Attractiveness/Symmetry

raminzer

raminzer

Iron
Blackpill Scientific Theory :blackpill:

The blackpill has and always has been, the absolute truth. Humans categorize themselves superior to all other species on this planet. However, this is plain false and hubris thinking. Humans in the west at least, are no longer are in tune with their biological, instinctual drives. While morality is important, what one does not know, one cannot control. Many individuals are shunned from society for being unworthy. No one tells them why. For example, most subhuman recessed incels will go on with their whole life coping that their "personality" will fix things.

The halo effect in full motion:
"Physical attractiveness has important social consequences. For example, beauty is associated with upward economic mobility, especially for women [5,6], attractive people have more dates than less attractive people [7], and people who have dated more attractive individuals report being more satisfied with their dates [8,9]. It has long been noted that there exists a ‘What is beautiful is good’ stereotype."
"attractive people are more likely to be hired than less attractive individuals [13] and attractiveness can also influence judgements about the seriousness of committed crimes [14]. Outside the laboratory, attractive people also appear to lead favourable lives; attractive individuals pay lower bail [15] and are more likely to be hired for jobs [16,17] than less attractive individuals."

Basically your life is on 100x easy mode.
These are not the only advantages.
Ask anyone who has experienced a glow up,
the way people look and treat you is drastically different.

No, beauty most of the time, is not in the eye of the beholder. The only exception is (sometimes) cross-cultural differences in perceived beauty,
While individual and cross-cultural differences exist (see later), this politically correct view of beauty is to some extent false. In fact, agreement between individuals is one of the best-documented and most robust findings in facial attractiveness research since the 1970s. Across many studies it has been found that there is a high degree of agreement from individuals within a particular culture and also high agreement between individuals from different cultures (see [2] for a meta-analytical review)

Why is attractiveness so highly valued in the first place?

The answer is simple: Health and Genes
If a trait reliably advertises some benefit to the perceiver, then we would expect individuals in a population to find that trait attractive. It is clear that individual differences in preferences for some traits will prove adaptive and so are consistent with evolutionary theory.
>Humans value attractiveness because ultimately, it's a sign of health and good genes. More so, there is scientific evidence demonstrating that those who are more attractive excel physically in sports and have a higher functioning brain than the less attractive individual. (on average)
( https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/1612197X.2023.2181846)
44 Sportsmen, Cristiano Rolando ideas | christiano ronaldo, cristiano  ronaldo cr7, cristiano ronaldo
LeBron James dropped hints for a year that he would join Lakers - Los  Angeles Times
Gentleman Federer huffs and puffs to keep pace with young guns | Andy  Murray | The Guardian

Ronaldo, Lebron James, Roger Feder in their 20s.

When you're attractive, you subconsciously MOG their genes: intelligence, physical prowess, life capability, and social mobility. It's the whole package all in one. As for mating, humans need good genes to ensure the survival of their offspring. Even being associated with you could potentially increase their status, socially and/or economically.

I've also read more about attractiveness and health in @garoupilled_ book post:

So are subhumans fucked?

It's up to you to decide your potential. Eat well, fix your posture, become healthy in every aspect of your life.
(ex. If you can't breathe well, look for the source of the problem.)
Stay the fuck away from anything unnatural

Epigenetics are changeable no matter your age, whether that is good or bad.
Join a sport, become physically active, climb the social ladder. Make loyal friends.
Change is possible. Humans are meant to adapt and change, otherwise your lineage would have died off years and years ago.

Ultimately, you have to offer something to others. Statusmaxxing, moneymaxxing, looksmaxxing, loyaltymaxxing are all ways to bring something to the table. No one will give a fuck about you if you offer nothing, or worse, bring others down. And who should give a fuck? It's survival of the fittest, it's always been this way. Capitalism and social media only add fuel to the flame.

GUIDE - Functions of Beauty (based on paper)

1) Symmetry
2) Averageness
3) Sexual Dismorphism
4) Skin Color and Health
5) Facial Expressions
6) Temporal Contact (Trade-Off Theory)

7) Environmental Context

I may talk about these each in depth in another post but here's one trick that will work for now:

IMPROVING SYMMETRY METHOD:

webcamtests.com is my preferred method of looking at my self flipped.
At first you may want to rope--don't worry.
Most people don't notice your asymmetric flaws flipped.
You're just not used to seeing yourself flipped. People usually view you the way you view yourself in the mirror.
And also, be careful with camera distortion.

I first used this and noticed how fucked my teeth were, I now finished invisalign.
I noticed my shoulders were uneven and I've fixed my musclar imbalance. I also learned my nose is slightly

crooked affecting my air ways. I have sleep apnea so I will be getting a nose job to fix this & am working with a sleep doctor.
-----

This is my first attempt at a high quality post so any feedback, support, or questions would be appreciated. (y)
I will be posting more tips and guides.
Thank you and good luck on your looksmaxxing journey.
-raminzer

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, zevroh, blatonslatt and 2 others
Maher or death

high value post

• Love it
Reactions: raminzer
Im fucked in every way possible.

• +1
Im fucked in every way possible.
All of us start somewhere. it’s corny to say, but many users here have made massive progress in their attraction/health. You can do the same.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and ronald_98
actually good post. From those you listed
1) Symmetry
2) Averageness
3) Sexual Dismorphism
4) Skin Color and Health
5) Facial Expressions
7) Environmental Context

Color (Probab the thing one can most actually improve) and symmetry are underrated here. Averageness and sexual dismorphism r very important. Facial expressions is dependent if u r good socially and dont have a fucked up bone structure. Idk what is 6 or 7 tho.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
actually good post. From those you listed
1) Symmetry
2) Averageness
3) Sexual Dismorphism
4) Skin Color and Health
5) Facial Expressions
7) Environmental Context

Color (Probab the thing one can most actually improve) and symmetry are underrated here. Averageness and sexual dismorphism r very important. Facial expressions is dependent if u r good socially and dont have a fucked up bone structure. Idk what is 6 or 7 tho.
nothing in this post can fix craniofacial dystrophy. this is the ultimate blackpill. the root of all subhumanities.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, raminzer and Whatashame
nothing in this post can fix craniofacial dystrophy. this is the ultimate blackpill. the root of all subhumanities.
yep

• +1
I’ll help you out.

I’ve read studies looking into craniofacial changes. The common denominator in so many different sources, is habit. Like I said in this post, humans were made to adapt. Bone structure is 100% changeable to a degree.

The top 3 causes of craniofacial dysfunction based on my reading were:
1) Environment as a child
2) Sleep
3) Diet

There was a study done in the 90s, I’m sure you can find it if you look hard enough in the forum, which is where I found it, where kids who slept with their arm underneath their pillow against their face, developed malocclusions. They also noted that mouth breathing, especially during sleep, also caused discrepancies.

Babies who were not breastfed as children, who grew up in extremely industrialized societies, dysfunctional breathing, bad soft food diet = malocclusion. There is obviously a genetic component as well, but all of these things are linked together in some way. Crazy how the human body works.

Solutions:
-) fix airway issues
-) eat HARD real food. Learn to chew more per bite. I also chew falim gum 2-3 hours a day. Before industrialization, humans chewed for at least 2-3 hours a day
-) watch Dr. Mew’s videos on how to eat, sit and breathe properly. It’s not just “muh tongue on roof.” Whole posture matters, especially when eating.
-) learn the importance of breathing. There was this podcast video by the guy who wrote “Breathe” who talks about how the majority of the population doesn’t even breathe properly due to Industrialization
-) please keep ur hands AWAY from your face while you’re sleeping
-) mouthtape at night.

I still have terrible habits when it comes to all of these, I got invisalign and did all these steps. Maybe about 30% improvement in each, and I have gotten pretty attractive from 18-21, though I also have good genetics and a decent base to work with. Dr. Mew said it himself. The harder the patient worked, the better the improvements he saw. I’ve read the science. It’s not cope. Epigenetics is a real thing.

Surgery in itself has tons of issues as well. You’re not even changing the whole bone which is the issue, you’re independently moving one piece of bone incongruent to the rest of your structure. Bone structure is attractive purely because you’re indicating your health. as I said in the original post. People with average/better facial structure literally breathe better. Health = Beauty.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155