Autistic, schizophrenic woman who is so disabled by anxiety and her disabilities that she receives full disability while performing sex work

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
This fucking worthless cunt is able to have full disability benefits while having an autistic husband who she never has sex with (says he's aesexual) and pays for all of her housing, activities etc. She goes to fuck numerous different men (her dom) 2-3 times a week and goes out to sex clubs but she is so anxious!!!!!

I can't lie, this has my blood boiling. Some actual sub 5 autist gets fuck all meanwhile this fucking CUNT who is probably misdiagnosed to begin with, gets full disability payments, a husband who betabuxxes her (who she is probably exploiting) while literally being a sex worker making £500 a night. THERE IS NO JUSTICE!

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Canwefixit, try2beme and 3 others
im yao ming and my female equivalent is some disturbing acromegaly femcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
cringe tier title

The real question is how did you find this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and 5.5psl
The real question is how did you find this
i was rotting on benefits advice getting my daily dose of suicidefuel (women with boyfriends and active social lives who get free housing and £750/month for anxiety despite going out to clubs weekly) and stumbled upon this cunt asking how getting £500 for 1 hour of sex work will affect her DLA benefits

• JFL
Reactions: Myth

LOLLOLL

"we have tried for 16 years to find things to do together and gardening is the only thing he wants to do if i don’t choose to garden with him we won’t have any relationship… i haven’t been much but i plan to try"

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 22627 and Deleted member 18879

LOLLOLL

"we have tried for 16 years to find things to do together and gardening is the only thing he wants to do if i don’t choose to garden with him we won’t have any relationship… i haven’t been much but i plan to try"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Ragefuel tbh

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-182857_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20230621-182857_Reddit.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF

i’m new to swinging …. my Dom wants us to go to a club where he picks a few men for me to fuck one after another not all in the room at the same time one after another… and maybe some will have a partner to go down on him while he watches.

Life is a validation filled sandbox, they can literally walk into a fucking disability centre and ask for benefits for anxiety while doing things that require a brain-damaged level of low inhibition. smh it is completely over. I will fake schizophnrenia and many other illnesses, it's the only way. imagine if i go to work 9-5 min wage, these are the sort of people ill be talking with. it is too much to bare ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
i’m new to swinging …. my Dom wants us to go to a club where he picks a few men for me to fuck one after another not all in the room at the same time one after another… and maybe some will have a partner to go down on him while he watches.

Life is a validation filled sandbox, they can literally walk into a fucking disability centre and ask for benefits for anxiety while doing things that require a brain-damaged level of low inhibition. smh it is completely over. I will fake schizophnrenia and many other illnesses, it's the only way. imagine if i go to work 9-5 min wage, these are the sort of people ill be talking with. it is too much to bare ngl

She should be shot ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Deleted member 18879
Potent ER fuel

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Deleted member 18879
Being a man is so cucked it's unbelievable.

Women get everything given to the them for free

I hate simps and white knights

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 18879
Being a man is so cucked it's unbelievable.

Women get everything given to the them for free

I hate simps and white knights
u say this but if u were a woman u would js be another slut right

would u rather be a cumbucket or a dude

• +1

cumbucket if u had a foids psychology you'd love it so long as u had no previous memories of being a dude

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite

I wouldn't be another slut due to how i was raised

Being a man is shit unless you are a rich young and 6+psl

• +1
I wouldn't be another slut due to how i was raised

Being a man is shit unless you are a rich young and 6+psl
u would be a slut
its wired into their brains, ur not special in anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
No I wouldnt

you must be white since you are so triggered because your future wife will be a whore
someone is coping with their religion

someone is coping with their religion
I’m not even religious anymore but I used to when I was 16-17 and turned down opportunities with JBs,didn’t go to parties I was invited to.

All because of religion

Religion Is cope although I still believe in it but it’s good At controlling foids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712