Reactions: 14vic and soover4me
@Alt Number 3 @SadLivwr @lebronjames23

• Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3
cant listenn to 5 seconds of this horrid accent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, lowiqNormie, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Why do you always repost stuff other people posting on .is here and vice versa?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
"Ah the incels"
Bro said that like he isn't one
Screenshot 20240625 015626 Chrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, raumDEuter, zura and 17 others

Guy's a virtue signaling loser. Kind of like Charlie of Penguinz0. Except Charlie's whitty and entertaining. This dude's just a boring dork.

"Hey everybody! Look at how I don't agree with what these guys think!!"

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, zura, Klaas Vaaker and 10 others
Why do you always repost stuff other people posting on .is here and vice versa?
Because you're a flippant closeted homosexual and he just wanted to goad you into asking him that very question all along.

And hey, did you know your mom's got a new boyfriend?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Chadeep, Timmy and 1 other person
Because you're a flippant closeted homosexual and he just wanted to goad you into asking him that very question all along.
Or he is just lazy and wants any easy source of alert dopamine?
And hey, did you know your mom's got a new boyfriend?
Even if that were true it wouldn't be you considering you are sub 3 and live in the slums of China with the ugly, yellow insect your betabuxxing. Also I thought I was the one who was mad yet your attacking me on random threads that have nothing to do with you?

• +1
guy would fit in perfectly here

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Chadeep, Timmy and 3 others

Even if that were true it wouldn't be you considering you are sub 3 and live in the slums of China with the ugly, yellow insect your betabuxxing. Also I thought I was the one who was mad yet your attacking me on random threads that have nothing to do with you?
Just having a bit of fun with you boy.

• +1
sounds like a fucking fag
guys should quit his channel
sounds like any other video commentary fag

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and pentamogged9000

Aussiecel in denial
white knight

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and Jason Voorhees

I'm not betabuxing. One morning I dragged my wife by her hair, from her uncle's house through her entire village, all the way to her father's house and threw her on the door step because she got pissy and tried refusing to make me breakfast. We were using her uncle's vacant house for ourselves at the time.

Thew her to the floor of a crowded bus one time too.

I'd kill before I ever betabuxxed like my father, and like yours. I'd say "like you" too, but you never have and never will be in a relationship. Not with a woman at least, lol.

I know you won't believe any of this though, because you're only able to project. You're unable to fathom anyone else not being a timid little pussy like you. You ain't gonna kill no sex havers.

Older users will tell you. Ones who've seen the video of me threatening to break a stick off in her ass and whatnot. Or the video I took after I got into a fight in a parking lot because two strangers overheard the way I was talking to her and thought they'd teach me a lesson because they didn't like it. I punched this dude's mouthy girlfriend right in the face and almost beat his ass too before another random bystander tackled me off him breaking one of my ribs.

A pussy like you calling me a betabuxxer. You know I would rape you just to make you cry if we ever found ourselves locked in a room together.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Alt Number 3 and Timmy
Iconic 😤💪

• JFL
What a cringe faggot

• JFL
doxxed again

• JFL
A pussy like you calling me a betabuxxer. You know I would rape you just to make you cry if we ever found ourselves locked in a room together.
Cope faggot I would beat you until you shit yourself actually that isn’t really an accomplishment because it seems shitting yourself is a common occurrence for you but you get what I mean

I'm not betabuxing. One morning I dragged my wife by her hair, from her uncle's house through her entire village, all the way to her father's house and threw her on the door step because she got pissy and tried refusing to make me breakfast. We were using her uncle's vacant house for ourselves at the time.

Thew her to the floor of a crowded bus one time too.

I'd kill before I ever betabuxxed like my father, and like yours. I'd say "like you" too, but you never have and never will be in a relationship. Not with a woman at least, lol.

I know you won't believe any of this though, because you're only able to project. You're unable to fathom anyone else not being a timid little pussy like you. You ain't gonna kill no sex havers.

Older users will tell you. Ones who've seen the video of me threatening to break a stick off in her ass and whatnot. Or the video I took after I got into a fight in a parking lot because two strangers overheard the way I was talking to her and thought they'd teach me a lesson because they didn't like it. I punched this dude's mouthy girlfriend right in the face and almost beat his ass too before another random bystander tackled me off him breaking one of my ribs.

chillll bro:what:

• +1
Reactions: Eblan and Lefty Rankin
Cope faggot I would beat you until you shit yourself actually that isn’t really an accomplishment because it seems shitting yourself is a common occurrence for you but you get what I mean
3733185 IMG 20231029 170933

Well how big a boy are ya? And how many fights ya been in? In your adult life that is (18+), not when you were just a kid? I ain't trained or anything, but I honestly can't tell you how many I've been in. Only one I ever lost was when I was jumped by two Poles in Guangzhou after a night of too much baijiu and arguing over politics.

View attachment 2998249

Well how big a boy are ya? And how many fights ya been in? In your adult life that is (18+), not when you were just a kid? I ain't trained or anything, but I honestly can't tell you how many I've been in. Only one I ever lost was when I was jumped by two Poles in Guangzhou after a night of too much baijiu and arguing over politics.
I am 5’10 and weigh 151 pounds and am trying to get in the process of bulking and I have been in exactly zero fights in my adult life but that is because I am not an adult yet (17) but I have been in 3 real fights

chillll bro:what:
I quit nicotine today and this smug dickhead got me mad with the "betabuxx" garbage. My father has always been subjective to my mother and I had to unlearn everything I thought to be true from his example. So yeah, he hit a nerve. I hate betabuxxers. A man would do much better to stay alone than ever be in that situation.

• +1
He looks like an nt normie why does he belong here?

I am 5’10 and weigh 151 pounds and am trying to get in the process of bulking and I have been in exactly zero fights in my adult life but that is because I am not an adult yet (17) but I have been in 3 real fights
At least you're honest as far as that goes. I'm 6ft and about 215lb give or take. Yeah I'd ragdoll you, just like I would your mother.

At least you're honest as far as that goes. I'm 6ft and about 215lb give or take. Yeah I'd ragdoll you, just like I would your mother.
No you wouldn’t your just 2 inches taller then me and borderline obese that doesn’t really give you an advantage