Attraction to teens is not pedophilia

Acion

Acion

Many of you fags think attraction to a foid a year or 2 younger than you is pedophilia. Some of you think attraction to 18 -19 year old foids is pedophilia and that's because you're brainwashed NPCs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, Latinolooksmaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful and 11 others
Liking 13 year olds is

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
14 and above is fair game

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful, slavicpsycho and 3 others
So many 16yr olds fuck with 20 yr olds

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, LooksmaxxHopeful, FascisstChad and 1 other person
mods would sell you out to an FBI backdoor in seconds boyo :feelshaha:

I feel due to lack of experience and late mental development, my equivalent age is 17.

17yr old girls seem the same age as me even though I'm 24

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, silently_said and Autismcel
I feel due to lack of experience and late mental development, my equivalent age is 17.

17yr old girls seem the same age as me even though I'm 24
17 yr old girls have more expeirence than 99% of this forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Latinolooksmaxxer, FascisstChad and 3 others
anything under 25 is pedophilia since brain isn't fully developed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, LooksmaxxHopeful, Latinolooksmaxxer and 6 others
I should be allowed to sleep with a 12 year old at 20 anyone who disagrees is a fag. If It was 30 it’s a bit weird, but at 14 their shouldn’t be an issue no matter the distance.
IMG 8354
IMG 8353

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Paul7 and Autismcel
Are you fucking serious you scrawny little chink? I was literally going to make a troll thread saying attraction to women under 29 is pedophilia and here you are actually believing it. You deserve to have you're throat sliced with a box cutter

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Jova, Paul7 and 1 other person
Are you fucking serious you scrawny little chink? I was literally going to make a troll thread saying attraction to women under 29 is pedophilia and here you are actually believing it. You deserve to have you're throat sliced with a box cutter
The average woman who unironically believes this:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, LooksmaxxHopeful, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
I've never actually been attracted to girls my age before coming to this site.

I was into milfs and mid 20s girls for aa far as I can remember since I could get my dick hard.

I'm mid 20s myself now and since finding this site I goon to teens (18+)

Kinda funny how online guy spaces can influence you like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Jova, gookcelriceR and 2 others

I was into milfs and mid 20s girls for aa far as I can remember since I could get my dick hard.

Milfs, so you’re attracted to barren women with little to no eggs left in their dusty used up vaginas? You should get your hormones checked as biologically that doesn’t make sense, only a low t male would think this. High T ubermensch would raid a village, take the young daughter and kill or make the mother some type of labour slave.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Brus Wane
i dont care what bastards think pedophilia is

i fuck who i want in minecraft

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, LooksmaxxHopeful and noobs
Yep. I get more signs of interest from teens than adults. Teens are life.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful

Both for me as long as they are my type

14 and above is fair game
Agreed, unfortunately law in US is 16-18 depending on state, but I'll move to a state where it's 16.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad

For me, I want a virgin for a long term relationship, and most women 20+ aren't virgins, but it's very common for 16-17 yr old females to still have their virginity intact.

Milfs, so you’re attracted to barren women with little to no eggs left in their dusty used up vaginas? You should get your hormones checked as biologically that doesn’t make sense, only a low t male would think this. High T ubermensch would raid a village, take the young daughter and kill or make the mother some type of labour slave.
its a common fantasy for teens to be attracted to "MILFS" / foids in their late 20s and early 30s because they're usually the youngest foids they come across, often their teachers, that have already completed their sexual maturing development so they often have more fertility signalling features than their teen peers (wider hips, bigger butts, bigger breasts, overall 'sexiness' aura and so on)

since social circles are age-gated because most people socialize in their classes in school and college, teens dont usually have that much contact with foids only a bit older than them. when they do its usually neighbours or friends of close relatives and its also common to develop crushes that way.

theres also the added element of power dynamics in sex, as males often take a domineering/sadistic role and females a submissive/masochistic role; for a teen to dominate someone older and that would socially be seen in a hierachical position above them is a power fantasy and highly arousing

also the idea of intra-sexual competition against older males. the younger male feels they've "bested" older guys that are the same age of the foid they pulled in the sexual competition and gets ego validation narcisic supply

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Agreed, unfortunately law in US is 16-18 depending on state, but I'll move to a state where it's 16.
Nigga really changing states for age of consent 💀
just fuck whatever age you want regardless

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Nigga really changing states for age of consent 💀
just fuck whatever age you want regardless
Well I want to change states not only for that reason JFL :lul:, the state I'm in sucks in general

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho