Autistic pics on tinder don’t seem to work even if you’re chad

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
I’ve been running this tinder experiment for 3 hours @St.TikTokcel sent me pics and I picked the one who looked like the kind of autistic pics ppl here would post as their tinder profile

Basically 130km distance ages 18-22

72363D13 83D6 4164 81B4 C7344D31704D

I got 1 match and this is her
27BE33AE 7AA2 4910 B559 57B0A13FC2F7

🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😩😩😮‍💨

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, ROTTING, justinzayn and 4 others
i like that chad he tries hard to prove that he is more than his looks

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 15468 and Iasacrko
where's the chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, justinzayn, Orc and 8 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Rimaxtis, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
even i mog that incel

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
Autistic pic + No body pic halo

Or just shadowban

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Myth and Iasacrko
should have used that german blonde chad instead, that nigga u used look like a subhuman abomination

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
I’ll restart with chico tho I personally find this guy more attractive than chico tbh and I used him cause Chico’s pics aren’t autistic enough
He literally has long hair, looks like a homeless man

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
He literally has long hair, looks like a homeless man
Everyone seems to be calling him subhuman but I always found chico pretty bland

Idk why he’s so popular he’s some guy with brown eyes literally some random hot dude

This guy has the exotic look I’m impressed he didn’t get more matches

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Lol @ your incel level game tbh. My @Makhachev pics did like 100 likes and even with my autistic game; I got like so many tinder nudes and even a girl willing to meetup with me for sex TONIGHT. And this guy is even better looking !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Myth
Lol @ your incel level game tbh. My @Makhachev pics did like 100 likes and even with my autistic game; I got like so many tinder nudes and even a girl willing to meetup with me for sex TONIGHT. And this guy is even better looking !
Maybe Germany is harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and the BULL
Screenshot 243

knotpilled again

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Maybe Germany is harder
Maybe finish the profile and link an insta. You can probably get more likes that way. Put some effort into your chadfish my boi !

your using your phone with your usual phone number I presume, so that’s why your getting fuck all matches since your elo is raped by your previous accounts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: retrudedmaxilla, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 20370
Ethniks don't do well in germany

• JFL
Maybe finish the profile and link an insta. You can probably get more likes that way. Put some effort into your chadfish my boi !
Bruh the purpose of this is to make an autistic chadfish

I’ve been running this tinder experiment for 3 hours @St.TikTokcel sent me pics and I picked the one who looked like the kind of autistic pics ppl here would post as their tinder profile

View attachment 2185425

View attachment 2185424
🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😩😩😮‍💨
He's a chadlite, not a chad. You have to be an actual chad to get regular matches on Tinder. Tinder these days is broootal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 15468
only one chad exists
Myself

• JFL
Not a chad
Normie oldcel

• JFL
water

this guy is 1/10000 easily jfl at everyone that thinks his looks are the issue

me and other guys like @WishIwasChico get 10x of that at least but no way we mog him

inb4 JBW; its elo 100%

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, wollet2, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
water

this guy is 1/10000 easily jfl at everyone that thinks his looks are the issue

me and other guys like @WishIwasChico get 10x of that at least but no way we mog him

inb4 JBW; its elo 100%
Every time chad does bad on tinder incels say he’s overrated mtn

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Every time chad does bad on tinder incels say he’s overrated mtn
tinder is cope for ratings, everyone that's been catfished once gets shadowbanned, did a fish with arvid and loox and loox even verified it, still abysmal results

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2, Myth and Iasacrko
water

this guy is 1/10000 easily jfl at everyone that thinks his looks are his reason

inb4 JBW; its elo 100%
I once did tinder experiment with sergio carvajal in germany and he got only 8 matches. This was 2018

Then I did with Miro cech he got 2k+ matches.

Its his pheno.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing, the BULL and Deleted member 15468
tinder is cope for ratings, everyone that's been catfished once gets shadowbanned, did a fish with arvid and loox and loox even verified it, still abysmall results
I got 2 matches with him just got a new one so this isn’t shadowban tho the girl is also ugly

tinder is cope for ratings, everyone that's been catfished once gets shadowbanned, did a fish with arvid and loox and loox even verified it, still abysmall results
Loox body is unappealing. I asked 4 girls they all confirmed.

• +1
I got 2 matches with him just got a new one so this isn’t shadowban tho the girl is also ugly
not completely shadowbanned, but shown much less than an original profile

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aypo129 and Iasacrko
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and the BULL
nigga you make an account every other week your device and phone number are cooked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, ROTTING, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
and who of these 2 is more known? who got 1 million followers and has likely been catfished hundreds of times?
Miro is more known bro and he got much more matches. Germany is hard for meds best results for meds is slavic countries like poland.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Iasacrko
Miro is more known bro and he got much more matches. Germany is hard for meds best results for meds is slavic countries like poland.
he is not, sergio has 1M+ followers

my argument is that sergio is more well known --> more likely to be used to catfish and get blown by the algorithm

who is better looking of these 2 is arguable tbh

nigga you make an account every other week your device and phone number are cooked
not completely shadowbanned, but shown much less than an original profile
I did reaserch and besides complete shadowban I didn’t find anything about this half way shadow ban

I got 2 matches with this profile if I was shadowbanned I’d get nothing

There’s no info about this shadowban lite on the internet

• JFL
he is not, sergio has 1M+ followers

my argument is that sergio is more well known --> more likely to be used to catfish and get blown by the algorithm

who is better looking of these 2 is arguable tbh
There were guys doing tinder experiments with 7/10 turks in Berlin they got 0 matches. Its a while ago maybe its different now tho

I did reaserch and besides complete shadowban I didn’t find anything about this half way shadow ban

i'm as informed on tinder algorithm as the tinder administration itself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Iasacrko

ofc they wont say it because it will reduce their revenue, not a single company in the entertainment industry makes statements that would nuke their profit, be it tinder, gaming companies or whatever; its capitalism

Edit: theres enough evidence here that gigachads get shit if used to catfish but a guy like niko (no hate for him but not gigachad) blows all their results, whats the reason for that you think?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Iasacrko
i'm as informed on tinder algorithm as the tinder administration itself
Sure more like some nigga making random statements with nothing to back it up

skull too small and hair too long skin too dark to be chad people can tell it's a faceapp morph of a demented beaner

ofc they wont say it because it will reduce their revenue, not a single company in the entertainment industry makes statements that would nuke their profit, be it tinder, gaming companies or whatever; its capitalism
Yes and u happen to know that because?

no one is arguing complete shadowban since when that happens it’s obvious tho making random statements doesnt make it true

makes no sense at all to do a semi shadowban

Sure more like some nigga making random statements with nothing to back it up
i made dozens of experiments
you can get "shadowbanned" by being placed at the bottom stack basically seen only by girls who have swiped on the whole city already

• +1
Yes and u happen to know that because?

no one is arguing complete shadowban since when that happens it’s obvious tho making random statements doesnt make it true

makes no sense at all to do a semi shadowban
because its common sense and obvious

i was born in an entrepreneurial family and just JFL if you dont think they do everyhing to make more profit, and it gets even worse the more wealthy people get, and who owns tinder? look it up

companies dont have to admit to anything if it potentially reduces their revenue, tinder doesnt have to explain their algorithm if it allows them to earn more

how would they benefit from admitting that?

if its all cope, whats your theory then? I can show you my tinder and some other HTN's and we have exponentially better results than the guy in OP, do you think we look better than him? nope its about elo

View attachment 2185425

View attachment 2185424
🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😩😩😮‍💨
This makes me feel better about my tinder results.

• +1
this is just a racepill

not white = not even worth being alive