AUTISTIC CHAD 2: ELECTRIC MOGGALOO

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel

Just work on your social skills bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Just get a hobby bro :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggy, Mr.cope, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
Ag951

Attachments

• ag951.gif
    ag951.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 3
  • JFL
Reactions: Milk, Deleted member 1680 and janoycresva
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This guy is not even Chad hes a normie

Capture2323
goyim just pay 100 euros, i care about you and truly want to listen and help you

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5683 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMog, looksmaxxtocope, Stingray and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Moggy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
If u think this guy is Chad, get ur eyes checked, high teir normie height and frame halo. Dogshit eye area.
buddy bingo how many chad you see irl on average ? don't you see 8 psl is for autist and that PSL standards for chad are too high?
what matters is to have the level of attraction of this chad, and this doesn't need that much of a look level that basement dwellers are talking about.
beeing sexy to most girls = beeing chad, moron !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Moggy and Deleted member 2597
buddy bingo how many chad you see irl on average ? don't you see 8 psl is for autist and that PSL standards for chad are too high?
what matters is to have the level of attraction of this chad, and this doesn't need that much of a look level that basement dwellers are talking about.
FACE

Chad's are very rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 3043
FACE

Chad's are very rare.
yes and nobody gives a fuck about them. it's all about going out at home, and having stare and validation, and beeing able to mate with the girl you want

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
yes and nobody gives a fuck about them. it's all about going out at home, and having stare and validation, and beeing able to mate with the girl you want
Cope, it's easy to get attention from girls it's hard to talk to them and fuck them if ur not Chad.

• JFL
Not chad
not chad,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy
If u think this guy is Chad, get ur eyes checked, high teir normie height and frame halo. Dogshit eye area.
Watch the video. He became a national sensation with foids after his first appearance on 'Undateables', gained a huge female Twitter following, and was made an ambassador for the National Autistic Society in the UK, entirely because of his looks. That is the power of Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
you have autism to not see the proximity in all of these. don't blame muh chad for not beeing able to convert it into ltr or ons but only your autism

mogs u
pff , i mog him to the grave
Mog him

• JFL
you have autism to not see the proximity in all of these. don't blame muh chad for not beeing able to convert it into ltr or ons but only your autism
No this is cope, I dont have autism, it's easy to get attention from girls if ur not deformed but it's really hard to talk to them, or even look at them if ur not Chad, I woudnt struggle to look at or talk to girls if I wasnt chad because they would do the talking for me. The girls that give me attention I cant talk to because I'm not Chad.

• +1
No this is cope, I dont have autism, it's easy to get attention from girls if ur not deformed but it's really hard to talk to them, or even look at them if ur not Chad, I woudnt struggle to look at or talk to girls if I wasnt chad because they would do the talking for me. The girls that give me attention I cant talk to because I'm not Chad.
you know what fucking attention means in this context : this is not asking for the hour. attentions means she gives u fucking blatant ioi. don't cope

you know what fucking attention means in this context : this is not asking for the hour. attentions means she gives u fucking blatant ioi. don't cope
No, that's not what im talking about, idiot.

• JFL
Have you been checked by a professional for autism? That is, given a one-to-one consultation and mental health assessment from a certified psychologist or psychiatrist.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 3043
Have you been checked by a professional for autism? That is, given a one-to-one consultation and mental health assessment from a certified psychologist or psychiatrist.
i legit couldn't make sense of his sentence. it's full of paradox

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 2597
No, lol, I'm not autistic I can physically speak, I dont dribble on myself lol at thinking I have autisim. I'm just not Chad.

• Hmm...
skip to 2:55
i know he have good browridge , but absolutely shittiest fat storage on eyes on the planet probably , bad pfl , nct , like yeah with similar eyes u cant be chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
i know he have good browridge , but absolutely shittiest fat storage on eyes on the planet probably , bad pfl , nct , like yeah with similar eyes u cant be chad
jaw occupital maxilla its all there

jaw occupital maxilla its all there
It's honestly absurd that the real-life results he attained aren't proof enough that he is a Chad. Narcys will deny and rationalize away anything to preserve their egos, it seems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
It's honestly absurd that the real-life results he attained aren't proof enough that he is a Chad. Narcys will deny and rationalize away anything to preserve their egos, it seems.
Tbh uk have low look standards ded srs he is normie with height and frame halo.

ye. he looks great, especially in motion.

Looks great in this video, how many guys do you see with his body and face.

View attachment 386975 goyim just pay 100 euros, i care about you and truly want to listen and help you
giphy.gif
one of the biggest scams ever
you better fuck a hooker for that price, if you finish earlier you can even talk to her, its not like she cares or anything but like the therapist will just act interested

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
garbage eye area