Austin Dunham is a manlet

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

ŽALIOS MĖSOS - ethnic penis 8x6

The average american girl is around 5'4-5'5, and he mainly interviewed ethnic Miami women (i've been there multiple times and they ain't tall).

I'm confident to say he is 5'9 AT BEST.

@Artemis I think i'm starting to agree with you that race > height > face tbh. he is still a tyrone so he can get away with being short but he would be a king of SMV if tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, nope, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others

The average american girl is around 5'4-5'5, and he mainly interviewed ethnic Miami women (i've been there multiple times and they ain't tall).

View attachment 2155638

@Artemis I think i'm starting to agree with you that race > height > face tbh. he is still a tyrone so he can get away with being short but he would be a king of SMV if tall.

The other black dude he's with is 173ish and i'd be guessing austin is 175 to max 178 but yea he'd slay harder if 6'4

The other black dude he's with is 173ish and i'd be guessing austin is 175 to max 178 but yea he'd slay harder if 6'4
Ye he has a really good face for a black guy + a top tier body + status

If he was 6'4 then would legit be one of the highest SMV BBCs on this planet unironically lol

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Yerico7, Sub0 and 3 others
it doesnt matter, he can still fuck @Artemis white boypussy anytime he wants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 20399, nope and 7 others
@Blackgymmax literally mogs this dyel coon

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 20399
it doesnt matter, he can still fuck @Artemis white boypussy anytime he wants
bro what? how is that related to my point which is he would mog even harder if taller.

why do you mfs always have to bring shit out of context 🫠

@Blackgymmax literally mogs this dyel coon
cope lol

View attachment 2155638

Cope, if that were true women wouldn’t find him attractive remember it’s over if you fail in 2 or more of the holy trinity of the blackpill, Dunham fails in height and race. So according to that logic women shouldn’t like him. It’s height > face > race

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, nope and Acne Victim
Nah bgmax is 5‘11 I think, idk if I’m making that up. Easy irl mog
Yeah he might be a bit taller but bgm isn’t tall either. both are jacked too.

However, austin mogs facially and is also statusmaxxed, therefore he automatically mogs my boy who is a planet fitness worker.

Fuck off. I’m 5’4”

Fuck off. I’m 5’4”
< 5’5 is better than 5’7

all forum dwarfs are doing decent but the manlets are always khhvs jfl

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Aren’t we all

He’s 5’11, that’s how short it looks in 2023

Ye he has a really good face for a black guy + a top tier body + status

If he was 6'4 then would legit be one of the highest SMV BBCs on this planet unironically lol
Nah women would be too intimidated. When you're black you don't need to be extra tall due to penis halo effect. He'd mog@ 6ft 0+

Cope, if that were true women wouldn’t find him attractive remember it’s over if you fail in 2 or more of the holy trinity of the blackpill, Dunham fails in height and race. So according to that logic women shouldn’t like him. It’s height > face > race

He passes in face and physique when combined astronically demolish race or height

he claims hes 6'0 on hinge seen it on a unlisted patreon video