Attraction to prettyboys/feminine men = lesbian?

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
Title lesbian means prettyboysexual?

Lesbian woman dont exist to be honest. People call bisexual women chadsexual and generally they are right. Because usually its a matter of unfulfilled preference. As in, they cant find their type etc. It could be deeper also. Most lesbian women archetype i have seen share high t/androgyny traits. And with how andro/high e men are today, it makes sense that they may find attraction to women or “her type”. It’s complicated but generally i also see lesbian women who were massive hoes back then, but may have lost pair bonding to men and thus the high standard “preference” that goes unfulfilled.

My point is is that its a reason behind everything. Im not sure if acting as a prettyboy will mean more lesbian attraction but generally the more asthetic (the more preselection) you show the more you will likely attract lesbians, as thier reasonings behind such behaviors are (from my observation) usually a matter of preference. And the higher relative smv male id say would have a higher chance to fulfill her conditions, without actually fulfilling them. Same reason celebs are reported to be the ones to impregnate “lesbian” couples. Or why even i had an experience with a “lesbian” that was far more sexually intense than what id like to believe happens normally. Or why people generally say bisexual=chadsexual. Or why youd think a “prettyboy” (a male with high facial asthetic) would do better with lesbians. And honestly, were probably right.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
You’re not Chad until you turn a lesbian straight