Autism Solution?

D

Deleted member 19036

Everything i have posted here is solely satire.
while ive had really great achivements and improvement over 3 years i think they are a bit little for a 3 year time period.

also my mental stability declines continuously while i get better at socializing.

i wanna get more social faster also treat my disturbed mind. what tf i can do?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
i dont think my autism is severe either it might be combinqtion of other disorders impairing my social and critical thinking

how do u know you're autistic and not just shy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Deleted member 20370
how do u know you're autistic and not just shy?
bruh shyness doesn't impair and bend your thinking. shyness does not cause obsessive personality. shyness doesnt give you adhd.

im a mathematical thinker fella who can recognize lotta shit. i would categorize my brain and thinking as weird (neurodiverse)

you have no friends
or fake friends. or 1-2 friends and thats it. you cant get along with people because you give robot vibes. no / fake facial expression(s). having a weird aura despite acting normal (at least even when i think im acting normal)

you gotta forcely talk. pick words. hold yourself from making extreme facial impressions. etc

you have no friends
the reason i don't have friends isn't because i'm autistic it's because i'm not cool but i also just don't feel like putting up with too much stupid shit rn. all the friends i used to have were fake and i just got used
bruh shyness doesn't impair and bend your thinking. shyness does not cause obsessive personality. shyness doesnt give you adhd.

im a mathematical thinker fella who can recognize lotta shit. i would categorize my brain and thinking as weird (neurodiverse)
self diagnose all you want, i probably have all of those traits to a degree and have for a long time. u still gotta find a way to make it work. labels are for labelers (i mean this in a helpful way, i'm just saying calling yourself autistic might make you feel worse)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
weird posture that you cant change. symptoms matching online. autism is not something you would get typical symptoms like you do on flu

the reason i don't have friends isn't because i'm autistic it's because i'm not cool but i also just don't feel like putting up with too much stupid shit rn. all the friends i used to have were fake and i just got used

self diagnose all you want, i probably have all of those traits to a degree and have for a long time. u still gotta find a way to make it work. labels are for labelers (i mean this in a helpful way, i'm just saying calling yourself autistic might make you feel worse)
im working out on them nonstop i never ldarred. ive seen improvements and still contuniosly do. its just slow thats it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
autism got its pros, rather have it than not personally

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 19036
it doesnt make me feel worse cuz i knew i was like this. so i adapt find solutions if possible if not masking techniques and i feel like i could do way more and better if i socialize more and put myself out there more

im working out on them nonstop i never ldarred. ive seen improvements and still contuniosly do. its just slow thats it
if what you experience is feeling locked up around certain types of people or people you don't know, then i've been there. you have to expose yourself to as many different kinds of people as possible and your tolerance increases

• +1
Most users here dont have autism. They just cowards with poor social skill and social anxiety.

Sure way to reduce social anxiety(from most to least effective):
Talk to as many strangers as possible( like a task minimum 5 random people a day)
Working in sales or in field that requires u to talk to strangers constantly
Looksmax(Especially posturemax and healthy hormonal profile)
Martial arts
Meditation up to 20 minutes a day(not sure im still in process, but anecdotes and studies very promising)

if what you experience is feeling locked up around certain types of people or people you don't know, then i've been there. you have to expose yourself to as many different kinds of people as possible and your tolerance increases
based advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
Rope.

• JFL
if there was a solution me @Zer0/∞ and @Octillionaire would be out slaying