• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: whotthehell, Autismcel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ey88 and slavicpsycho
Why satanist

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
They just fuck for fun then kill and eat their organs and blood to stay youthful primalmaxxin
Ideal man
I fell in love with this girl who ate a human cake and pretended to eat the blood and guts inside @Acne Victim
So fuckinng ideal
Just needs white skin is okay for me
I just care about pale + neotony + hair
and obviously weight but thats easily controllable

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and slavicpsycho
Over for satancells Jesus is Law

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: LuckyBeast and slavicpsycho
Why satanist
When I say Satanist I'm talking about the religion that abandons morality, not the edgy belief in Satan.

So its like, doing whatever the fuck you want, regardless of rules or religion. Completely abandoning all morals. Being phobic or racist ect. Only caring for yourself and people within your tribe. Taking pride in not being a cuck and not following man made rules.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, Acion, cromagnon and 3 others
When I say Satanist I'm talking about the religion that abandons morality, not the edgy belief in Satan.

So its like, doing whatever the fuck you want, regardless of rules or religion. Completely abandoning all morals. Being phobic or racist ect. Only caring for yourself and people within your tribe. Taking pride in not being a cuck and not following man made rules.
Ok I see

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

Ok just be sure to have the bills paid by the first and show up to work on time. Also remember to obey the laws and be home by 9 or your parents will be mad :Comfy:

I don't think i could ever be with a non autistic girl

• +1
Reactions: Acion and slavicpsycho
Ok just be sure to have the bills paid by the first and show up to work on time. Also remember to obey the laws and be home by 9 or your parents will be mad :Comfy:
You thought you did something there, I’m a NEET, fuck you hahahahah