Reactions: truthhurts
But is it worse than Grünen?

you have to go back, turk

• JFL
Reactions: piec, Mewton and Deleted member 13710
Why does it matter they are gonna put shitskins there regardless

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
From what i can see they are anti immigration, i understand they don't want muzzies anymore. But what is bad? The execution? Promises which will never be kept?

Elab pls.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's the same shit everywhere muslisms, africans come into Europe drain our resources. When people say anti-immgration we are talking about the fat muslism women with wormy lips pushing a buggy on welfare

• +1
From what i can see they are anti immigration, i understand they don't want muzzies anymore. But what is bad? The execution? Promises which will never be kept?
they are just normal people who are seen as evil through the lens of gay race communism. all they want is to do everything the progressives want, ie a more fair and just society, more liberty, better quality of life etc except they recognize that these conditions are only possible under a homogeneous high trust, high iq high mental stability, and high in group preference society. which means the injection of neurotic schizoid narcy jews, and low iq third world browns would defeat the entire purpose. demographics is the most important aspect of society. everything hinges upon the ability to exclude retards/idealists from any position of influence.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ihearvoices
they are just normal people who are seen as evil through the lens of gay race communism. all they want is to do everything the progressives want, ie a more fair and just society, more liberty, better quality of life etc except they recognize that these conditions are only possible under a homogeneous high trust, high iq high mental stability, and high in group preference society. which means the injection of neurotic schizoid narcy jews, and low iq third world browns would defeat the entire purpose. demographics is the most important aspect of society. everything hinges upon the ability to exclude retards/idealists from any position of influence.
Thank yo. So basically like every righteous european party

• +1
They Want a 60 hour working week very progressive. Last time they were at their peak was during a certain painter time

• JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices and truthhurts
When the democracy is being democratic: :eek::eek::eek::rage::rage::rage::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
You are also from Austria blud?:ogre:

• +1
abschiebung und Mauren um die grenze wird das problem aber nicht wirklich lösen
Eh net. Davon war auch nie die Rede. Ich glaub das Problem liegt einfach an Mangel an Geld für die und viele sind mal net berechtigt arbeiten zu gehen. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and iwannabebreathtakin
Why is FPÖ bad?
Theyre jst straight up racist and have neo nazi tendencies there was lots of drama with that party they dont believe in climate change and lots of other dumb shit they also Want a 60 hour working week and basically make the rich richer and dont give a fuck abt the ones in need

• +1
Eh net. Davon war auch nie die Rede. Ich glaub das Problem liegt einfach an Mangel an Geld für die und viele sind mal net berechtigt arbeiten zu gehen. :ogre:
Ja eben aber der fpö ist das halt Egal

• +1
Aber iwie sind eigentlich alle parteien unwählbar also manche haben schon ganz gute Ziele vor allem kleinere aber ob das umsetzbar ist, ist eine andere Sache

• +1
Ja eben aber der fpö ist das halt Egal
Ja aber das Ding es geht nach dem Teile und Herrsche Prinzip. Die Mittelschicht tendiert so oder so zu der Armutschicht und eine Partei zu wählen macht das ganze net besser, denn am Ende des Tages regiert eine Partei für ihre eigene Vorteile. Das wirkliche Problem sind die Reichen.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and iwannabebreathtakin
Ja aber das Ding es geht nach dem Teile und Herrsche Prinzip. Die Mittelschicht tendiert so oder so zu der Armutschicht und eine Partei zu wählen macht das ganze net besser, denn am Ende des Tages regiert eine Partei für ihre eigene Vorteile. Das wirkliche Problem sind die Reichen.
Ja eh ich finde sowieso, dass das Volk mehr Mitsprache haben sollte und so Idk dieses System ist kompliziert und funktioniert zu einem gewissen Punkt ig aber ich würde nicht sagen, dass es das beste ist

• +1
Yea good that times changed
This is one of the reasons that migration is bad: Countries get whiny bitches like you who act hysterical in response to every expression of patriotism.

• +1
This is one of the reasons that migration is bad: Countries get whiny bitches like you who act hysterical in response to every expression of patriotism.
so me complaining abt a fat right party with neo nazi tendencies winning is a bad thing to you? Sorry I’m not some racist save Europe 12 year old that thinks human life is worthless

• +1
so me complaining abt a fat right party with neo nazi tendencies winning is a bad thing to you? Sorry I’m not some racist save Europe 12 year old that thinks human life is worthless
If it was simple patriotism and making slight changes in the migration system to get the best for both sides I wouldn’t mind at all

• +1
so me complaining abt a fat right party with neo nazi tendencies winning is a bad thing to you?
"neo nazi" in this day means you don't want to chop the dicks off of little boys and don't want migrants living free in luxury hotels while your own people starve to death. That is perfectly reasonable.

Sorry I’m not some racist save Europe 12 year old that thinks human life is worthless
You talk like a hysterical woman. Go back to Poland.

• JFL
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin and truthhurts
"neo nazi" in this day means you don't want to chop the dicks off of little boys and don't want migrants living free in luxury hotels while your own people starve to death. That is perfectly reasonable.

You talk like a hysterical woman. Go back to Poland.
nah they actually said Neo nazi stuff and lots of member from the party got law suits against them no one is forcing religion upon you that seems like a you problem and victim mentality

Nazis raus macht dasselbe was euer ach so starker führer
Nazis are German/Austrian. You aren't. That's why you don't belong there.

Imaging having the nerve to try and tell Austrians what to do in their own country. You don't belong. Go back to Poland.

You have low-T BTW. You talk like a woman.

Nazis are German/Austrian. You aren't. That's why you don't belong there.

Imaging having the nerve to try and tell Austrians what to do in their own country. You don't belong. Go back to Poland.

You have low-T BTW. You talk like a woman.
Nazis don’t belong anywhere and I belong to the country bc I was born and raised here also your last argument seems like a total projection hope you’ll get better soon

They have thousands of years of roots in Austria. You have 14 years of roots there, or however old you are. Go back to Poland.
Why would I, I can live wherever I want bc of EU and Poland is the reality of what will happen if far right ppl continue ruining all countries

Why would I, I can live wherever I want bc of EU and Poland is the reality of what will happen if far right ppl continue ruining all countries
So in a few years it makes no difference? That's perfect, you could get a headstart by moving back to Poland, asshole.

imagine being pressed about where I live
Imagine volunteering that information and then being bothered by people commenting on it.

A lot of supporters of migrants say that it's not a big deal because migrants won't change the society. You are a direct refutation of that: You grew up as a foreigner, and now you feel entitled to tell the natives what to do. You fundamentally have no respect for the majority of your society that has deep roots and actually built the country you are leeching off of. You are one the the problems with migration. (Granted, some migrants are worse, like the rape gangs.)

who the fuck cares about austria

• JFL
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
Imagine volunteering that information and then being bothered by people commenting on it.

A lot of supporters of migrants say that it's not a big deal because migrants won't change the society. You are a direct refutation of that: You grew up as a foreigner, and now you feel entitled to tell the natives what to do. You fundamentally have no respect for the majority of your society that has deep roots and actually built the country you are leeching off of. You are one the the problems with migration. (Granted, some migrants are worse, like the rape gangs.)
Imagine not letting ppl from war countries in your country bc you’re jst straight up racist I agree that some migrants commit crimes and do shit but it’s not everyone and jst kicking everyone out would be unfair also how is me being born in that country making me less Austrian jst bc my dna is different

Imagine not letting ppl from war countries in your country bc you’re jst straight up racist
-making a country with a high population density even more crowded
-driving up housing prices
-crowding schools
-more traffic
-more trouble with communication (migrants don't speak language well)
-increased food prices
-etc.

There are a ton of reasons to oppose migration, not just being "racist". You argue like a dim-witted, disingenuous leftist.

how is me being born in that country making me less Austrian jst bc my dna is different
-your DNA is different
-you identified yourself as Polish in this same thread and now you're saying you're the same as everyone else

-making a country with a high population density even more crowded
-driving up housing prices
-crowding schools
-more traffic
-more trouble with communication (migrants don't speak language well)
-increased food prices
-etc.

There are a ton of reasons to oppose migration, not just being "racist". You argue like a dim-witted, disingenuous leftist.

-your DNA is different
-you identified yourself as Polish in this same thread and now you're saying you're the same as everyone else
Well instead of kicking them out you could help them integrate also fpo doesn’t gaf abt any of these issues and they won’t be solved by kicking out ppl and you’re right these issues exist but it’s a general problem not a migration problem and again jst bc my DNA is different doesn’t mean I contribute less to the country than someone fully Austrian and if you actually stopped living in the past you‘d know that too

Well instead of kicking them out you could help them integrate
"Integration" does nothing for the majority of issues I just pointed out: Overcrowding, cost of living, etc. More people causes those issues, not integration or lack thereof.

they won’t be solved by kicking out ppl
They will literally be solved by kicking people out. People in your country cause problems? Kick them out, now they're not in your country causing problems.

jst bc my DNA is different doesn’t mean I contribute less to the country than someone fully Austrian
You prevent them from being patriotic with your paranoia and your perceived self-interest, as proven in this thread.