Autism is equivalent to sub5

U

uksucks

Bronze
Unless you are like 96th percentile in looks upwards, having autism pits you on the same level as sub5s who are NT.

The data speaks for itself, cold approach won't work, social circle won't exist or you'll just be a punching bag. Only online can work but you have to be so GL that they done straight over. If it's a date, good chance you will fk it up.

A possible escape might be gemaxing to places with both a language and cultural barrier to mask it. I'll be testing this theory in 2025.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Copeful and Jova
Autism aint that bad just lolcowmax and get pity sex from the schools stacy

Autism aint that bad just lolcowmax and get pity sex from the schools stacy
Downloadfile12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and uksucks
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, ElTruecel and uksucks
Unless you are like 96th percentile in looks upwards, having autism pits you on the same level as sub5s who are NT.

The data speaks for itself, cold approach won't work, social circle won't exist or you'll just be a punching bag. Only online can work but you have to be so GL that they done straight over. If it's a date, good chance you will fk it up.

A possible escape might be gemaxing to places with both a language and cultural barrier to mask it. I'll be testing this theory in 2025.

I slightly disagree. Post school, sub 8 NTs are completely fucking worthless people. At best, they're land themselves into a dead room marriage. But during school, they definitely have an advantage over autistics. But autistics can make up for it by being a good fighter + HTN looks can ascend them but only at school.