Austin Dunham Says Black Women Dont Want Him

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
He says he gets hot white women but black women never like him
despite him being buff, not looking like urkel-cel, rich, high status, decent looking etc.

Seems like black women only like you if you have a gun in your hand or stealing then
or look like a thug

LMAO

Why you think Shaniqua dont want him?

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
White sluts have a nigger fetish while black shaniquas are more demanding of their man because of entitlement and delusion

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
White sluts have a nigger fetish while black shaniquas are more demanding of their man because of entitlement and delusion
More like black women want their chocolate colonised because they see through the muh BBC myth that the Jews are trying to perpetuate, so they go to get recolonsied by white men

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
More like black women want their chocolate colonised because they see through the muh BBC myth that the Jews are trying to perpetuate, so they go to get recolonsied by white men
More like niggers are getting there own foids along with white foids

JBB is law thugmaxxed niggers get blacked foids and ghetto white foids while non thugmaxxed niggers get non ghetto white foids

I don't think Austin cares since he pulls white women and latinas. Black women are at the bottom of the desirability totem pole after all.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
I don't think Austin cares since he pulls white women and latinas. Black women are at the bottom of the desirability totem pole after all.
Nobody wants a ghetto female

Cope

true

to be appealing to black women you need an extensive criminal record

That’s so red-pilling

Latinas aren’t fucking “greater white”