Aussie stacy dyes hair bleach blonde and moves up 1psl

incelmogger

incelmogger

Tall skull wasp’ism

Hair can be such a game changer holy fuck, even for foids. This is insane.

You will see chicks that look similar to this frequently if you go to the Gold or Sunshine Coast btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Looks like one of those AI-generated old money girls
1D7A3E19 299F 48D7 9165 899EF81BE589

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 32410 and incelmogger
Just wtf man imagine being this hot

578AE5A2 50D5 4F44 A7F3 B6A57B3ADB27

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, GuyFromSingapore and normie_joe
Meh she looked really good before tbh don't think it improved her by much

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and incelmogger
Mogstralia, truly.
Ik she’s from Sydney but even then whenever I go to like the gold or Sunshine Coast or some shit I’m blown away at how good looking everyone is. I legit lose count of Stacy’s. One of the highest psl places in the world for sure, but I haven’t heard anyone talk about it on this forum before. Also, tinder is FUCKING insane there. I’m sure foids get to select from unlimited number of surfer chads too

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Xangsane, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
Meh she looked really good before tbh don't think it improved her by much
Yeah idk I’m just really into that sort of hair ig

One of the highest psl places in the world for sure, but I haven’t heard anyone talk about it on this forum before.
That's probably why
Org users would disintegrate on the spot if they went to those places. It's no wonder Barrett was born just outside of Gold Coast.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Kill blondes. Behead blondes. Roundhouse kick a blonde into the concrete. Slam dunk a blonde baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blondes. Defecate in a blondes food. Launch blondes into the sun. Stir fry blondes in a wok. Toss blondes into active volcanoes. Urinate into a blondes gas tank. Judo throw blondes into a wood chipper. Twist blondes heads off. Report blondes to the IRS. Karate chop blondes in half. Curb stomp pregnant blondes. Trap blondes in quicksand. Crush blondes in the trash compactor. Liquefy blondes in a vat of acid. Eat blondes. Dissect blondes. Exterminate blondes in the gas chamber. Stomp white blonde skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate blondes in the oven. Lobotomize blondes. Mandatory abortions for blondes. Grind blonde fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown blondes in fried chicken grease. Vaporize blondes with a ray gun. Kick old blondes down the stairs. Feed blondes to alligators. Slice blondes with a katana.

• Ugh..
Org users would disintegrate on the spot if they went to those places. It's no wonder Barrett was born just outside of Gold Coast.
They would 100% cream their pants and wouldn’t step a foot onto the beach but it’s normal to me tbh I’ve been there hundreds of times

They would 100% cream their pants but it’s normal to me tbh I’ve been there hundreds of times
Spontaneously combust from PSL overload

• JFL
Ik she’s from Sydney but even then whenever I go to like the gold or Sunshine Coast or some shit I’m blown away at how good looking everyone is. I legit lose count of Stacy’s. One of the highest psl places in the world for sure, but I haven’t heard anyone talk about it on this forum before. Also, tinder is FUCKING insane there. I’m sure foids get to select from unlimited number of surfer chads too

Error 404: Stacey not found

bhai is envious of the surfer chads that dick these stacy’s down
I literally hate blonde women and cap them at MTB. Except very rare cases. Even this women.

If she dyed her hair black or light brown would be HTB maybe 🤔

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and incelmogger
Th
What does Nordid admixture have to do with an AI-generated old money girl

That A.I. cunt look Nordoid. Op's Stacy on the other hand is CroMagnid. 2 diff phenotypes.

Th

That A.I. cunt look Nordoid. Op's Stacy on the other hand is CroMagnid. 2 diff phenotypes.
I was focusing on the similarity of hair, considering that's the subject of the thread.

• +1
Marggot Robbie pheno

• Love it
14 words boyos remember them

• +1
pajeets are so annoying. she would order his instance death if he approached her
These types of foids are reserved for indie surfer chads only

Fuck off stinky pajeet

Will tag your cracka mayo ass when I start dating White girls after becoming skinny.

Keep crying for ethnic badboys like me.

• Ugh..
pajeets are so annoying. she would order his instance death if he approached her

I'm superior to you shitskin shitalian.bow down to me.

• JFL
  • JFL
Looks Autistic as fuck

• Love it
god damn aussies are something else man

Vdmthelabel 20231115 0003

• +1