Attractive people are nicer than unnattractive people, its not the halo effect

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, bedes and noodlelover
You can improve looks or personality to become more attractive.

Empathy, Charisma, Intelligence, Social Intelligence, and Humor, all make you more attractive IRL. This works for both men and women.

In my opinion, you should first looksmax for a year, before you try to develop your personality, otherwise it will be really hard to even get people to talk to you so you can develop empathy, humor and what not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Deleted member 33711 and vermillioncorefan
they are. the most unbearable pretentious faggots are mid tier normies because they cope the most and fight for crumbles with jestering or holding muh frame. ltn's know its pretty much over for them and htn+ dont have to cope and both are chill to be around

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, rhinoplasty, Latinus and 3 others
You can improve looks or personality to become more attractive.

Empathy, Charisma, Intelligence, Social Intelligence, and Humor, all make you more attractive IRL. This works for both men and women.

In my opinion, you should first looksmax for a year, before you try to develop your personality, otherwise it will be really hard to even get people to talk to you so you can develop empathy, humor and what not.
you’re the stupidest person i’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
When you have more dating experience, you'll become more attracted to women who have better personalities.
why do u assume i’m incel. kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
average people are the worst tbh, most attractive people are bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: shychad, Xangsane and Heinrich Schmidt

bruh good looking people get treated better
so they live in a nicer world which makes them
in return nicer (or its just halo i dont fucking know)

• +1
Reactions: shychad, Banderacell, halloweed and 3 others
why do u assume i’m incel. kys
When you get positive responses from people on a day to day basis, you don't feel the need to lash out at strangers online.

If people who weren't bottom of the barrel subhumans, wanted to be around you, you would have at least developed enough social intelligence, and self awareness to see things like this without having to ask strangers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, BadmanGangstar, Deleted member 71968 and 1 other person
When you get positive responses from people on a day to day basis, you don't feel the need to lash out at strangers online.

If people who weren't bottom of the barrel subhumans, wanted to be around you, you would have at least developed enough social intelligence, and self awareness to see things like this without having to ask strangers.
dnrd bud.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and Deleted member 71968
Hey don‘t say that, that‘s not nice!
I'm mean the dude's an ugly human being with a shit personality, that attacks people online to make himself feel better, rather than bettering himself.

If some one is going to come at me, unprovoked, I'm going to call out their flaws, even if it makes them cry.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and LancasteR
I'm mean the dude's an ugly human being with a shit personality, that attacks people online to make himself feel better, rather than bettering himself.

If some one is going to come at me, unprovoked, I'm going to call out their flaws, even if it makes them cry.
you asked for it by saying stupid shit

this nigga built for a plantation

Yeah. Back in the days, I didn't notice it... but now, older and more mature, I realize: all the people I had problems in school, whether from "friends" or teachers, shared one thing in common: they were ugly.

One of the few people that NEVER mocked me in school was a stacy girl that I got along well...

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
you asked for it by saying stupid shit
I'm going to guess that's you in your profile pic, by the way your personality matches the pic

If you can lean max, without loosing too much muscle, you'll start looking and feeling better. If you can fix your personality, and stop walking around sad and angry, you have potential to start dating and meeting decent women.

Right now, personality isn't something you find attractive, because you have so little dating experience.

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I'm going to guess that's you in your profile pic, by the way your personality matches the pic

If you can lean max, without loosing too much muscle, you'll start looking and feeling better. If you can fix your personality, and stop walking around sad and angry, you have potential to start dating and meeting decent women.

Right now, personality isn't something you find attractive, because you have so little dating experience.
dnrd ur essay buddy. i’ve fucked more hoes than u ever will in ur life

H2O. Vast majority of time those who are fortunate will be nicer since they're less miserable and bitter compared to the average person

People who say rich/attractive people are snobby, arrogant, etc are coping subhumans.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
This is so untrue on many levels.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i like this guy

only chadlite+ btw just lol if you think htns dont cope because they know theyll never be chad

There is somewhat of a point here and diseny movies have people convinced all good looking people are narcy