Autistic people are dangerous

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Zephir
Autistic man when on the UK equivalent of a school shooting in my school. He was like managing a line in the canteen. Somone tried to skip, his autistic rule upkeeping autitude made him act all gay to the student. The student threw custard all over him, everyone laughed

HE then went on a rampage broke the principals car, broke a TV attacked random kids around the school, wrapped some wire around his fists to attack people.

Got taken down by a builderman that was doing work on the school.

Autistic people are one step away from doing something completely non-normie tier at any time.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, lemonnz, Abhorrence and 2 others
it's not autism that caused him to do that. he had a bunch of other mental issues and was low impulse control and probably black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Abhorrence, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Thanks, I appreciate that

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
his behaviour has nothing to do with autism. he sounds actually mentally retarded from this. must have had a boat load of mental issues
and who knows why he attacked everyone? i suspect it's from sadistic normgroid bullying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, Darkeningstar and Abhorrence
his behaviour has nothing to do with autism. he sounds actually mentally retarded from this. must have had a boat load of mental issues
and who knows why he attacked everyone? i suspect it's from sadistic normgroid bullying
Bro was just based to be honest

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, IAMNOTANINCEL and sickdawgie
Too much sugar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back