Attractive fathers do not pass their looks on to sons

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

"Psychologists have found that while both parents influence the attractiveness of their daughters, male attractiveness is not inherited.

Handsome men with masculine looks are likely to pass on masculine features, but not facial attractiveness.

Prof David Perrett and Prof Elisabeth Cornwell, of the University of St Andrews, also said that a mother's beauty made no difference to the attractiveness of her sons as adults.

The theory suggests it is not unusual for attractive parents to produce a beautiful daughter while failing to pass on the same good looks" to a son."

JFL you can never win as a man, and you can never lose as a foid.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms, MonoTBB, Lookologist003 and 7 others
My mother was beautiful in her prime when she had me.. but my dad was just OK.. (balding now btw)

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
Mr_Norwood

• JFL
TLDR;
ENVIRONMENT = EVERYTHING (for males_)

• WTF

"Psychologists have found that while both parents influence the attractiveness of their daughters, male attractiveness is not inherited.

Handsome men with masculine looks are likely to pass on masculine features, but not facial attractiveness.

Prof David Perrett and Prof Elisabeth Cornwell, of the University of St Andrews, also said that a mother's beauty made no difference to the attractiveness of her sons as adults.

The theory suggests it is not unusual for attractive parents to produce a beautiful daughter while failing to pass on the same good looks" to a son."

JFL you can never win as a man, and you can never lose as a foid.
i Guess it's true

Wtf? Sons take after their mothers facially. That's well known. The issue is, as your testosterone increases and as you age, you can start to develop features that your father has.

If both parents are goodlooking they aren't going to produce an incel son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821, BrahminBoss and Lookologist003
my dad is an oger shrek, my curry mom is model teir if it wasnt for my dad being so ugly that I would not look curry fuck my existance

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 616
A lot of things have to go right to produce a GL male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
both are gl i Guess it never began for me

"Handsome men with masculine looks are likely to pass on masculine features"

Masculine features, this can mean everything that is related to what make a GL man...

I stopped reading at Psychologists said that.

They need to shut the fuck up tbh
Also what do psychologists have to do with science

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I stopped reading at Psychologists said that.

They need to shut the fuck up tbh
Also what do psychologists have to do with science

Exactly we need biologists and shit people who actually study phyisocal differences

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003 and IWantToMax
"Psychologists"

Basically means that looks are 100% under a man's control and looksmaxxing is the panacea

• Woah
Basically means that looks are 100% under a man's control and looksmaxxing is the panacea
Or it basically means that it's over whatever you could have done.