Autistic man in Canada arrested for trying to "hug" woman

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
"I know my son loves to hug someone, and I know that if he went to the park without me there with him, if the opportunity arose he was going to hug somebody, and that's exactly what happened," Flynn said.

A woman wrote in a now widely shared post on Facebook that she was sunbathing at Bowring Park when a man jumped on top of her and grabbed at her bikini bottom. She said she cried for help, and he continued to ask for one more hug. The woman spoke with CBC News on Wednesday.

"I can understand 100 per cent how she felt because my son is a big boy," Flynn said.

Turns out it was a lot more than a "hug", but his family will useless the autism defense in court.

This man jumped on top of me in broad daylight, humping me and moaning while holding me down and trying to haul my bikini bottom off. I could feel his erect penis thrusting in between my legs as I was struggling and screaming for him to get off of me. He was seconds away from penetrating me. Myself and my mother fought very hard together to get him off of me-which took quite some time. He was chasing us around for 20 minutes trying to grab me. He GRABBED MY HAIR and tried to throw me onto the ground again. We had to physically punch this man to get him away from us, all while screaming for help and nobody stepping in. He was standing over our belongings and wouldn't let me put my dress or shoes back on.
facebook.com/100005689301424/posts/pfbid0NwqADS8361npBWJuorftLp4H3CpAQ5D6fUSorRuoZtm75iBvroS2NpQ1imq61JtRl/

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Chadeep, Deleted member 20618 and 3 others
Low inhib + giga non NT = over

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21166 and subhuman to mtn
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
If he was 6ft, chad and lean maxxed she wouldve been sucking on his dick later that evening

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20891, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19551
"I can understand 100 per cent how she felt because my son is a big boy," Flynn said.

:oops:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 20618