Austin Dunham Poses As Bald-cel on Online Dating

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
Still tons of matches and messages
LMAO

This guy cannot lose. He is like the Crisick of Youtube.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, ascension, hypernormie and 7 others
He's based

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, hypernormie, bloomercel and 1 other person
Hes smv maxxed to the moon + tyrone face
Even putting 5'6 couldnt stop him

• +1
Reactions: nope, butterworld, bloomercel and 2 others
The king of matching with white LTBs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, yandex99, futuregigamogger and 7 others
Shaved head looks better on niggas, it is what it is.
Some very pale Aryan would look like a cancer patient.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie, bloomercel and jinnu
Did u try going outside with it or nah
yes i went to the city for a walk thats it. got lifemogged too hard so i went back home

• So Sad
Reactions: ambi
Cant bother seeing terra ogres mog me to mumbai despite being fat and short
i mainly saw recessed broccoli heads and a black guy with a dinroid pawg

• Woah
What did their outfits looks like? I have seen some of the worst outfits ever made on the planet going to local clubs here. The most important thing is having branded clothes
dont remember seeing a black guy w a girl here ever ngl, but plent of what you have said, perm/fade cut and giga recessed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and cytoplasm
What did their outfits looks like? I have seen some of the worst outfits ever made on the planet going to local clubs here. The most important thing is having branded clothes
just some t shirt and shorts, it was dark i couldnt see the branding
dont remember seeing a black guy w a girl here ever ngl
thats prob the first ive seen it too

• +1
just some t shirt and shorts, it was dark i couldnt see the branding

IMG 1219

this is infinite smv from my experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, bloomercel, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
especially when u pair it with the buzzcut
He outslays this whole forum easily
the forum thinks some cutecel with tiktok haircut would outslay him. tbh if they live in the west i could see why they think that

• +1
the forum thinks some cutecel with tiktok haircut would outslay him. tbh if they live in the west i could see why they think that
Don’t live in the west, see plenty of Russki dalits dressed like that and they slay shit

Definitely diff standards in america for example, long hair cutecel with slightly baggy clothes is more likely to get robbed/beaten than slaying when these guys exist
And the guy i sent is just a level 1 thug. In the clubs there is guys w those fits but roided and bulked insanely hard. Kings of smv

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Don’t live in the west, see plenty of Russki dalits dressed like that and they slay shit
you need to be low inhib as well, the clothing is first step
Definitely diff standards in america for example, long hair cutecel with slightly baggy clothes is more likely to get robbed/beaten than slaying when these guys exist
And the guy i sent is just a level 1 thug. In the clubs there is guys w those fits but roided and bulked insanely hard. Kings of smv
lucky for americans those guys are rare there. no wonder clavicular slays hard

• +1
this
No idea if these ogres would do well in the US. Maybe there should be a movement of ogres going to the US and having a total SMV takeover. Murder prettyboy cutecel SMVs across the globe.

• JFL

You completely lost it

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
No idea if these ogres would do well in the US. Maybe there should be a movement of ogres going to the US and having a total SMV takeover. Murder prettyboy cutecel SMVs across the globe.
no doubt they would
You completely lost it
nope. these are just the observations you make living here. its not like prettyboys dont exist here

• +1
I’ve literally stumbled upon Josh Mcgegor at 2am in a pizza shop after hitting up bars

It’s not easier out here trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and ambi
In NYC, I was gonna take a creepshot but I was with a girl so I decided to not sperg out

no doubt they would

nope. these are just the observations you make living here. its not like prettyboys dont exist here
IMG 1220
If the text on your shirt doesnt say “HUGO” just LDAR

• JFL
It’s not easier out here trust me
you cant get girls, im risking being beaten up by drunken ogres because i dont look like a fat ogre, theres levels to this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman, hypernormie and cytoplasm
you cant get girls, im risking being beaten up by drunken ogres because i dont look like a fat ogre, theres levels to this
I will say in the US the kinds of people that will beat the shit out of you are not really the kinds that spend time at bars or clubs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and ambi
I will say in the US the kinds of people that will beat the shit out of you are not really the kinds that spend time at bars or clubs
here most people that go to clubs are like that, im risking my life daily by not having a buzzcut and being fat

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
here most people that go to clubs are like that, im risking my life daily by not having a buzzcut and being fat
idk why you feel you need to be fat but I assume you have a very good logical reason borne out of deep rational consideration for your situation so I hope you become nice and plump sometime in the very near future!

• +1
idk why you feel you need to be fat but I assume you have a very good logical reason borne out of deep rational consideration for your situation so I hope you become nice and plump sometime in the very near future!
They are probably just following the meme, I reside in a similar shithole to both of them and the type of guys they say "slay insanely" hard are being made fun off by girls

my metabolism and financial state dont allow me to eat enough to gain wait even for gym bulking let alone to become fat.
Anyways fat wont help, when im missing the absolute holy trinity: Low Inhib, Buzzcut, Branded clothes

my metabolism and financial state dont allow me to eat enough to gain wait even for gym bulking let alone to become fat.
Anyways fat wont help, when im missing the absolute holy trinity: Low Inhib, Buzzcut, Branded clothes
Would Vinnie Hacker have higer appeal if he had a buzz cut?

• JFL
They are probably just following the meme, I reside in a similar shithole to both of them and the type of guys they say "slay insanely" hard are being made fun off by girls
Curly headed TikTok niggas don’t slay out here either

Sad to see more lost souls on this forum 😔

• +1
Curly headed TikTok niggas don’t slay out here either

Sad to see more lost souls on this forum 😔
I honestly don't know what people who just believe in tiktok/IG memes do here

Would Vinnie Hacker have higer appeal if he had a buzz cut?
vinnie facemogs 99.5% of men, were talking about normies (90% of ppl), for them low inhib and status is what makes the difference between incelling and not incelling

• +1
The problem is if you lack the skull necessary to pull off the buzzcut it’s also probably why you aren’t low inhib because your skull is too small and fragile to deal with sudden blows which makes you more reserved because you don’t want to piss anyone off in case they punch you and the lack of low inhib is why you aren’t aggressive enough in your career to make the money for branded clothes

You see incel, it’s all tied together and unfortunately you were doomed from the start

:f:

• JFL
The problem is if you lack the skull necessary to pull off the buzzcut it’s also probably why you aren’t low inhib because your skull is too small and fragile to deal with sudden blows which makes you more reserved because you don’t want to piss anyone off in case they punch you and the lack of low inhib is why you aren’t aggressive enough in your career to make the money for branded clothes

You see incel, it’s all tied together and unfortunately you were doomed from the start

:f:
Well said, thanks for the analysis.

I honestly don't know what people who just believe in tiktok/IG memes do here
I never really gave any credence to the term chronically online until I started seeing the preponderance of TikTok worship on this site

• +1
Typical 70 iq nigger who thinks his matches comes from "hard work". He is nigger, that's enough for fatherless white averge sluts. Even if he was jawless, gymless, 5'7 he would slay. Everyone who follows that nigger is dumb as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie