if you are actually recessed and like op said have medical need preferably

You dont even understand this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 19766
facial exercises > surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmeascend, Marsiere214, malicieusss and 5 others
You dont even understand this thread.
Mewing is giga cope for the most part. I do it because it raises hyoid bone and PREVENTS further degeneration. It will not suddenly give you a chad jawline. Unless you have been mouthbreathing like an autist this won't do much for you Over if this needs to be explained tbh. You guys can do whatever you want tho. I rather focus on hard facts and things that legitimately work

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and T50 Mogger
only do surgery to fix failos not to get a halo

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Marsiere214
Haha mirin gaslighting the bluepillers as if anyone takes your advice seriously over here. Make the highest IQ possible surgerymaxxing thread still only 1% would go for surgeries .
My online friend who was a 6/10 got a nose job and genioplasty. He was botched. Looked like shit and his breathing was impaired. He killed himself

Maybe you're coping because you haven't been HARD MEWING since 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, malicieusss, Skywalker and 4 others
Mewing is giga cope for the most part. I do it because it raises hyoid bone and PREVENTS further degeneration. It will not suddenly give you a chad jawline. Unless you have been mouthbreathing like an autist this won't do much for you Over if this needs to be explained tbh. You guys can do whatever you want tho. I rather focus on hard facts and things that legitimately work
wdym bro surgeries are a meme! mewing will turn you into a chad trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, UnaMogger, Debetro and 2 others
This isnā€™t gonna work while BOTB still exists guys.

Or justā€¦ common sense and an analytic mind. Which most guys have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Debetro and optimisticzoomer
This isnā€™t gonna work while BOTB still exists guys.

Or justā€¦ common sense and an analytic mind. Which most guys have.
The only valuable botb threads are skincare and heightmaxxing, which is why it should be privatised. You're telling me surgery isn't going to botch you? As I said, I have seen many surgery results on here and they are all shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and mogstars
WOW LAST GUY LOOK LIKE A CHAD !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32681, Deleted member 19766, Debetro and 1 other person
also, if you want to heightmaxx, it is absolutely crucial to eat alot of sugar! the more sugar you eat, the more igf-1 (INSULIN-like growth factor 1) your body will produce! for example, i eat approximately 600g of sugar every day and grew two inches already, not to mention crazy gym gains and jaw growth!

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Skywalker, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
@optimisticzoomer Why do you like my comment when you say this guy is messed up with surgery? Take a look at his jaw! 100% now he can walk down the street and women will think of henry cavill when they see him

@optimisticzoomer Why do you like my comment when you say this guy is messed up with surgery? Take a look at his jaw! 100% now he can walk down the street and women will think of henry cavill when they see him
Because looks are subjective so he may look like a chad to you.
He would look much better without the surgery because he looks BOTCHED! As with 90% of surgeries. The best thing he could've done was mewed and got lean

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, UnaMogger, mogstars and 1 other person

View attachment 2368451View attachment 2368452View attachment 2368453View attachment 2368455View attachment 2368463

So true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 19766
also, if you want to heightmaxx, it is absolutely crucial to eat alot of sugar! the more sugar you eat, the more igf-1 (INSULIN-like growth factor 1) your body will produce! for example, i eat approximately 600g of sugar every day and grew two inches already, not to mention crazy gym gains and jaw growth!
600g larp or not?

Jaw surgery is life

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

The fuk is this

Holy shittt

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and optimisticzoomer
Only one thing needs to be said here.

FILLER

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
Shekel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shekel and optimisticzoomer

Giga cope and showing the mainstream botched cases ofc

Cope harder dude

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Only surgery i want is LL

It's literally a medical surgery for those who can't breathe properly. No one who has had it for cosmetics has ever improved šŸ¤£

I feel bad for people that might see posts about it and not realise it's trolling
DNR
optimisticzoomer

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
stick to mewing and chewing falim gum guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and malicieusss
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and malicieusss
Combined alongside HGH and Aromatase inhibitor this finna be Type 2 Diabetes Speedrun Any%

• JFL
ive unironically had to get revisions on multiple surgeries, it sucks

• Woah
niggas above spoiled OP's therad JFL

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

jfl at u for being a 2020cel and still falling for the mewing meme

• JFL

Next thing you need is a lot of battery acid

based @optimisticzoomer fighting against the tiktok niggers (thats if they are still browsing)

• +1
Bro thinks normies will fell for this while most normies get surgery unlike people here jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and optimisticzoomer
bravo, we need this sort of gatekeeping

Frickin morons attribute everything to mewing
Mewing since childhood = 0.5psl
Genio = +1 psl 1 month recovery max

• +1