Attractive people who are recessed

yeah as in yes you recessed?
chin being recessed unequals being recessed.
Term recessed means bimaxillary protusion, your chin doesnt make you recessed, your jaws do.

A weak chin does give the impression of being recessed tho

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, inwardgonionscel, BoredPrince and 2 others
chin being recessed unequals being recessed.
Term recessed means bimaxillary protusion, your chin doesnt make you recessed, your jaws do.

A weak chin does give the impression of being recessed tho
@EnglandBadman this

For example, my lower jaw is recessed but my chin isn't, in fact, if I had jaw surgery, my chin would probably protrude too much

@EnglandBadman this

For example, my lower jaw is recessed but my chin isn't, in fact, if I had jaw surgery, my chin would probably protrude too much
How do you tell if someone’s actually recessed then? Is it by looking at maxilla development?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Most people showed here weren’t even recessed, they just have a slighty weak chin making it look like it
Yeah what kinda dumb fuck thinks Ian somberhalder is recessed

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Deleted member 20064
How do you tell if someone’s actually recessed then? Is it by looking at maxilla development?
Best way to tell is if their lower lip is behind the upper lip

In non recessed people, they should match with each other, in recessed people they are mismatched

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman

In non recessed people, they should match with each other, in recessed people they are mismatched
Some underbite people wouldn't be recessed by this criteria then.

Some underbite people wouldn't be recessed by this criteria then.
Fair point, but I was mostly referring to lower jaw, in any case if lips are not matched then jaw is probably recessed

That's not true dumbass

Is this what people who laugh at my post look like? :feelswhy: :lul:

Attachments

• JFL.png
    JFL.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 0
really no one posted this nigga?
IMG 20231030 233017

• +1
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god
Fair point, but I was mostly referring to lower jaw, in any case if lips are not matched then jaw is probably recessed
No chin projection should be co-related with the nasion/glabella it should line up with it to see if its recessed or not lips/nose can confuse people draw a line from the top of the ear to the middle of the nose then from nasion to chin to see actual recession

Images 92

Even anime(extremely blackpilled) draws their character side profiles with lower lip behind the upper lip

Images 91

You can just go and see how many characters are drawn like this and they make everything ideal anatomically

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Then why don't you tell us
Upper lip should be slightly in front of lower l'IP nigger, plus how the hell is this a was of measuring recession ? Ur definitly dumb

Wait so having a chin thats behind your lips doesn’t necessarily mean your recessed?

View attachment 2514304
Its all about chin relative to eyes in frankfurt plane

My chin is above average in frankfurt plane, but look recessed due to bimaxillary protrusion and poor lip competence

• +1
Reactions: Dxdgy
Where are you drawing the frankfurt plane?

In this pic for example, if you follow the sideburns, his chin reaches the nasion
Idk im just going off visually. Ive never done any measuring

• JFL
Reactions: marek937

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Meeks has mouth protrusion and a forward maxilla so you would need a huge mandible for your chin to line up with your lips. He has more bone in his jaw than this entire thread’s skulls combined.
Recession isn't about how much bone you have, it's about the position of the bone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
Recession isn't about how much bone you have, it's about the position of the bone
I don’t know why people think this. It’s why you get idiots jaw jutting when they have overbites. It is literally all about bone mass (maxilla prominence and mandible length). Just slide your jaw forward bro :feelsuhh:

To have 100% forward growth you need high estrogen so it's very rare for men
Probably explains why jordan barrett looks submissive af and why my mum forward growth mogs me

To have 100% forward growth you need high estrogen so it's very rare for men
Major cope bro. Also mirin’ broscience source your asshole.

Probably explains why jordan barrett looks submissive af and why my mum forward growth mogs me
He looks submissive because he is a skinny twink. His face is quite intimidating.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I don’t know why people think this. It’s why you get idiots jaw jutting when they have overbites. It is literally all about bone mass (maxilla prominence and mandible length). Just slide your jaw forward bro :feelsuhh:
If you jut your lower jaw forward you will look retarded because you can't jut your maxilla forward as well. If you could jut both jaws forward you would look chaddy asf

Your mandible isn't recessed, but your maxilla might possibly be slightly recessed (would need a better pic). Youre good looking tho, I would suggest tip plasty to treat droopy nosetip
lol he's ugly as hell n shit.

Fucking niggas laugh at my asian eyes its over