Autism is hard to detect in adulthood and often goes undiagnosed in childhood.

D

Deleted member 31519

Iron
Asperger’s is probably the main reason people struggle with women to the point of going to the blackpill, it’s not easy to detect even in childhood , it’s also often co morbid with adhd ( comfirmed by physciatrists). Autism is REAL and it ain’t just being socially awkward , It’s also stimming, repetitive behaviour, hyperfixations , sensory issues, special interests etc. it’s a death sentence in life overall , I have a girlfriend right now but everything else is fucked lol. When you have adhd + autism (which is very common and is what I have ) it’s insult to Injury .

Women , employers, other men will treat you worse than neurotypical, yes if your good looking it will decrease the level of abuse but , no matter what your gonna have problems regardless of how good you look, if you disagree than you are obviously not autistic . Actual Autists , have been bullied their whole lives , fired from jobs and revolve their lives around special interests. Most of the time when someone isn’t diagnosed in childhood is because of stigma .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nevermind2, p0lishsubhuman, Sprinkles and 7 others
dnr all old souled wise women are autistic . period

What are signs of autism

• +1
Reactions: christian2710 and Deleted member 31519
Asperger’s is probably the main reason people struggle with women to the point of going to the blackpill, it’s not easy to detect even in childhood , it’s also often co morbid with adhd ( comfirmed by physciatrists). Autism is REAL and it ain’t just being socially awkward , It’s also stimming, repetitive behaviour, hyperfixations , sensory issues, special interests etc. it’s a death sentence in life overall , I have a girlfriend right now but everything else is fucked lol. When you have adhd + autism (which is very common and is what I have ) it’s insult to Injury .

Women , employers, other men will treat you worse than neurotypical, yes if your good looking it will decrease the level of abuse but , no matter what your gonna have problems regardless of how good you look, if you disagree than you are obviously not autistic . Actual Autists , have been bullied their whole lives , fired from jobs and revolve their lives around special interests. Most of the time when someone isn’t diagnosed in childhood is because of stigma .
Agreed, neuroticism is a huge factor in success.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 31519
What are signs of autism
Biggest signs are being a social outcast throughout childhood, unusual body movements ( I used to stick my tongue out and touch the ground for example ) which is stimming, bullying , and sensory issues ( ex. Very Picky eating ), and special interests ( talking excessivily about it to people which annoys people and gets you wierd looks)

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2, Arditi, bloomercel and 2 others
Autism Is a mindset

Biggest signs are being a social outcast throughout childhood, unusual body movements ( I used to stick my tongue out and touch the ground for example ) which is stimming, bullying , and sensory issues ( ex. Very Picky eating ), and special interests ( talking excessivily about it to people which annoys people and gets you wierd looks)
I don’t think I have autism but I got diagnosed with ocd when I was younger

I don’t think I have autism but I got diagnosed with ocd when I was younger
Yea , if that doenst sound like you than you don’t have it

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 30432
Yea , if that doenst sound like you than you don’t have it
I have been socially awkward though but that’s because I never left my room

I never left my room because I was always the shortest in class and got bullied :(

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and christian2710
I have been socially awkward though but that’s because I never left my room

I never left my room because I was always the shortest in class and got bullied :(
I was also the shortest and got bullied , I got bullied for my stims mostly and special interests

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and christian2710
I was also the shortest and got bullied , I got bullied for my stims mostly and special interests
Wdym by special interests? Is it bad to like something a lot specifically?

Wdym by special interests? Is it bad to like something a lot specifically?
It means you revolve your life around a specific interest, and it’s all you talk about . In school, people often get bullied for this .

Over!

I think im autistic but i doubt it cuz i already have bipolar and adhd
Always fired from my jobs n shit plus the hyperfixations

I think im autistic but i doubt it cuz i already have bipolar and adhd
Always fired from my jobs n shit plus the hyperfixations
All depends on how your childhood went

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31519, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 30432
Terribly
Is autism nature or nurture tho? I thought ppl are born with it
Your born with it, symptoms start in early childhood ( my first special interest was Thomas the tank engine ).

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yep. So many autistic men are single and virgins and can’t even hold jobs. It’s a death sentence since you’re practically an alien and unable to function in an NT society. How did you keep a girl interested in you with autism + adhd? I have the same, but most girls tend to brutally ghost me after first date even though they were the ones who initiated everything before the date and was the most interested

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme and Sprinkles
Yep. So many autistic men are single and virgins and can’t even hold jobs. It’s a death sentence since you’re practically an alien and unable to function in an NT society. How did you keep a girl interested in you with autism + adhd? I have the same, but most girls tend to brutally ghost me after first date even though they were the ones who initiated everything before the date and was the most interested
That happened to me a lot before , in high school as well. Being Undiagnosed autistic gives you bad social stigma as well . I didn’t even brush my teeth due to sensory processing difficulties.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
That happened to me a lot before , in high school as well. Being Undiagnosed autistic gives you bad social stigma as well . I didn’t even brush my teeth due to sensory processing difficulties.
Yeah before I got diagnosed at age 15, I was the weirdo loner at the middle school I went to who no one liked. I also find difficulty in brushing my teeth and other things, but that’s mainly due to executive functioning issues

Yeah before I got diagnosed at age 15, I was the weirdo loner at the middle school I went to who no one liked. I also find difficulty in brushing my teeth and other things, but that’s mainly due to executive functioning issues
Yea I got the double whammy with that, I didn’t brush because of executive functioning + couldn’t handle toothpaste

Me irl brutal shit some therapist foid I was to years ago said also I might have autism but I CBA to do official tests

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31519
Me irl brutal shit some therapist foid I was to years ago said also I might have autism but I CBA to do official tests
It’s a very common reason for blackpill