Autism 101 : 6'4 ugly vs 5'8 handsome what would you choose

Title bro

• Total voters
5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
@tombradylover @St.TikTokcel @Bonesbonesbonesbone (expert for making such threads)
@moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, tombradylover, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
5’8 handsome + lifts

U can be average height and slay

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, boss8055, mathis and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kryoblade, Ryldoo IS COPING, boss8055 and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, mathis, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Depends how ugly and handsome.

Are they both less than 1 SD away from the average? I'd say being tall is better here. If it's above 1SD then you'd rather be pretty

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, boss8055, mathis and 1 other person
you height copers are so dumb
how can u Imagine that a 6'6 guy like this
Fotocalciomercatocompantilimonmanchestercity20131400x840 1

would mog a 5'8 guy like this
4202617 3594620 3054555f5d9f0102df4b40dff46d250c

• +1
Reactions: mathis and ambi
Does he have the most glistening amazing personality?
yes, the absolute best. hes a gentlemen, love children and cares for those around him.

he's also a hardworking man. loves to smile and has a part time in the call center (wink wink)

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
yes, the absolute best. hes a gentlemen, love children and cares for those around him.

he's also a hardworking man. loves to smile and has a part time in the call center (wink wink)
Such an adored gentleman! He uplifts the soul of all indians by being a call center xchad!
What a distinguished gentleman! Truly not cursed to be an uber driver or doctor at 35!

• JFL
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Such an adored gentleman! He uplifts the soul of all indians by being a call center xchad!
What a distinguished gentleman! Truly not cursed to be an uber driver or doctor at 35!
I heard he even talks to elderly ladies and respects them very well. he even tries to speak in American accent to get closer to them;) hes just that friendly of a guy.

• +1
BO2cel was 6'4"

Don't think anyone here wants to become BO2cel lmao

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
I heard he even talks to elderly ladies and respects them very well. he even tries to speak in American accent to get closer to them;) hes just that friendly of a guy.
What a catch! But not for me!
He even makes women laugh at his 3 incher pencil stick, you'd think somethig like that would put a man down! But this tiger ain't STOPPEE RAWR hehe teehee.

Actually his penis is supreme gentleman whilst chad makes women cry

What a catch! But not for me!
He even makes women laugh at his 3 incher pencil stick, you'd think somethig like that would put a man down! But this tiger ain't STOPPEE RAWR hehe teehee.

Actually his penis is supreme gentleman whilst chad makes women cry
Oh yeah! I get it! Objectivly attracted men are yucky! make you cry?!? What a shame :( Thats not good! You need a caring man who acts silly around you!:)

• +1
Oh yeah! I get it! Objectivly attracted men are yucky! make you cry?!? What a shame :( Thats not good! You need a caring man who acts silly around you!:)
Its litteraly in attractive mens gene code to be very mad and bad (i couldnt possibly know why!) ((Posotive abun...)

We neeed oofy doofies that dishes out money for our gaping 23" flesh hole where our 2 black baby boys came out of! I know my worth teheeheheheheheehehehehhehhhhe

• Love it
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Can't choose

Depends, does the 6'4 guy got 10-inch wrists, 18-inch ankles, 7'4 wingspan, 280lbs bodyweight at 10% body fat and has 40 inch vertical jump ?

6’4 handsome

5'8 is invisble let's be real. I don't see how this is a choice. Even face and lms could get a girlfriend being hideously ugly at 6'3.

@tombradylover @St.TikTokcel @Bonesbonesbonesbone (expert for making such threads)
@moreroidsmoredates

5 ft 8 for womenz, 6ft 4 for male respect.

Is the ugliness fixable or like super bad skull?