Australiacels where do you buy your peptides?

D

Deleted member 50579

Bronze
I was thinking of buying from swisschems but I dont know if they ship here or if my order would get seized.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the MOUSE and enchanted_elixir
I was thinking of buying from swisschems but I dont know if they ship here or if my order would get seized.
same issue rn also, black friday fomo trynna order all rn from same store avoid multiple shipping.

cucked af country making this illegal, i think most ppl just hope it passes thru customs. maybe local sites safer but seems more exp

im seeking to buy a ton of shit rn for looksmaxxing; topical aminophylline, yohimbine, theopylline. or maybe dht with dsmo, kybelline injections also as alternative. thorne k2 mk4 drops, tret, proviron, glycine, creatine, maybe progesterone. cjc dac, ghrh, ghrp, ipamorelin.

sites im looking at currently for these
https://muscleandbrawn.com/peptides/best-peptide-vendors/#Best-Peptide-Company-by-Country
alldaychemist

@RichardSpencel @Osie @twilight @LightSkinNoob

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 47272
same issue rn also, black friday fomo trynna order all rn from same store avoid multiple shipping. ghrp, ghrh, cjc dac.

cucked af country making this illegal, i think most ppl just hope it passes thru customs. maybe local sites safer but seems more exp

im seeking to buy a ton of shit rn for looksmaxxing; topical aminophylline, yohimbine, theopylline. or maybe dht with dsmo also as alternative. kybelline, thorne k2 mk4 drops, tret, proviron, glycine, creatine, maybe progesterone, cjc dac, ghrh, ghrp, ipamorelin.

https://muscleandbrawn.com/peptides/best-peptide-vendors/#Best-Peptide-Company-by-Country
alldaychemist

@RichardSpencel @Osie @twilight
Haha we're in a very similar situation rn. I want to buy a few items from ADC as well like bimatoprost and propranolol (and maybe fat burners like aminophylline to ascend my subhuman nose) , do you reckon its the only place to buy actual looksmaxxing products in australia?
For heightmaxxing i need cjc + dac, adex, T4, ghrp6, sermorelin and alpha GPC, the only place i can find with all that shit is swisschems

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Haha we're in a very similar situation rn. I want to buy a few items from ADC as well like bimatoprost and propranolol (and maybe fat burners like aminophylline to ascend my subhuman nose) , do you reckon its the only place to buy actual looksmaxxing products in australia?
For heightmaxxing i need cjc + dac, adex, T4, ghrp6, sermorelin and alpha GPC, the only place i can find with all that shit is swisschems
ye ADC is legit ive heard. can get thyroid from there, raypeat forum shop. could only find theophylline tablets there but could maybe crush n mix into dsmo to make cream

t3/t4 imo best to increase naturally imo tho thru selenium, iodised salt, boron, zinc, not going low carb or low fat. @BrahminBoss knows more tho idk much bout this

swisschem appaerently bad quality. yeah i gotta look for somatostatin inhibitors too

i think ill get my peptides from here maybe https://www.limitlesslifenootropics.com/?ref=brawn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 47272
ye ADC is legit ive heard. can get thyroid from there, raypeat forum shop. could only find theophylline tablets there but could maybe crush n mix into dsmo to make creams

t3/t4 imo best to increase naturally imo tho thru selenium, iodised salt, boron, zinc, not going low carb or low fat. @BrahminBoss knows more tho idk much bout this

swisschem appaerently bad quality. yeah i gotta look for somatostatin inhibitors too

i think ill get my peptides from here maybe https://www.limitlesslifenootropics.com/?ref=brawn
Hmm, that website doesnt seem to have a lot of stuff related to heightmaxxing, but its seems pretty good for copper peptides
The problem with AIs from ADC is that they're double the dosage of what i want (only has asin 25mg and adex 1mg), swisschems had the right doses
But yeah do you know any other places for peptides? Someone on reddit said Premium Peptides but i cant find it online

Hmm, that website doesnt seem to have a lot of stuff related to heightmaxxing, but its seems pretty good for copper peptides
The problem with AIs from ADC is that they're double the dosage of what i want (only has asin 25mg and adex 1mg), swisschems had the right doses
But yeah do you know any other places for peptides? Someone on reddit said Premium Peptides but i cant find it online
ye ur right, i just briefly glanced that site. idk premium peptides, maybe meant this?

ye youll need to cut the tablets into halves/quarters with knife or tab cutter better

still few more days for sale, ill probs wait osie come online as i think he knows good sources for aus

cjc + dac, adex, T4, ghrp6, sermorelin and alpha GPC
seems pre good, this final stack or considering other stuff too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 47272 and 1 other person
ye ur right, i just briefly glanced that site. idk premium peptides, maybe meant this?

ye youll need to cut the tablets into halves/quarters with knife or tab cutter better
Hey this website seems pretty good, dont know if thats what he was referring to tho. But yeah ill definitely ask osie if he knows something as well, istg looksmaxxing in this country is such ragefuel
seems pre good, this final stack or considering other stuff too?
yeah i mean obviously the actual gh secretagogue is up for debate, mk677 isnt out of question yet. But in terms of general stack, yeah thats about it(y)

• +1
Hey this website seems pretty good, dont know if thats what he was referring to tho. But yeah ill definitely ask osie if he knows something as well, istg looksmaxxing in this country is such ragefuel

yeah i mean obviously the actual gh secretagogue is up for debate, mk677 isnt out of question yet. But in terms of general stack, yeah thats about it(y)
ye fr, lmk what he says, ill probs order very similar stack to urs. for aminophylline i reckon get off amazon like this, 5% cream, bimatoprost could be alternative too maybe. with already preexisting nose condition r u scared if gets worsened thru risk soft tissue growth? im already planning rhino anyways, so idrc if nose worsens. facial tissue growth pre scary too tho like conor mcgregor descension but that can be mitigated, gh spikes over bleeds i think

oh ye n i gotta get potassium chloride powder too for debloat

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 47272
same issue rn also, black friday fomo trynna order all rn from same store avoid multiple shipping.

im seeking to buy a ton of shit rn for looksmaxxing; topical aminophylline, yohimbine, theopylline. or maybe dht with dsmo, kybelline injections also as alternative. thorne k2 mk4 drops, tret, proviron, glycine, creatine, maybe progesterone. cjc dac, ghrh, ghrp, ipamorelin.

alldaychemist

@RichardSpencel @Osie @twilight @LightSkinNoob
What's does theopylline do?

Btw im pretty sure alphagels (dht gel) ships from Australia

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Whitepill_Saint
ye fr, lmk what he says, ill probs order very similar stack to urs. for aminophylline i reckon get off amazon like this, 5% cream, bimatoprost could be alternative too maybe. with already preexisting nose condition r u scared if gets worsened thru risk soft tissue growth? im already planning rhino anyways, so idrc if nose worsens. facial tissue growth pre scary too tho like conor mcgregor descension but that can be mitigated, gh spikes over bleeds i think

oh ye n i gotta get potassium chloride powder too for debloat
Osie's reply wasnt very useful, but I did find this website that has a shit ton of good peptides https://www.corepeptides.com/peptides/
Im unsure if they ship to Australia tho, but it was the recommended one from the link you said
Also people on this forum have been scammed by alphagels, wouldnt really recommend them

• +1
Osie's reply wasnt very useful, but I did find this website that has a shit ton of good peptides https://www.corepeptides.com/peptides/
Im unsure if they ship to Australia tho, but it was the recommended one from the link you said
Also people on this forum have been scammed by alphagels, wouldnt really recommend them
i see, good site but ye doesent seem like they ship, may be risky for customs too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Shkreliii and Whitepill_Saint
u ordered?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Shkreliii and Whitepill_Saint
Depends what peptides you want.

MrSarm.store has a pretty decent selection. Domestic so no seizure risk and ships in 1-2 days.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 50579 and the MOUSE
u ordered?
Not yet, im going to wageslave and then order in the summer holidays
I will prob get most of the stuff from the link @MogsMost sent (if its legit)
And get the other stuff from adc

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and the MOUSE
Not yet, im going to wageslave and then order in the summer holidays
I will prob get most of the stuff from the link @MogsMost sent (if its legit)
And get the other stuff from adc
Is legit have used can vouch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50579