Aussie HTB swipes on over 400 profiles on Tinder, here is my analysis:

A

Acne Victim

ŽALIOS MĖSOS - ethnic penis 8x6

This might be the closest we can get to knowing how women act on Tinder. Not ideal, I know, but still a lot better than nothing. There are some other videos like this but this one looks the most realistic as to how women would truly act IRL.

Out of 425 profiles:

- 32 likes.
- Around 7.5% swipe right rate - this lines up almost perfectly with the Tinder insights data:

3630123_1694064510409.png

You will notice a pattern on the guys that are swiped right or left that I will be commenting on soon.

Here are the:

Top 5%, 21 guys, out of all 425 profiles:

Top 5 guys she liked:

Honorary mentions (JFL):

Now, here are the key takeaways:

- She didn't swipe right on a single ethnic and below-average guy. The former might be partly because of preferences, but brutal nonetheless.

- She instantly swiped left on Ian Somerhalder's lookalike, JFL. Plenty of chads got instantly swiped left because of shit profiles.

- TALL NIGGAS: bitches swipe so fast that they won't even read the bio. This truly highlights the importance of having pics that you heightmog others since she didn't even get to read many guys' bios that were saying they were 6'2+ and would slay IRL because of their height halo.

- On this note - having a profile that is at least decent is key. Even if you are decently GL, you won't get noticed if your pics are shit.

Inb4 "muh chad bro". What are the odds that you are a chad? Almost zero. Stop coping. And please, for the love of god, don't use group pics as your first ones!

- Oldcels look like absolute shit. Early 20s guys mog late 20s and early 30s guys to another dimension, which means that if you are an oldcel reading this, it should be lifefuel for you since your competition is much shittier.

- A good face is much more rare than a tall height. Hence you see most slayers IRL being tall guys. But that doesn't mean an average-height guy with mogger face wouldn't slay.

- Average in all aspects > really good in most aspects and terrible in one.

Tagging some good users who I remember: @russiancel @howtallareyou @Iasacrko @Akhi @Masteroogway @Vampiremaxxer @5.5psl @TRUE_CEL @VicMackey @SurgeryEnjoyer @anticel @HarrierDuBois @Xangsane @thecel @apemaxxed @mrriceguy @0hMan @looksmaxxer2 @WishIwasChico @Amadeus @drop @DelonLover1999 @slop slinger @Guba

This was a really high-effort thread, so please give me your thoughts!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, forevergymcelling, Looks234 and 19 others
A bunch of the tall guys are probably frauding their height
Hence making being tall on tinder common

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Acne Victim
A bunch of the tall guys are probably frauding their height
Hence making being tall on tinder common
Definitely.

6'4 on tinder - 6'1 IRL
6'3 on tinder - 6'1 IRL
6'2 on tinder - 6'0 IRL
6'1 on tinder - 5'11 IRL
6'0 on tinder - 5'10 IRL

I am 5'9, height fraud with elevator shoes and lifts, and get to the equivalent of 5'11 barefoot. That means I'm 6'1 on tinder :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, midlatinocel, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
Thanks for this.

I'm gonna go onto tinder in December when I'm fully looksmaxxed.

I just noticed that 4 out of her top 5 guys have a solo, somewhat close up face pic.

Idk if that's relevant but will keep that in mind.

Oh yeah press F for ethnics tho that's fucked up. RIP never began.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 32486, Chadeep and 2 others
Using friends as heightmog material for slaying tinder roasties is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Definitely.

6'4 on tinder - 6'1 IRL
6'3 on tinder - 6'1 IRL
6'2 on tinder - 6'0 IRL
6'1 on tinder - 5'11 IRL
6'0 on tinder - 5'10 IRL

I am 5'9, height fraud with elevator shoes and lifts, and get to the equivalent of 5'11 barefoot. That means I'm 6'1 on tinder :ROFLMAO:
Damn
I should say I'm 6'3 on dating apps then

Also really brutal that she didn't swipe on a single ethnic

• So Sad
Not even htb maybe mtb
Every swipe brutally mogs her too

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Acne Victim
Thanks for this.

I just noticed that 4 out of her top 5 guys have a solo, somewhat close up face pic.

Happy out found value in it bro.

I too noticed it, the quality of pics is REALLY important. You don't even need professional pics, just NT pics that have a good vibe and definition.

About the ethnics part, it seems like ethnics (especially blacks) have really different SMV depending on the city they are in. Still brutal nonetheless that out of the 425 dudes there wasn't 1 that was ethnic and she was attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 32486, Pumanator and 1 other person
Not even htb maybe mtb
Every swipe brutally mogs her too
It's well known beckies want to date up the most iut of any group.

They have inflated self esteem due to a lot of attention they get from men thinking they are easy sex.

Average foids are the worst. Give me 10 rejections from stacy over 1 mtb rejection

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Acne Victim
I did thanks. I've never been on tinder before despite being an oldcel (25 soon) due to insecurities and horror stories of people feeling like shit due to not being swiped.

I want to learn everything I can before I go on tinder. Aiming to have no more than 5-6 pics so every one of them has to be good shit.
I too noticed it, the quality of pics is REALLY important. You don't even need professional pics, just NT pics that have a good vibe and definition.
I think a mix is good.
Too many pro pics = sus
Too many shit pics = low value guy
But yeah NT vibes is #2 after looks
About the ethnics part, it seems like ethnics (especially blacks) have really different SMV depending on the city they are in. Still brutal nonetheless that out of the 425 dudes there wasn't 1 that was ethnic and she was attracted to.
Brutally over. I'd be on her swipe left list too jfl.

Thank heavens I'm rice but also live in a 75% rice city.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep and Acne Victim
This was a good thread. But wtf is this?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Xangsane, Akhi and 3 others
I did thanks. I've never been on tinder before despite being an oldcel (25 soon) due to insecurities and horror stories of people feeling like shit due to not being swiped.

I want to learn everything I can before I go on tinder. Aiming to have no more than 5-6 pics so every one of them has to be good shit.

I think a mix is good.
Too many pro pics = sus
Too many shit pics = low value guy
This is my takeaway too. If you look at other tinder slayers that get posted here, literally every single one of them has good pics.

The "chad uses pics shitting on the toilet and gets 99+ in a hour" argument is so stupid and not even entirely true jfl.

But yeah NT vibes is #2 after looks

Brutally over. I'd be on her swipe left list too jfl.

Thank heavens I'm rice but also live in a 75% rice city.
British Columbia I'm assuming?

From what I've seen, rices in general do much better outside of NA: Eastern Europe especially because of exotic halo. If you are a geomaxxer, you should look for areas where they are not common or have many negative stereotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This was a good thread. But wtf is this?

View attachment 2419992
Honorary mention. He almost made the list of top 5% chads, just by a small amount that he didn't.

It's well known beckies want to date up the most iut of any group.

They have inflated self esteem due to a lot of attention they get from men thinking they are easy sex.

Average foids are the worst. Give me 10 rejections from stacy over 1 mtb rejection
Juggernaut law pilled.

In OLD it doesn't even make that big of a difference if the girl is MTB os stacy, tbh, both will get 99+ and tons of simps regardless. Just the quality of their matches that will slightly change

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
This is my takeaway too. If you look at other tinder slayers that get posted here, literally every single one of them has good pics.
IPhone 13 camera or death tbh

Also need to learn about angles and lighting etc
Singapore🇸🇬
From what I've seen, rices in general do much better outside of NA: Eastern Europe especially because of exotic halo. If you are a geomaxxer, you should look for areas where they are not common or have many negative stereotypes.
NA and western Europe is a total death sentence according to 99% of the stories I've read.

I don't plan to geomax without attempting to slay within my own country.

I live near a big university town and areas with a high concentration of young people. I hope to God my looksmaxxing bears some fruits when I've finally hopped onto tinder at the end of the year.

• +1
No chads seen in the entire one
Just HTNs with hight
Lifefuel

• +1
IPhone 13 camera or death tbh

Also need to learn about angles and lighting etc
Do you have someone that can take pics for you? It will be almost essential if you want a top tier profile.
Singapore🇸🇬
Oh nice, that would be a hard one to guess lol. It's mostly ethnics in singapore as you said so you shouldn't failoed by it unless lots of whites use tinder there when they are travelling
NA and western Europe is a total death sentence according to 99% of the stories I've read.

I don't plan to geomax without attempting to slay within my own country.

I live near a big university town and areas with a high concentration of young people. I hope to God my looksmaxxing bears some fruits when I've finally hopped onto tinder at the end of the year.
Mashallah brother. Trust gandy and you will mog on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
"I'm so left swipe heavy🙄🙄"

• JFL
No chads seen in the entire one
Just HTNs with hight
Lifefuel

I've been saying this for months now bro.

These are the guys we should call chads. Not a 1 in 1 million male model jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Aypo129
Do you have someone that can take pics for you? It will be almost essential if you want a top tier profile.
Yeah I'm gonna get some bros to do it. Will take a few drinking beers or doing some neutral normie shit like chilling at the mall.

Also gonna ask the few foids I know for angle & lighting advice...or better yet ask Google.

I was advised by a tinder slayer user here not to go with topless pics. What do you think?
Oh nice, that would be a hard one to guess lol. It's mostly ethnics in singapore as you said so you shouldn't failoed by it unless lots of whites use tinder there when they are travelling
There are rich JBWmaxxers down here tbh but they aren't large in numbers thank god.
I pretty much mog 80% of the ethnics (darkskins) but the competition amongst the 75% Asian population is steep.

I actually have a really good eye area (for a Chinese guy) and good jaw which will only show after i lean down...biggest flaws that get me down are that im broke, not very NT and 5'9.
Mashallah brother. Trust gandy and you will mog on tinder.
🙏 👍

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Acne Victim and Aypo129
Yeah I'm gonna get some bros to do it. Will take a few drinking beers or doing some neutral normie shit like chilling at the mall.

Also gonna ask the few foids I know for angle & lighting advice...or better yet ask Google.

I was advised by a tinder slayer user here not to go with topless pics. What do you think?
I think it is dependent on what type of women you are trying to attract and what niche you fall in.

Since you asked me, I believe that guys with jacked, tanned bodies should show it off. There is a lot of evidence with tinder experiments to prove my claim. But in the end, you should try out stuff and see what works for you.

It gotta be a good shirtless pic as you know, something like this:

And not this, lol:

There are rich JBWmaxxers down here tbh but they aren't large in numbers thank god.
I pretty much mog 80% of the ethnics but the competition amongst the 75% Asian population is steep.

I actually have a really good eye area (for a Chinese guy) and good jaw which will only show after i lean down...biggest flaws that get me down are that im broke, not very NT and 5'9.

🙏 👍
Nice bro. Make sure to play by your strengths and emphasize them in your pics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
She's NOT a HTB, just a plain MTB, maybe even on the lower side of that. When I see this shit I start to think that maybe I'm approaching chad status after all since I match (and proceed to date) good-looking women all the time, genuine HTBs, sometimes even higher, unlike the girl in the video. My own self-perception is not that of a chad, but who knows.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 25223
She's NOT a HTB, just a plain MTB, maybe even on the lower side of that.
most young girls are fat or ethnic or are really ugly. that's already an htb in 2023 tbh :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: Guba
  • +1
Well sure, depends on the population ofc.
yeah. her city is a medium-sized australian city, so she is probably mtb really since not many ethnics and obese people

but in places like london, nyc or la where there lots of ethnics and fat people, then she is htb, honestly

This might be the closest we can get to knowing how women act on Tinder. Not ideal, I know, but still a lot better than nothing. There are some other videos like this but this one looks the most realistic as to how women would truly act IRL.

Out of 425 profiles:

- 32 likes.
- Around 7.5% swipe right rate - this lines up almost perfectly with the Tinder insights data:

You will notice a pattern on the guys that are swiped right or left that I will be commenting on soon.

Here are the:

Top 5 guys she liked:

Honorary mentions (JFL):

- She didn't swipe right on a single ethnic and below-average guy. The former might be partly because of preferences, but brutal nonetheless.

- She instantly swiped left on Ian Somerhalder's lookalike, JFL. Plenty of chads got instantly swiped left because of shit profiles.

- TALL NIGGAS: bitches swipe so fast that they won't even read the bio. This truly highlights the importance of having pics that you heightmog others since she didn't even get to read many guys' bios that were saying they were 6'2+ and would slay IRL because of their height halo.

- On this note - having a profile that is at least decent is key. Even if you are decently GL, you won't get noticed if your pics are shit.

Inb4 "muh chad bro". What are the odds that you are a chad? Almost zero. Stop coping. And please, for the love of god, don't use group pics as your first ones!

- Oldcels look like absolute shit. Early 20s guys mog late 20s and early 30s guys to another dimension, which means that if you are an oldcel reading this, it should be lifefuel for you since your competition is much shittier.

- A good face is much more rare than a tall height. Hence you see most slayers IRL being tall guys. But that doesn't mean an average-height guy with mogger face wouldn't slay.

Tagging some good users who I remember: @russiancel @howtallareyou @Iasacrko @Akhi @Masteroogway @Vampiremaxxer @5.5psl @TRUE_CEL @VicMackey @SurgeryEnjoyer @anticel @HarrierDuBois @Xangsane @thecel @apemaxxed @mrriceguy @0hMan @looksmaxxer2 @WishIwasChico @Amadeus @drop @DelonLover1999 @slop slinger @Guba

Great thread op

• +1

Out of 425 profiles:

- 32 likes.

Here are the:

Top 5 guys she liked:

Honorary mentions (JFL):

She did swipe right on one ethnic dude. Ravi was ethnic.

Look at her Profile pic. :lul::lul:
Screenshot 2023 09 07 at 40952 AM

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Acne Victim

The "chad uses pics shitting on the toilet and gets 99+ in a hour" argument is so stupid and not even entirely true jfl.

It’s not due to stereotypes, it’s just that a lot of rice boys just aren’t attractive enough. The good looking ones will do well anywhere, but the more average looking ones are better off in areas with more Asians.

• Hmm...
Hot. Niggas are criticizing her but, at her profile, she looks HTB at least
She's still average. She's just making a super sexually suggestive and slutty expression, which instantly inflates her attractiveness in your lizard brain, brah. That's all it takes.

• JFL
It’s not due to stereotypes, it’s just that a lot of rice boys just aren’t attractive enough. The good looking ones will do well anywhere, but the more average looking ones are better off in areas with more Asians.
It kinda is though. Not saying that they aren't below other races in looks, but stereotypes make it even worse, or they can make it better (kpop halo). I see your point though.

She's still average. She's just making a super sexually suggestive and slutty expression, which instantly inflates her attractiveness in your lizard brain, brah. That's all it takes.
Brutal. Females truly live in tutorial mode.

Good thread

• +1
Dp
Definitely.

6'4 on tinder - 6'1 IRL
6'3 on tinder - 6'1 IRL
6'2 on tinder - 6'0 IRL
6'1 on tinder - 5'11 IRL
6'0 on tinder - 5'10 IRL

Do peopel actually lie about their height on tinder? I thought it was a meme.

I never used dating apps.

• +1
Dp

Do peopel actually lie about their height on tinder? I thought it was a meme.

I never used dating apps.
Yes. And by a lot.

IRL people usually lie at least an inch, some a bit more, some a bit less than that. OLD is another level though, I imagine that on bumble/hinge where you need to put your height it's already expected for you to lie your height tbh.

Out of 425 profiles:

- 32 likes.

Here are the:

Top 5 guys she liked:

Honorary mentions (JFL):

She swiped right on one ethnic.

Out of 425 profiles:

- 32 likes.

Here are the:

Top 5 guys she liked:

Honorary mentions (JFL):

@WishIwasChico

Thanks for this.

She swiped right on one ethnic.

THERE WAS ONE ETHNIC SHE LIKED. HE LOOKS MULATTO.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 30942
I mog

Tinderproc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and Xangsane

Out of 425 profiles:

- 32 likes.

Here are the:

Top 5 guys she liked:

Honorary mentions (JFL):

Jesus told me that everything is going to be alright

• +1