Autistic Phenotype?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Luminary
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Posts
6,052
Reputation
9,227
Do autistics have different kind of facial characteristics? I notice a few things:

1.Autists tend to be either too fat or too thin. Rarely ideal.
2. Tend to have wide set eyes, and an almost "angelic" stare
3.Can be attractive but always something "off" like having a "baby face" (Neonatal)
4. Tend to look younger for their ages
5. Often clumsy in one way, but superior in others (i.e. awkward walking, but great swimmer/musician)

1440350141912.jpg


Am I correct? I think that there is some truth.

 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield and Deleted member 19101
Yes that is right
 

Similar threads

Joeseminate
Replies
3
Views
30
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx
khinemyohtwe0@gmail
Replies
9
Views
51
khinemyohtwe0@gmail
khinemyohtwe0@gmail
1ris
Replies
4
Views
60
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill i am autistic
Replies
3
Views
25
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
A
Replies
0
Views
6
alexum
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top