Autistic girl problems

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
“Autistic foid’s struggles in life”

“This girl is disabled and needs sympathy for being Iike this”

Bitch has a tutorial life and no doubt has hundreds of simps willing to marry her any second. Her autism doesn’t hinder her at all in fact it makes her “quirky” and “adorable”.

Her male equivalent is rotting on incel sites and being alienated by everyone and getting called “creepy”. All women avoid them like the plague.

Another thing that foids can get away with cause “women are goddesses”.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
i can comfort her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Good thing that faggot comment section is turned off. I can't imagine what simpness will be radiated from it if that wasn't the case.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Lihito, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Triple h angry

On a side note, she acts like every fat poem reading girl I know from school. Defo high functional

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2403
It’s over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5180
Would LTR

• +1
She doesn’t really come off as autistic idk she comes off like how I come off irl i have adhd that’s all

• +1
She doesn’t really come off as autistic idk she comes off like how I come off irl i have adhd that’s all
Women can’t be autistic, she’s larping to be not like other girls. It’s working as she has tens of thousands of simp followers on Instagram. Why this video was made is a mystery but I’m guessing views cause she’s an average white teenage girl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and 2 others
Autistic male problems

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer, Deleted member 6401, Spartacus1- and 1 other person
Women can’t be autistic, she’s larping to be not like other girls. It’s working as she has tens of thousands of simp followers on Instagram. Why this video was made is a mystery but I’m guessing views cause she’s an average white teenage girl.
Doesn't look autistic tbh. It's way more obvious when it's a male. You can see something's off. She is charismatic and happy and can properly arrange her thoughts, which is weird in aspies

• +1
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• +1
Ye I agree she doesn’t rlly come off as mentally fucked up if anything it looks like an act tbh
Brutal

• +1
i would fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2403
Women live in modded creative mode, men live in ultra survival hardcore mode on vanilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 2403
Tfw no quirky HQNP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
She's not aspie tbh. Acts like a lot of girls I know. When you meet someone autistic even if they fraud NT you know that there's something fundamentally off with their brains, and with this one I just get the feeling that they overstated her apparent autism. She's not autistic

• +1
i may have adhd accorting to some retarded moms friend psychologist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
currycels would drag their ballsack through a mile of shredded glass to sniff her panties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5180
She’s autistic for making that cringe fest video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 6401
Look at this slut wanting to suck chad's dick fucking whore I want to rape her tight pink pussu

• +1