Autism is way more common than you think

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Mistral
I can detect autism right away, cause im so high IQ. Within seconds of a conversation I can tell just by their conversation style. And I'll let you in on a little secret, 1-2% of the population isnt autistic like google might say. From my experiences, I can say that around 1 in 10 people have autism, meaning that 90% of autistics out there aren't diagnosed. Which makes sense honestly, 99.9% of people are low IQ, which isn't very different in the medical industry, id say only around 1% of doctors are high IQ. How many of you autists here are actually diagnosed? Not much probably. If I was a doctor, I'd be diagnosing autists left and right, cause im so high IQ and ill detect the symptoms right away

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, MoggerGaston and Darkeningstar
Autism is also increasing

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
Autism is also increasing
Also cortisol nukes autism, for most of history people lived in life or death situations and had gigahigh cortisol which blocked their autism. Most likely the reason why its so common now because it was passed down unknowingly

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Also cortisol nukes autism, for most of history people lived in wars and had gigahigh cortisol which blocked their autism. Most likely the reason why its so common now because it was passed down unknowingly
Blame the mothers

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

Can you detect that I'm an autist?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and slavicpsycho
Wish I was NT

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
View attachment 3019568
Can you detect that I'm an autist?
IMG 20240708 093429

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford
Autistic vibes from custom title and avi but i need to talk to you in person to make sure
I'm k-ki-kind of shy b-bo-boy🥺😢, but thank you for your reply my nigga-chan
Images 38

cope thread by a basement hindu