Autistic guy gets dating advice

Voice

Voice

Bronze

Sometimes I wonder if I’m autistic, but then I see these mfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Klasik616, Willmogulater and 3 others
the niggers reaction is legit me whenever a white/ curry person person says goofy shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
ok dawson have my babies

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, lightskinmaxxing and Voice
what he should be doing instead is getting into a competitive math/cs program at an ivy/oxbridge, getting ba, MS, PHD and then engaging in sexual relations with cute math nerds he meets in class, on internships and in projects.
unfortunately, the avg feel isnt an autistic cute math nerd but a normie with an average iq and average interests so they wont appreciate is autism super powers.

• +1
Reactions: Voice
The autist approaches women as if he was applying for a job

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Willmogulater and Voice

Sometimes I wonder if I’m autistic, but then I see these mfs

He's cooked facially no pickup lines will help that nigga he looks like he's at the age he shoulda started a family already

Nice...now let's see your routine for approaching girls...
Hello I’m voice, I have spent much time on looksmax org, discovering the bp and uncovering intersexual social dynamics. This knowledge that I’ve gained will benefit our future relationship significantly. Can I have your number?

How is that bro think it will work

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Hello I’m voice, I have spent much time on looksmax org, discovering the bp and uncovering intersexual social dynamics. This knowledge that I’ve gained will benefit our future relationship significantly. Can I have your number?

How is that bro think it will work
Lol, no...

• JFL
Reactions: Voice
He's cooked facially no pickup lines will help that nigga he looks like he's at the age he shoulda started a family already
I sound the same as him lol why I sound robotic. I sound like I hold an script with girls.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
Hello my name is Baljet im from India i want to see ur bobs and vegan bitch show ur pussay or i rape

• JFL
Reactions: Voice and Klasik616