Australian foids have the hottest physique and body

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
This anglo origin whore from Australia is a gym goer who targets her thighs and glutes x4 times per week:

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, infini, klip11 and 10 others
It most be proper hot in the sauna now the whole bench smells like liquid ass. Imagine a reverse headscissor

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Nobody mogs jewish foids hidden by @enchanted_elixir even the biggest of sharks have small eggs. U in this

disgusting fake tits

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, lemonnz, Chadeep and 4 others
It most be proper hot in the sauna now the whole bench smells like liquid ass. Imagine a reverse headscissor
The sauna stinks because she is full plastic. And still does not look particularly good

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
You know it’s over when my dick doesn’t even get hard to this, hasn’t been erect in 3 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and flippasav
The sauna stinks because she is full plastic. And still does not look particularly good
Her bf who claims sigma when dating an OF foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Recessed Life and Debetro
You know it’s over when my dick doesn’t even get hard to this, hasn’t been erect in 3 months
I’m on day 24 nofap and I can say I have no urges yet

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Debetro and watah
Her bf who claims sigma when dating an OF foid

I mean if they had kids they would probably come out good but both look like promiscous dopamine addicts who would not be able to have a stable family.

This is white's people problem, they believe that the reason for pairing is to love just for a little period of time, in a sterile and promiscuous way like lifelong gays do.

A true male builds a large family like our ancestors did, that's why we exist.

The anus, the mouth etc. is the "same" as a sterile pussy. They are holes in the body that goyims use to get high with the dopamine generated by this type of masturbation.

• +1
I’d use the liquid humidity fumes from her ass as lube

• JFL
I mean if they had kids they would probably come out good but both look like promiscous dopamine addicts who would not be able to have a stable family.

This is white's people problem, they believe that the reason for pairing is to love just for a little period of time, in a sterile and promiscuous way like lifelong gays do.

The anus, the mouth etc. is the "same" as a sterile pussy. They are holes in the body that goyims use to get high with the dopamine generated by this type of masturbation.
The good ol days was when your people were thriving and succeeding especially in the darkest days. Their kids would highly likely be bullied knowing the fact that their mom does OF and there’s no healing from that.

In todays day and age, technology controls our daily lives and it can have drastic effects mentally this is why most men today are single.

It’s also true womens parts are just skin and amino acids

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yeah but Australia is brutal to live in. Hypergamy there is one of the highest. Still agree about the hot foids

• +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore and flippasav
Yeah but Australia is brutal to live in. Hypergamy there is one of the highest. Still agree about the hot foids
The foid in my sig is Australian and she claims she makes all the money for herself through whoring and of and doesn’t need a man to provide her. All she wants is, 6 feet and a white prettyboy

@Xangsane also confirmed this

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NumbThePain
The foid in my sig is Australian and she claims she makes all the money for herself through whoring and of and doesn’t need a man to provide her. All she wants is, 6 feet and a white prettyboy

@Xangsane also confirmed this
The white prettyboy might not want her

• +1
The white prettyboy might not want her
Yes because he’s aware what she looked before her ascension. It also said on an article this

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
fake boobs OVER

this is the biggest cope ever aussie women are disgusting

looks trans
women shouldn't go to the gym they just need to be lean

• Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav
looks trans
women shouldn't go to the gym they just need to be lean
Sounds like cope
Women need to gymmax lower body
Men need to gymmax upper body

Perfect for the position of the mistress.
A Stacy wife and 2-3 sluts like this chick are the ideal harem.

How can you niggas still not tell boob implants JFXD

You're a goyim