Autism isn't real It's jewish myth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan, gigell and 7 others
idrc if im autistic, or non NT, it's all about the looks anyways

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Autismcel, Lulleko and 1 other person
idrc if im autistic, or non NT, it's all about the looks anyways
looks can be improved though, subhumans can make decent advancements to become LTN+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and <6PSLcel
looks can be improved though, subhumans can make decent advancements to become LTN+
what about mid mtn, with similarish pheno to norwoodascender, im definitely not talking about myself ?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Most people who think they have adhd have some sort of trauma

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Annihilator
Many autists are just ugly and their autism traits really stem from social isolation, abuse and depression.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Funnyunenjoyer1, Annihilator and 3 others
Autism isn't real It's jewish myth
real bro my school made me see a psychiatrist who said i have autism, ahdh, ocd but i told them i dont believe in those lies

• +1
actual autism exists but none on this site have it and theres barely a difference between subhuman and ltn

• Hmm...
actual autism exists but none on this site have it and theres barely a difference between subhuman and ltn
there is a difference one looks normalish another one looks like a creep

• +1
Reactions: noobs
you dont have autism do you?
i doubt anyone on this site has true autism, if you can use a pc to navigate to an obscure internet forum you arent autistic

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i doubt anyone on this site has true autism, if you can use a pc to navigate to an obscure internet forum you arent autistic
See this is how uninformed the average nt is of having this condition. There are many levels to it, not every autist is a socially paralyzed retard

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
See this is how uninformed the average nt is of having this condition. There are many levels to it, not every autist is a socially paralyzed retard
if you are an autist without being a legit paralyzed retard you have "environmental autism" which is just slightly weird behaviour, yes we might have different personalities that are incompatible with normies but that doesn't make us autistic. and this is coming from someone with an autism diagnosis, I got diagnosed for that at 4 but I've always known it's a hoax

• +1
Reactions: plukee and lunin7
if you are an autist without being a legit paralyzed retard you have "environmental autism" which is just slightly weird behaviour, yes we might have different personalities that are incompatible with normies but that doesn't make us autistic. and this is coming from someone with an autism diagnosis, I got diagnosed for that at 4 but I've always known it's a hoax
Course u did buddy
Just like how subhumans slay in Scotland but not England
What you suffer from is larping disorder and schizophrenia

• +1
Reactions: silencio and lunin7
It’s all a conspiracy bro!

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
Nah bro, there are some real autism nigguz out there. But the one we have is fixable, mostly.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Course u did buddy
Just like how subhumans slay in Scotland but not England
What you suffer from is larping disorder and schizophrenia
imagine calling me a larper and a schizo when you think you know more about a country than a guy who's been living in it for 20+ years straight. sentience 404 not found

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Everything is "muh jewish" according to Incels.

Autism obviously exist, even if many people that claim to be autist online are simply abused dog individuals.

I too got diagnosed at 4. Took like 5 different teams to diagnose me and im convinced if i got a re diagnosis they would think im fine. Definitely think i have adhd tho

They also say men are more autistic which is false

Everything is "muh jewish" according to Incels.

Autism obviously exist, even if many people that claim to be autist online are simply abused dog individuals.
autism only exists if its so severe a person can’t do regular things that humans can do

there is no such thing as mild autism nigga
and I’m not even an incel, but I believe Jews are trying to chemically Castrate us, Degrade us and make us cripple and theres many evidence of that for example the use of atrazine in tap waters and endocrine distributors found in plastics soap and goyslop.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
it’s a psychological thing where you feel worse about yourself because you think you’re disabled and that you’re fated to be discriminated against and suffer from effects like depression and anxiety (which are really just a prolonged bad mood)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Funnyunenjoyer1
it’s a psychological thing where you feel worse about yourself because you think you’re disabled and that you’re fated to be discriminated against and suffer from effects like depression and anxiety (which are really just a prolonged bad mood)
usually self identified autists are faggots(lgbts) which further proves my point that they are just trying to be edgy to claim they have autism in reality they have brain damage

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer