AUTISTIC FOCUS=MEWING RESULTS

adotsdot

adotsdot

Bronze
Mewing doesn't do jackshit unless your really young. Hard mewing doesn't do jack shit unless you have autistic levels of focus.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, MrGlutton, bimaximum and 2 others
taking notes

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum, Deleted member 1973 and adotsdot
yes mewing dont work
need to stop this normie cope

• +1
Reactions: Kaworu, SPFromNY914 and randomvanish

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Salludon are you autistic

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
yes, if you hard mew all day then it might have similar results to wearing a palate expander

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and SPFromNY914
yes, if you hard mew all day then it might have similar results to wearing a palate expander
yes
try pounching your maxilla better effect

No mewing benefits after 14-16

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
surgery or death

It works in some ways it's like weak orthodontic braces, if you wear them sooner or later your teeth will straighten, analogically if you regullary pull your tongue really hard inside your mouth your structure will change, of cource you won't get chadish jawline as an incel but it does partially affect your facial structure, ive been mewing for few mnths and my overbite was reduced, i can agree that youngcels have it easier, they are still developing and their bone structure isn't as solid, for me it's over anyway cause im old prick

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
I've mewed at 14-15 for 5months. Total cope. Just nose breathe

I've mewed at 14-15 for 5months. Total cope. Just nose breathe
then mew harder, it's painful but you can feel the forces, ofc it wont turn you into giagchad but better to be safe than sorry tbh

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
then mew harder, it's painful but you can feel the forces, ofc it wont turn you into giagchad but better to be safe than sorry tbh
Cope is cope. Hard mewing is just harder cope

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Mewing doesn't do jackshit unless your really young. Hard mewing doesn't do jack shit unless you have autistic levels of focus.
Mewing + MSE = Like 5 years of Hard Mewing
Just do MSE

Autistic delusion *

• Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
good looking girl likes good looking guys/guys with status. whats new?
its more then just that shes fucked everyone and people parade her around like some queen

Last edited: