• JFL
Reactions: ineonx, Imretarded?, Gonthar and 1 other person
over for this guy

yeah, fresh prime 18 yr old pussy

Yeah this is true unfortunately :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Tabula Rasa
my aunt told im on the autistic spectrum brootal and lifefuel at the same time shes a teacher

I do think there is some link between the gut and autism. There were a few fecal matter studies conducted.

But it's incredibly complex tbh.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
quote-if-an-elderly-but-distinguished-scientist-says-that-something-is-possible-he-is-almost-arthur-c-clarke-5-73-92.jpg

• Woah
Lifefuel if true

I do think there is some link between the gut and autism. There were a few fecal matter studies conducted.

But it's incredibly complex tbh.
GAPS diet is said to cure autism

I don't know but he doesn't really seem autistic, more like socially inept, cringy, awkward, etc., I've met plenty of guys like that in nerd circles, science clubs, math and programming competitions, etc., I think doctors label too many people as autistic these days...

• +1
I don't know but he doesn't really seem autistic, more like socially inept, cringy, awkward, etc., I've met plenty of guys like that in nerd circles, science clubs, math and programming competitions, etc., I think doctors label too many people as autistic these days...
I'm jealous of him cos he got the diagnosis. He's making good bank from government support

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar