autists are more understandable than normies srs

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Whenever you talk to a NPC about anything slightly non NT or mainstream like the effects of mouth breathing, they freak out and call you weird. Not only will they find you weird, they'll literally show it subconsciously by threating you different in public etc. All the aspie friends I have irl however are more understandable and like to talk about slightly more random or non NT things. I can go on and on with them about things without them making you look weird. Life is not the same as an autist cause you literally feel like an outcast.

My aspie cousin whose highly intelligent for example, loves to talk to me about politics etc and we can go on for hours and we'll be understanding to each other. Meanwhile NPCs can literally only talk about things like ''MUH CLIMATE CHANGE, MUH DRUMPF WALL, RAID AREA 51'' blahblahblah

Oh and btw, the idea that prenatal testosterone causes autism is most likely BULLSHIT, all the guys I know with high prenatal T shown by their facial morphology are outgoing/low inhib af. Most likely it only increases the chance of ADHD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
i can talk better with NT fags than aspie fags

true bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You are a FAGGOT
aspies are just so akward and talk about fucking nonsense
aspies are just so akward and talk about fucking nonsense
theres this aspie nigger framecel 2/10 psl faggot in my class who keeps talking about anime, i like talking bout anime with normal nt friends (its nt at my school to watch anime) he keeps stuttering his fucking breath stinks he keeps repeating himself and never stops fucking talking it annoys the fuck out of me but i dont wanna make him killhisself so i still talked to him back then

• WTF
agree

i was talking ab mouthebreathing and how it affects facial growth and the ppl around me looked at me funny and said it was normal and doesnt do anything.

JFL keep doing it and end up looking like a subhuman

• +1
agree

i was talking ab mouthebreathing and how it affects facial growth and the ppl around me looked at me funny and said it was normal and doesnt do anything.

JFL keep doing it and end up looking like a subhuman
I had the same when I told my friends about it JFL. They made fun of me for an entire week although I know I was right. Only 1 friend I told acted normal and was actually somewhat interested but funily enough he's also the most aspie after me

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I never interact with normies if not necessarily ngl

• +1
Reactions: hopemaxxer, Deleted member 245, Arkantos and 2 others
oh

• +1
I hate normies, my aunt literally called me a psychopath just because I complained about my nw2 hairline and told me to get over it, like what the actual fuck...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BigBoy, Vitruvian and 1 other person
What's awkward is when I have blackpilled friends and then you meet their bluepilled friends and need to put on an act (be NT)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 685
Here's some pasta.

The normie gets emotionally slammed by the most trifling nonsense. Just an example, I carpool with a normie. Every time there’s even an inkling of traffic, he has to make a whiny comment about it. Actually, any time I have to press the break pedal he whines. He’s constantly stressed about trivial things and processes events through a victim/high horse mindset. The worst part is if I ever try to talk to him about anything that I think is deep or significant, he just sits there silently. Doesn’t even respond. It’s beyond him not having any opinion-it’s like he’s just passively blocking out the thought completely. Oh, but he’s so quick to give his thought on the latest mainstream issues. He also loves the radio and is constantly humming some pop-music tune if I don’t drone him out by rolling down all the windows.

It feels like there’s this insane lack of comprehension. Like everyone is just sitting around in a room while a shady guy with a silly little hat and bayonet slowly and methodically makes his way around the room, puncturing the heart of each person in turn, and yet no one makes a sound. Their vacant eyes track him but don’t come to any realization about the danger right in front of their faces. Those that might think something is amiss look to the other people for confirmation, read their lack of reaction, and decide it’s probably just a problem with their own comprehension.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I hate normies, my aunt literally called me a psychopath just because I complained about my nw2 hairline and told me to get over it, like what the actual fuck...
my mom said i needed to go to therapy because i was worried ab losing my hair. i was legit ab to start swinging.

but i think it stopped so i might be good and wont have to go.

• +1
Fuck the normal fags, man.

• +1
Im also Norwwood 2 on one side and my hairline aunt told me its because the shape of my head changed. I also mentioned Ted Bundy when trying to prove the importance of looks in how people treat you snd she said I was "comparing" myself to him. I felt like having and autistic meltdown hearing that shit.

• +1
Im glad I have "weirdos" as friends tbh

• +1
legit tbh ngl

autist people bond 10 times better than normies because they can relate to each other in a way unlike normies where they are literally a carbon copy of each other. this is why this forum is a really good cope

• +1