Autism = subhuman forever

aklifaal

aklifaal

son of golden horde 🇷🇺

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262 and GripMaxxing
much easier to never leave mothers basement
tbh i wish i could form social bonds with people easier
i just dont know how to do it. i dont know how to turn an acquaintance into a friend. i see people at college 'clubs' but the transition never happens because im a socially maladapted subhuman.
normies dont want to associate with me.
i dont even want to associate with myself. i tell jokes to myself, for myself and at my own expense

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and aklifaal
i just dont know how to do it. i dont know how to start
yeah me too. it's like being stuck in a paradox. you want to get out but you don't know how, drawing circles forever wondering how and when you will get out of this cycle until you rot and die. it's fucking brutal
Ben

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
much easier to never leave mothers basement
i just dont know how to do it. i dont know how to turn an acquaintance into a friend. i see people are 'clubs' but nothing happens because im a subhuman

We were all supposed to form our social circles in High School or College.If you've never formed any soical circles throughout either,
then you are genuinely screwed,unless you Money or Statusmaxx somehow.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
yeah me too. it's like being stuck in a paradox. you want to get out but you don't know how, drawing circles forever wondering how and when you will get out of this cycle until you rot and die. it's fucking brutal
View attachment 1143670
i edited my previous statement. i do know how to start. you attend university or extracurricular activities or clubs and then interact with people. however, i have trouble converting acquaintances into friends

• Woah
Reactions: aklifaal