Austin Dunham's says that the biggest drawback of being a good looking man

ElBastardo

ElBastardo

Master

...is that people will think you're gay. He may have a point.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Imretarded?, Roquefort and 7 others
HE looks gay not chads

• +1
Reactions: Aero, ReadBooksEveryday, wollet2 and 3 others
He looks like a gay nigga meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, RAMU KAKA, Tyler x Durden and 10 others
sorry he escaped from my fields

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 72804, RichardSpencel, Imretarded? and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Debetro
I bet he feels real gay when he’s pounding your oneitises cheeks till she creams all over his BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Imretarded?, murdah and 2 others
He actually is the gay nigga meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Imretarded? and gribsufer1
Maybe he shouldn't dress like a gay french artist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Imretarded?, Sny and 5 others
I bet he feels real gay when he’s pounding your oneitises cheeks till she creams all over his BBC
pounding landwhales maybe

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
He is right tbh, most normies frown upon attractive guys out of jealousy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Imretarded?, Sny and 5 others
pounding landwhales maybe
BF0412C2 0660 4DC0 A30A CF12D9208BBC

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, Imretarded?, ggg.tv🤫 and 12 others
He looks gay, chads are crusty and dirty he is cleaned and trimmed, gay nigga

• JFL
  • JFL
No they don’t

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
This is why I keep myself below 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
this being is actually a example of being stupid as fuck but believe that he is so smart and capable of giving advice?
or he has been told about truth and is taking his 15 mins of fame?

nothing new just saying.. because im bored.

Honestly speaking, This guy does give off a gay demeaner.I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out later as bisexual...

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I’ve been asked if I’m gay at least 30 times in my life

Makes me rage

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and ShowerMaxxing
He is right tbh, most normies frown upon attractive guys out of jealousy.
Justin beiber and one direction is a prime example, I remember when he was super popular way back when. All the boys called him a faggot, later to find out he’d hired staff to pick out the hottest girls in the crowd to come “meet” him backstage. He did get diddled by Diddy tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ggg.tv🤫 and HarrierDuBois
Justin beiber and one direction is a prime example, I remember when he was super popular way back when. All the boys called him a faggot, later to find out he’d hired staff to pick out the hottest girls in the crowd to come “meet” him backstage. He did get diddled by Diddy tho jfl
There is nothing but one singular reason as to why every boy in every class hated him; The girls would in every universe have picked Bieber over them. That's all it comes down to. They were aware of this and had to lash out somehow.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 19294 and ShowerMaxxing
It's true, but also dragging too much attention sure looks like an awful drawback

There is nothing but one singular reason as to why every boy in every class hated him; The girls would in every universe have picked Bieber over them. That's all it comes down to. They were aware of this and had to lash out somehow.
Yeah he has top 5% face even milfs wanted him, so much for muh masculinity. Pretty boys are masculine tho, strong bones

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and murdah
Also girls that get rejected call the guy gay

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Imretarded?
I think it depends. Having pretty eyes and nose definitely gives a feminine feel which people may call gay. Also dressing well is seen as something straights dont do so you'll be seen as zesty if you take care of your appearance.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
This nigga is a subhuman without the surgeries. Stop pedastalizing this fake Tyrone

I think it depends. Having pretty eyes and nose definitely gives a feminine feel which people may call gay. Also dressing well is seen as something straights dont do so you'll be seen as zesty if you take care of your appearance.
He wears tight fitted clothing to show off his physique. That’s why people call him a fag

• JFL
Yes bro that’s why it’s definitely not because you are genetic dead end curry 🇮🇳
Spencel you old fart what’re you still doing here lmao
I think you are jealous that he got diddled by the diddler you wish it was you amiright?

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Yeah he has top 5% face even milfs wanted him, so much for muh masculinity. Pretty boys are masculine tho, strong bones
His ramus is taller than 90% of males but guys with no chins call him feminine.

Spencel you old fart what’re you still doing here lmao

I think you are jealous that he got diddled by the diddler you wish it was you amiright?
What's up King Kellz!! I thought some curry subhumans kidnapped you

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz