Autismpill Is Brutal

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
I'm 19m. Not gonna make any assumptions about my looks, or my smell here, but let's just say that I'm a little autistic. The type of autistic where if you'd meet me IRL, you probably would know something's off and make fun of me for it.

I'm not larping for once guys, and let me tell you it's brutal. I wouldn't say I'm a pessimist, in fact I'd say 99% of "truecels" find at least one girl desperate enough to fall for them. Not in the cards for me, because I'm such a socially inept loser that I repell women.

Why must I have been born so incredibly high IQ, mogging both Einstein and Sidis with ease (low difficulty). Why was I burdened with being THIS autistic?

Be happy with yourself guys. Yall will find love. While I'm here rotting for eternity. Heck, most of my friends gotten approached at least once. I'm here to stay. I'll be like a ghost wandering the earthly realms. I'll be haunting you with the realisation that sometimes, the blackpill is totally true.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: uksucks, cromagnon, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Bimp

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Goybump

• +1
I am the same way but moderately scary looking fscially so I think it's fine :chad:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PlayersGetPlayed
I am the same way but moderately scary looking fscially so I think it's fine :chad:
You're like a mysterious alpha. Girls attract to you. I am like an abused, autistic puppy. It's over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and truthhurts
Yh shit is sad for giga high iq ppl like us :feelswhat::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Gaygymmaxx
You're like a mysterious alpha. Girls attract to you. I am like an abused, autistic puppy. It's over.
I'm the same when I do end up in a conversation with my friend and his NT friends lmao

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and truthhurts
What do you gain from lying?
I'm not lying. In the contrary to the majority of org users, I do go outside.

Asides, I'm just positive about gaining a girlfriend, not about keeping her. Even though the vast majority of org users will find a girlfriend, still a majority will lose her as hard. But it's okay because that's part of the game. I was never even a player.

• +1
I have repelled even LTBs lmao. Some days ago I was on a date with a girl and she gave me a hug at the start but not at the end and just left me on read afterwards. It’s happened plenty of times where I just get ghosted after dates. But I’m decent looking, I get these dates for a reason. I just have nothing to offer beyond my looks. I have no friends, and if you have no friends there is definitely something wrong with u. Sometimes I feel like poison to people. They just brutally disappear from my life

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PlayersGetPlayed