brain circumcision
So we as autists have to rape them

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Ryldoo IS COPING
Water? That’s why you learn Ebonics.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, rhinoplasty and lunin7
Seriously though, non nt is a huge issue as well. Foids will be unwelcoming to men that give off a chill vibe. They want a normal guy literally.

The reason chads are so attractive is because they’re supposed to look like the average man but don’t. All this rhetoric about their standards will increase is bullshit.

Foids want literally a normal attractive guy. (With a big dick)

Last edited:
If you‘re autistic enough you can fake being charismatic with being high energy

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and lunin7
Yes you can but it lasts for so long and slowly your non nt traits start to burst out

Well it’s this or nothing
Yep, this is what eventually happens. Only with girls though, I can actually be NT with guys indefinitely.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, depressionmaxxing and lunin7
That’s what I do
Yes you can but it lasts for so long and slowly your non nt traits start to burst out

Yeah ofc you can‘t hide forever, but if you give this impression often enough they‘ll just see you as being lowkey weird and allot of foids accept/like that

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
If you‘re autistic enough you can fake being charismatic with being high energy

if you start to do that then that will be expected of you

even though that isn’t your normal nature

it’ll get tiring very quick and once it does normies will think something is wrong with you because you aren’t acting the way you usually do

which was never the real you to begin with

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and butterworld
if you start to do that then that will be expected of you

even though that isn’t your normal nature

it’ll get tiring very quick and once it does normies will think something is wrong with you because you aren’t acting the way you usually do

which was never the real you to begin with
There‘s no real you, everybody will think diffrent of you and everybody and their dogs fake their personality in order to get a girl, so that‘s nothing new to begin with

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and lunin7
50% of nt is halo/failo and other 50% is actual nt. "oh hes so nerdy" can be perceived in two different ways. Not being able to identify social clues are the other 50%, which is obviously bad for you. depends on the level of your tism

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and lunin7
50% of nt is halo/failo and other 50% is actual nt. "oh hes so nerdy" can be perceived in two different ways. Not being able to identify social clues are the other 50%, which is obviously bad for you. depends on the level of your tism
I figured out a while ago that normies tend to dislike autists aka non nts because they don’t understand them, just like we autist don’t understand NTs. We don’t understand each other.

To me being an autist is normal and I see nothing wrong with it as my brain functions differently, but a neurotypical finds my mannerisms complex too and hard to understand.

A neurotypical would call themselves.. well.. a normal person that feels they can connect with people fine, but to me they are complex in movement and expression for which I lack understanding of.

Once they understand the full extent of being non nt, then they no longer feel the need to judge.

But even then, if a neurotypical is primitive enough, they’ll try to discard me or any other autist out their life, because it’s too much for them to handle.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
Foids will be unwelcoming to men that give off a chill vibe. They want a normal guy literally.
this. if u appear too chill (common 4 autists since they cant calibrate) women will thinlk ure brain damaged or weird

women literaly want a normal funny attractive guy with a big dick (impossible to become this if ur subhuman = 99.9% of the userbase)

• +1
Reactions: lunin7